Chapter 16

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

“Yah,Kim Minji,your outfit”,one of the girl from Minji’s class rudely threw it to her.She glared at her before walking away passing the maid café outfit around.Minji looked down on the outfit and examined it.Black and white colour with laces.Eww,totally not her type.But who asked her to be choosen.

“Minji ah,lets go to try on the shirt alright!”,SeoHyun squealed and dragged her to test on the outfit.She pushed Minji into the restroom and urged her to change.Minji groaned but changed at the same time.

She finished getting dressed and walked out from the restroom.

“Oh my god Kim Minji!It fits perfectly!You look totally just like a doll!Awww”,she sighed.”Guys would obviously changed their opinion towards you now”.

Minji examined herself through the mirror.*What will NamStar oppa think of me*,it was the only thing she have in her mind.

--

It was one day after school when Minji was waiting outside the school compound for NamStar to practice cooking on the dishes that they will be having in the menu for the maid café in the school cafeteria.She drew circles using her foot with her arms crossed behind.Then,she started to look around.*How come NamStar oppa is so late*.

Suddenly,SeoHyun came running to her,panting.”Minji..NamStar oppa..kitchen..fire”,SeoHyun pant hard,trying to finish her sentence.But Minji’s eyes widened in shock when she heard of the word ‘fire’.She dashed to the cafeteria without even hearing her best friends words.

“Yah Minji!”,SeoHyun yelled,trying to call her back but it was too late.Minji had already ran into the school.

Then,SeoHyun’s lips twirled into a smirk.*I knew this would work.You owe me a lot Minji ah*.

 

Minji on the other side was running like a mad woman to the cafeteria finding for NamStar.

“Oppa!”,she called when she stopped at the cafeteria entrance.No one.She rushed into the kitchen to also find out no one was there.Then,she noticed a plate of omurice placed on one of the counter.

She walked towards the rice and looked at it.’Be my date?’ was written on top of the omelette with ketchup.

“Whats this?”,she picked up the plate of the rice confusingly.Suddenly,someone popped infront of her with a bouquet of rose.Particularly,NamStar.

“Would you be my date Minji?”,NamStar reached both of his hands out,handing the bouquet of rose to her,smiling.

 

-End-