Chapter 26

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Dongwoo slowly walked into the graveyard with small and soft steps.He wasn’t the type of guy that would be so gentle but for a girl he love,he is willing to even die.He slowly approached the tombstone that were so familiar to him for he visited it almost every week.His lips formed into a small bitter smile as he sat down beside the tombstone.

“Anyeong,I am here again”,Dongwoo greeted.He softly caressed the picture that was paste on the tombstone with his almost teary eyes.”Minah..he is back”,he whispered softly.”The guy..you loved..is back”.Dongwoo started to sob again as he think of Minah and WooHyun.

Minah..was the only girl that grew up together with the Infinite boys.They gone through hard obstacles together and Dongwoo had been fond of her since they were kids.But his love were never returned.Minah fell in love with WooHyun.

WooHyun was a very cold hearted kid ever since his mother was murdered.He committed suicide quite many times but failed.Until he met the Infinite boys and Jiyong who melted his heart just..a little.They understand how he feel for they had lost their parents just like him.

Minah willing to do anything for WooHyun.But WooHyun’s feelings were never the same like how she had for him.WooHyun rejected her several times for he only think of her as a sister.Dongwoo hated WooHyun for not accepting her love.She had cried to Dongwoo many times about him and each time,Dongwoo felt like his heart was tearing into pieces just to see her tears.Eventhough Dongwoo hated WooHyun for this reason,he had never confronted him because he understand him until the very day..where WooHyun cause the reason of Minah’s death.

“Hyung Hyung!”,Sungjong called as he ran towards Dongwoo.Dongwoo snapped out of his thoughts and quickly wipe his tears away to prevent Sungjong from knowing.He brings the image of tough and strong man to the Infinite boys.

“Hyung!”,Sungjong called once again as he near him.Dongwoo quickly stood up and turned his attention to him.”What?”.

“WooHyun hyung..he..he”,Sungjong pant.*WooHyun?*,Dongwoo thought,slightly annoyed by this name.”WooHyun..what?”,he raised his brow.

“Hyung got into an accident!Jiyong hyung asked all of us to go to the hospital now”,Sungjong informed.

“Accident?”,he whispered.Sungjong,without any more words,quickly pulled Dongwoo’s arm and lead him to the hospital as soon as possible.

--

“Where is WooHyun oppa!”,Minji cried as soon as her eyes flung open.Minji just had some minor injuries on her arms and legs with the doctor had already bandaged it.But..WooHyun,wasn’t as lucky as her because he had stood infront of Minji just before the car hit her that had reduce the impact on her.

“Where is oppa!”,she wailed.SeoHyun grabbed on her shoulders to calm her down.

“Lets just take her to see him”,Myungsoo suggested.SeoHyun looked at Myungsoo,hesitate but in the end,agreed.

SeoHyun and Myungsoo lead Minji to WooHyun’s room carefully.Minji hold onto the knob of the door,afraid to know about WooHyun’s condition.She slowly twist the door knob to find a badly injured WooHyun lying down on the bed with almost every part covered in bandages.She rushed over to him and started to cry loudly.

“Oppa oppa..”,Minji sniffled and grabbed onto WooHyun’s hand.

Just as suddenly,a bunch of guys dashed into WooHyun’s ward at the same time that cause SeoHyun startled and jumped up a little.

“Who are you?”,Myungsoo frowned.

“Oh,Myungsoo ah!”,a familiar voice called out cheekily.Myungsoo looked up to find Jiyong opening his arms widely to greet him.

“Hyung!”,he called and gave him a manly hug.

“Both of you..know each other?”,Sunggyu raised his brow.

“Long story”,Jiyong scoffed.”What you doing here,Myungsoo ah”,he asked.

“My friend is injured”,Myungsoo said and pointed to WooHyun.

“WooHyun?You know who WooHyun is?”,Jiyong slightly shocked.

“Long story too”,Myungsoo smiled.

As the conversation goes on,Minji weren’t paying attention to any of it.She just put her full attention on WooHyun,crying and crying again.The Infinite boys had crowded around WooHyun’s bed but she didn’t even noticed it.Minji were grabbing onto WooHyun’s hand and softly caressed his hand when she felt a twitch from WooHyun’s finger.

“Oppa!”,her face brighten up when she saw WooHyun’s eyelid moving.

WooHyun’s eyes slowly open and looked around his surrounding.He blinked several times as his vision weren’t cleared.He noticed the Infinite boys and smiled weakly.Then..he noticed a girl.A girl that were very familiar but he couldn’t recall who was she at all.She was crying and grabbing on his hand tightly.

“Who are you?”,WooHyun asked with his weak voice while looking at her.

 

-End-