Chapter 11

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

The kiss they shared that day makes things between them turns awkward.Minji would avoid talking to NamStar and he doesn’t act too affectionate with her anymore making everyone started to wonder wether they ‘broke up’,Well,its not like they even started right.

“Oppa,did you broke up with that nerd?”,one of the girl pouted cutely and tugged on his arms.He just smile and pushed her hands away.

“So the rumours is true!”,the girl beamed and ran off to tell her friends.NamStar sighed in defeat and buried his face in his palms.

--

“Yah,what happen to you and NamStar”,SeoHyun nudge Minji and gestured NamStar.

Minji pouted and grumbled in annoyance.”Nothing”,she replied.

“There must be something.He doesn’t even sit with us anymore during recess.And you!I never heard you talking to him anymore”,SeoHyun insist.

“Nothing happen..its just…we..kissed”,Minji smacked her forehead.

“Mwoh!Kiss?!”,SeoHyun unknowillingly screamed making everyone looked at her in shock.

“Do you want the whole world to know?!”,Minji rolled her eyes.

“Yah,yah,such a best friend eh,if I didn’t ask,you wouldn’t have tell me”,SeoHyun teased.”Faster!Tell me what happen”.

Minji sighed and started to explain to her about what happen.SeoHyun nooded in interest and blink excitedly while listening.

“I see..So you want to continue to avoid him and him ignoring you?”,she asked.

“Mola Mola!”,Minji shook her head and walked away.

SeoHyun froze but a moment later,she smirked.*I guess,I need to help them*,she tapped her chin evily.

 

-End-

Updating in a while more.Sorry for the short chapter.