Chapter 28

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“Oppa,have some apples!”,”Oppa,you want some massage?”,”Oppa!You remember this picture?”,Minji’s voice rang in WooHyun’s ward.Seconds by seconds,minutes by minutes,WooHyun was getting more and more annoyed by her.

“No,could you please quiet!”,he yelled in frustration.Minji was startled and she took a few steps back because of his yelling.She was just trying to make him remember.Why is he so harsh to her?

WooHyun shut his eyes tightly and clenched his fist.”Could you just please..leave the room?”,he said.Minji’s eyes started to get teary but she blinked back her tears and replaced it with a warm smile.

“Okay oppa!I will get back home and cook your favourite dish!I will bring it back to you!”,Minji took her bag and dashed out from the room.

“Finally..some peace”,WooHyun sighed.

Minji ran out from the hospital with all her might.Her energy started to drain  away because she wasn’t sleeping well for the pass few days.Each time she closes her eyes,the memories of her and NamStar,oh no,WooHyun would come fresh in her mind.She was wiping her tears away frantically that she didn’t notice a stone infront of her.She tripped on it and fell down to the cold ground,hard.

Her knees were scraped and her palm were bleeding but what was hurting wasn’t that.It was her heart.She clutched on her heart and was crying her heart out.People on the street looked at her but none of them were willing to even help her up.

“NamStar oppa.Help me”,she sobbed even louder.She is too weak to handle this kind of situation.She wanted to give up but her love towards WooHyun told her to continue.WooHyun’s warm and sweet smile image flashed in her mind and she felt more sad thinking of it.

Suddenly,her head felt like it was spinning and conscious started to leave her.Before she collapsed to the ground,a pair of strong arms caught her.”Yah!Wake up.Hello?”,the voice called while slapping her cheek softly.”!”,the voice cursed and carried her in bridal style before she passed out fully.

--

Minji’s eye lid were slowly opening.A blur image of a manly figure were standing infront of her with a worried frown.She blinked weakly a few more times before opening her eyes fully.Then,she notice the yellow spiky hair guy infront of her which she recognize as one of WooHyun’s friends,Dongwoo.

“Yah,are you alright?”,Dongwoo asked worriedly.

Minji nooded weakly and tried to sat up.Dongwoo quickly helped her and placed a pillow behind her back to support her.

“Where am I?”,Minji asked as she looked around and notice her kness and palm were covered with bandages.

“You fainted on the street.Doctor said you were over exhausted.I saw you and brought you in the hospital”,Dongwoo explained.

“Oh”,she exclaimed in acknowledgment.Dongwoo sat beside her bed and stared at her.

“Why are you trying so hard to let that jer-WooHyun remember you”,Dongwoo asked.He was very confused,why girls were even sacrificing for WooHyun.And that,makes him hate WooHyun more.

Minji’s lips automatically turned into a bitter smile when she heard WooHyun’s name.Dongwoo grew even more confused.Why is she even smiling when he is treating her like ?

“NamS-,WooHyun treated me very good”,she sighed as she still cant get rid of NamStar name in her mind.

“That jerk,treat you good?”,he scoffed.It was a very unbelieveable fact.The cold Nam WooHyun would actually treated someone good?.”How do you even know him at 1st”,Dongwoo curiously asked.

Minji looked at Dongwoo for a moment and started to tell him how she met him and how things between them goes.Minji would sometimes smile when she mentioned about the sweet things he did for her.Dongwoo was starting to understand her time by time,and he felt like déjà vu was happening.It feels like..Minah is back to life.This is how Minah would rant to him about WooHyun.How WooHyun treated her good when it was just a small matter.

Suddenly,Minji burst into tears when she mentioned about the times where they went for the vacation to celebrate their 100th days.When he promised that he would never leave her.Minji were sobbing in her palms and was getting louder and louder.Dongwoo was startled.He doesn’t know what to do.He panicked and looked around before standing up and pulling her to his chest.He had done this to Minah before.Minji automatically wrapped her arms around his waist and cried.

Dongwoo soothingly her silky hair and rocked her side to side until her sobs gradually get softer.”Its okay”,he softly whispered in her ears.He continued rocking her side to side until he notice Minji had fallen asleep.He softly placed her on the bed and tuck the blanket to her neck.

He sat down beside her once again and pulled a strand of her hair to the back of her ear.Minji moved a little in her sleep and Dongwoo heard her mumbling about WooHyun’s name and a tear strolled down from her cheeks again.

Dongwoo gently wipe the tears away and her cheek.”You don’t know what you are missing,Nam WooHyun”.