Extra Chapter 2:Kiss under sun set

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji and WooHyun arrived in Phuket with their bright smile plastered on their lips permanently .”Waaaahhh.It’s so pretty”,Minji mused with her lips slightly apart.WooHyun took the chance to peck her lips as he stared right into her eyes.”Tonight will be the night you are officially going to be mine”,WooHyun winked,sending shivers into Minji’s bones.Minji immediately blushed and she lightly smacked him on the arms to cover up her embarrassment.

Their tour guide met up with them moments later and they leisurely followed their tour guide hands in hands.”This will be the place you are going to stay tonight.I had already booked the room according to your request”,their tour guide informed and the newlywed thanked him.They were soon brought to their rooms and Minji squealed just by looking at the decoration of their rooms.WooHyun had especially booked a room themed with fairytale.He wanted their stay to be magical and unforgettable.The room was separated into a small living room with a mini bar in it,a toilet that was connected directly to the pool and a bedroom with a big blue bed decorated with a big heart shaped.

“Cinderella!”,Minji opened her arms wide and hugged the Cinderella mannequin.”They actually have this kind of room here”,she giggled and hugged onto her husband arms.WooHyun felt so happy just by seeing her smile and he pulled her into a hug.”I am glad that you liked it”,he buried his face on her neck as he sighed contently.And naturally he started planting soft gentle kisses on her neck while trailing his fingers up and down on her back.Minji’s face flushed red instantly but she didn’t push him away.WooHyun soon started to kiss her jaw line and Minji giggled because it was ticklish.”Oppa,it’s tickling me”,she giggled.”It’s not oppa already,it’s jagiyaaaaa”,he cutely pouted and released her from his embrace.He was a little disappointed that they didn’t continue further as the mood was right but what was so rush about it?They had the whole night tonight to do whatever they want.

Their 1st day of honeymoon started off with a lunch at the hotel restaurant.It was a buffet and they enjoyed the meal scrumptiously.They went back to their hotel room to change their clothes before going to the beach.”Yeobo ah,look what I brought from you!”,WooHyun happily dug his luggage.”What was it?”,Minji innocently went over and sat beside him.”Jajang!”,WooHyun took out a set of bikini that was barely made out of few pieces of clothes.”Aish,why did you bring this!”,Minji snatched the bikini away and hid it behind her.”For you to wear of course”,he beamed like a kid.”Oppa,this can barely cover any part of my body!”,she pouted.”It’s alright.Wear a shirt over it when you go to the beach.When we are back in the room where there is only two of us,you can take the shirt out and show me”,he whispered seductively into her ears.”And for the last time,its jagiyaa.Remember this or tonight I will punish you”,he blew air into her ears and walked into the toilet to change.Minji just sat there,froze as weird imagination flashed in her mind.”Stop thinking!”,she hit her own head lightly.

--

“Ahhhhh,oppa,released me!”,Minji squealed as WooHyun twirled her around in the beach.WooHyun put her back down on the ground and wrapped his arms around her waist,smiling.”What do you want to do now,hmm?Snorkeling?Water rides?”,he asked.”I just want to walk along the shore.I am too tired for acitivites now”,she smiled.”Arasoo,we will leave that and do it tomorrow”,WooHyun patted her bangs.

The couple walked along the shore with their hands intertwined tightly.”It feels so nice to be here with you”,Minji snuggled into his arms.”I don’t feel nice at all”,WooHyun frowned.”Huh?”,she quickly turned to look at him.”I feel awesome”,he grinned and put his hands on her small back.Minji just rolled her eyes as a respond.Their walk was slow and relaxing as the seawater gently washed their feet.WooHyun picked up a few seashell and promised to make a necklace or earring for her.”Look!The sun is setting!”,Minji pointed to the setting sun,her eyes sparkling.WooHyun chuckled at her expression and pulled her closer to him.The couple silently watched the sun set with Minji’s cheek resting on WooHyun’s board shoulders.

WooHyun then lowered his face until his face met Minji’s.He looked into her eyes without hesitation as he leaned closer to her cute bubbly face.He eyes her kissable lips before pressing his lips on her.Minji couldn’t help but smiled between the kiss as she responded to the kiss.That’s the 1st sunset kiss between Minji and WooHyun and they knew,there will always be more next time as long as they are together.

 

-End-

Sorry for the short update and sorry if this chapter dissapoint you guys.:(