Chapter 14

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Attention class!”,Mrs Park called out loud just right she entered the class.Everyone’s attention turned to her even the sleepy and blur Minji.

“School carnival is next week!”,she squealed.”Okay,so now class.What do you think we should do to have a high sales?”,she smiled.

“Haunted house!”.”Takoyaki stall!”.”Table talk!”.All sorts of opinion were given.Mrs Park nooded,acknowledging her class participation,but she had something better in her mind.

“Class,I think we gonna do maid café this year”,she smirked.Girls groaned and boys cheered in excitement.

“What is a maid café?”,NamStar turned to face both the girls in confusion.”Why are all the boys cheering?”.Minji slightly chuckled by her oppa naiveness.Oh well,of course he wouldn’t have known what is that.

“Well oppa,maid café is a type of café where all the waitress will disguise as a maid and served the customer.Its very popular nowadays.The boys cheered because they would get to see girls in maid’s custome which I don’t know why they thought is y”,SeoHyun gladly explain.

NamStar’s mouth formed into an ‘O’ shape and nooded.

“Okay,so maid café it is!So now,we would choose who is going to be the maid,cook and the guest inviter”,Mrs Park clapped her hands to grab the class attentions.

She read out all the names randomly and put them in their rightful post.There will be around 10 maid,4 cook and 5 guest inviter.All the names were mentioned except for Minji’s and some of the girls.NamStar would be the guest inviter while SeoHyun would obviously be the maid.

“So,Kim Minji…you will be the maid!”,Mrs Park proudly annouced.Minji’s mouth hang open while the other girls grumbled.They thought a nerd like her should just be the cook who would hide behind the kitchen,not exposing her face to everyone.Minji gulped and wanted to reject the position but SeoHyun stopped her.

“This would be the chance to show everyone that you weren’t a nerd!Just like when you are at the water park!”,SeoHyun whispered.

“Okay so,class.Its settled!I want to see progress tomorrow.Decide on the menu and the design of the custome”,Mrs Park took her books and leave the class.

----

Recess soon arrive and students rush to the cafeteria to grab their food,but almost all the girls weren’t interested on food that day.They were more interested in getting a date for the festive dance at the end of the carnival that day.Girls without date that day would be very embarrassing.

It was already the tradition in the school that the couples who danced and shared a kiss during the festive dance would be eternally together.So NamStar being the new attraction in school were flooded with girls asking him to be their date.They doesn’t care wether he had a girlfriend or not because of Hyuna spreading rumours saying him and Minji were fake eventhough they kissed infront of her.

“Oppa!You gonna be my date right?Right?”.”Oppa,you gonna share the kiss with me!I am sure you would love it!”.”No!Oppa gonna be mine,right oppa?”.

NamStar lightly shrugged and smiled the whole time because he doesn’t know about the tradition nor the date.

On the other side,SeoHyun were annoyed by the girls surrounding her Myungsoo oppa.She bite her sandwich furiously eventhough these happens every year.

“These girls doesn’t know how to give up.Dont they realize that Myungsoo oppa is mine!And they get rejection every year”,she muttered.

Minji just giggled while her gaze were fixed on NamStar.NamStar were politely pushing girl’s hands who were tugging his arms and smiled.She sighed and munched on her bread slowly.SeoHyun noticed her gaze and burst out in small laughter.

“Waeee Minji ah.You want NamStar oppa do be your date?”,she wriggled her eyebrow playfully.

“N-o-..What are you talking about”,Minji blushed.

“I know you want it.Dont need to hide.”,SeoHyun nudged her,hard.

“Look at him.He have thousands of girls and the pretty ones for him to choose.Why would he wants to choose me”,she sighed.

“Well,don’t you think you would at least have 50% of chances that he would date you?Think positively Minji.Its not the time to think that you wouldn’t get choose.Is time to think that what would your answer be if he ask you?”,SeoHyun smiled.

Minji furrowed her eyebrow and think hard.*NamStar oppa ..would..ask me..to the dance..?*.

 

-End-

Comments and subscribes!^^