Chapter 6

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Oppa,I will be back right after school.Make yourself at home alright.There is some money over the table there.Use it for lunch.”,Minji said as she stuffed a piece of toasted bread into .She grabbed her backpack and rush to put on her shoes.

“Yah,becareful”,NamStar exclaimed.

“Bye oppa!”,she waved and dashed to the exit.”Bye-“,before NamStar can bid her goodbye,the door slammed.He shook his head and sat down on the couch.

He looked around the house and the money that Minji left for him earlier.An idea suddenly popped in his mind.He smiled and rush to get his idea done.

--------------

“So,hows the guy doing?”,SeoHyun asked,putting a piece of meat into .

“Great!You know SeoHyun ah,he is so freaking handsome.Oh my god,never in my life I would think that a guy like that would exist and he is comparable to Jaejoong oppa”,she sighed lovingly.

“Yah,stop daydreaming.Back to the topic,you know,I asked my father wether did anyone filed a missing report or anything.He said he had no idea about that.And I asked him to find out about him,but there is no particular information at all”,Myungsoo explained.

“Eh..no missing report..But..how can he get here”,SeoHyun frowned confusingly.

“I asked oppa about what can he remember too.But he said the only thing he had in his mind is waking in my house”,Minji replied.

“Oppa?Looks like someone is progressing fast”,SeoHyun teased.

Minji stuck her tongue out and continue listening to Myungsoo’s opinion.

“I think we should take him to the hospital and have him go for a check up”,Myungsoo suggested.

“That’s an awesome idea!But..he had no ID or anything with him.How can we take him out to anywhere?”,Minji muttered.

“Leave it to me”,Myungsoo smiled.

---------------

Minji rushed back home the 1st thing the school is over.She bid both of her best friend goodbye and dashed off.

“Oppa!I am home!”,she yelled loudly as the door flung open.No reply.Then,she smell a very fragrant smell coming from the kitchen.*Ox bone soup!*.

She ran to the kitchen,only to find out that NamStar stirring the pot of soup.She burst out in laughter when she found out him wearing the Hello Kitty apron she never wear before.

“HAHAHAHAHA,oppa!Whats with you and the apron”,she tried to hold back her laughter.

“Ermm.,I cant find anything else other than this”,he giggled.

“Oppa,why are you cooking?And where did you get all this ingredients”,she looked around the kitchen that was full with vegetables and various type of meats.

“Well,I have nothing to do in the house,so I took the money you left and went to buy some ingredient to cook you a meal.I wanted to thank you for everything you did”,he beamed.

“Aww oppa..”,Minji soften.She walked closer to him and gave him a friendly hug.”Oh yeah oppa,lets go for a hospital check up tomorrow”,she said and have a taste of the soup.”Emmm,yummy”,she mouthed.

“Check up?”,he raised one of his brow.

 
-End-
 
Hellp guys!Please leave some comments and subscribe.Comments would make me feel like updating more and more.But only few of you give comments.:(.It really discourage me.:(