013

I Can Change For You

Minho:

I guess Jonghyun’s little warning, or threat, whatever you wanna call that helped out. Plus, now I know that he hates my ing guts. I’ve seen Key less and less, and I think I can finally say that I’m over the dude. For real this time!  I don’t know what the hell was wrong with me in the first place. Taemin is important, my one and only special guy! I’ve been happier, now, seriously.

Taemin and I held hands under the table while we were kicking at each other’s feet, playfully, in first period. Our teacher hadn’t arrived yet; he’s usually early so it’s a bit odd that he’s late. Our vice-principal walked into the room, suddenly. He was about fifty-something years old, his belly hung over his belt and you know – a typical vice-principal look. He cleared his throat to quiet the class down. “Mr. Simons won’t be here today, so this class will have to join the other math class with Ms. Song.”

In Ms. Song’s classroom, all the students were sitting on the desks, having loud conversations with each other. Out of the all the students, there was one particular blonde that stood out. Key. He had his arm around some girl that I didn’t know. When we walked in with the principal, they all got quiet and corrected their behavior. Ms. Song gave us a tired smile. “Find an empty seat. If you can’t find one, then you’ll just have to sit on the floor.” Our vice-principal ordered, before leaving.

Taemin and I quickly found seats but then I realized we were a few rows away from where Key was seated. Ignore him, just don’t look over there. I tried to tell myself but it was difficult since every time I looked at Taemin I ended up staring at Key out of the corner of my eyes. “Can the bell ring already? It’s hot in here?” Taemin complained, fanning himself with his loose sleeve. It wouldn’t hurt to look would it? I asked myself as I stupidly glanced over. There he was, staring right back at me. I didn’t look away, nor did he.

Yeah, I don’t care about him anymore. I suddenly smirked to myself as I turned back foreword in my seat, slugging an arm around Taemin and pulling him closer to me. “O-Oh?” Taemin looked at me surprised at my action. I gave him a quick peck to the forehead. This was dangerous. Dangerous to show any skin ship in class, but I loved the look in Key’s eyes. They were burning with jealousy.

Key:

I rolled my eyes and heaved a frustrated sigh as I turned away from the two. “What’s wrong?” Luna asked me.

“Nothing,” I lied. “This math problem is just so hard.” I ruffled my hair to add effect.

“I could help—“ she began but was interrupted by the ringing of the bell.

“Maybe some other time,” I said quickly as I grabbed my binder and headed out of the door. Where the is Jonghyun at? Or CL at least? I need someone to talk to. I looked for him everywhere, near his last class, his locker. I was about to give up but I found him near my next class. “Jonghyun.” I smiled.

He smiled back at me and gave me a quick hug. “I needed to talk to you.” I said. “Something happened and it pissed me off.”

“I have something to tell you too.” He responded. “I was hoping you’d come quicker so I could speak to you in private for some time.”

“You know me – when am I ever early to class?” I chuckled.

“Yeah, your right. Meet me after school, at the lake!”

“After school, at the lake. I got you!” He pinched my cheek before walking off. Hmm, I wonder what it is he has to tell me…

 

_________________________________

minho's attempting to make key jealous..
jong has something to say to key.
wonder what that could be?
hm
hm..
leave a comment, yes? :D