Chapter 20

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Time passes so fast.It was already winter and it had been months Minji and NamStar got together.Both of them were so lovey dovey that even Myungsoo and SeoHyun who have been together so long cant stand it.

It was going to be Christmas and Christmas was just a few days before NamStar and Minji’s 100th day of being together.Since it was winter break,the four of them decided to spend their Christmas at Myungsoo’s chalet.

The 2 couples meet up at Myungsoo’s house in the morning and Myungsoo drove  them to the chalet.

“Play well kids!Be careful!”,Myungsoo’s mother smiled.

“We will!,the four of them delightly replied.

It was a 2 hours journey to the chalet.Minji and SeoHyun were fast asleep in the car.NamStar gently rested his girlfriend head on his shoulder.He softly brushed her bangs and planted a warm kiss on her forehead.

“Sleep well baby”,he whispered.

--

“We are here!”,Myungsoo squealed as he stopped the car.

“Emmm,where are we”,SeoHyun rubbed her eyes sleepily.

“We are at the chalet,baby”Myungsoo peck on her cheek.

Minji’s eyes flung open instantly when NamStar nudged her shoulder to wake her up.She look to the left and right before dashing out from the car.

“Woahhhh”,she gasped amusedly looking at the sight infront of her.The chalet looks so beautiful with snow covering the roof and the yard.

 

Minji ran to the yard with her arms spread wide.She bent down and played with the snow,giggling all the way.SeoHyun who finally realize that they had reached ran and joined Minji.Both of them threw snow to each other and squealed in happiness.

Myungsoo and NamStar took their luggage out from the car and looked at their girlfriends who was busy playing with the snow.

“They are just so adorable isn’t it”,Myungsoo smiled.

“Well,at least to me,its only Minji”,NamStar chuckled.

Myungsoo playfully punched NamStar by the shoulder and grabbed the luggages into the chalet.

 

--

“You will be sleeping with NamStar”,Myungsoo smirked.

“Mwoh?!”,Minji shrieked.Even both of them stay in the same house,they never sleep in the same room.So,no wonder Minji was shocked when Myungsoo informed her that she will be staying in the same room.

“Yes,you will be in the same room as him.And I will be in the same room as my baby”,he sighed lovingly at the last sentence.

Minji took a glance at NamStar who was busy pulling his and her luggage into the living room.

*I am sleeping with him tonight?*

--

Minji sat on the bed nervously as she saw NamStar unpacking their things out.She played her fingers and looked around the room.It wasn’t very spacious but the bed was very very big.Her thoughts wandered off to what they are gonna do tonight.She eventually blushed just by having her own imaginary thoughts.

 

*PABO!*,she yelled in her mind.*What are you thinking!*

“Yah”,NamStar called as his face suddenly appeared infront of Minji’s face.”What are you thinking”,he smiled.

“No-noh-nothing”,she stuttered and looked away.

NamStar chuckled at his girlfriend’s weird reaction.He knew something had definitely make her confused and he knew what is the something.He cupped Minji’s cheek,making her face to face his.Minji blinked,shocked at her boyfriend actions and her face grew even redder.

NamStar eyed her plump kissable lips and seconds later,his lips was on hers.Minji felt her energy drained because of his mesmerize kiss.Her shoulders relaxed and NamStar guide her hands to put around his neck.Minji lie down on the bed,too absorbed in the kiss.NamStar hands unconsciously move to her back,twirling small circles on it.The soft gentle kiss soon turned into a hot passionate one’s.

They would have ‘do’ something if SeoHyun suddenly didn’t barged in.

‘Minji ah,we will be ha-“,she stopped when she saw what was infront of her.”Sorry!”,she yelled and ran out from the room.

Minji pushed NamStar away from her top and panted.She never have a chance to catch her breath during the kiss.She slowly turned to look at NamStar who was smirking at her.

He lean closer to her ear and whispered.”Lets do that again tonight”.

Minji swallowed hard and her big eyes couldn’t get any bigger.Is she ready for this?

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for days!:D