Chapter 36

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji had stuffed with a cloth to prevent her from making any noise.Yongguk’s man wandered around the warehouse while Yongguk sat infront of Minji with his evil smirk never leaving his face.Zelo just stood beside him with a restless look.Minji’s heart was filled with fear and worry at the same time.But mostly,she was worried of what Yongguk would do to WooHyun.

“You know”,Yongguk began to talk.”I certainly have no doubts why you this silly woman would sacrifies for Nam WooHyun.Well,he is good looking,cool,sauve and moreover,he is brave.So brave that he had the guts to fight with the mighty Yongguk?”,he snickered.

Minji muffled something despite being stuffed with the cloth and she sent him deathly glares.”Wow wow,your glares could kill”,Yongguk laughed.”Well..I couldn’t have fun with the 1st girl who sacrifies for him since she offered herself to get killed.But..you..”,he eyed her up and down.”Eventhough you are lacking in body curves,I can still manage to enjoy it.Precisely,because you are Nam WooHyun’s girl”.Yongguk winked.

What is Yongguk going to do with her?What does he mean by enjoying her?,Minji thought.Her thoughts were interrupt when one of Yongguk man came to his side and said something.His voice was low but Minji managed to hear it.He said,”Nam WooHyun is here”.

“Its play time”,Yongguk rubbed his palm together,stood up and starigtened his suit.”Wait for me,baby.I will come to you right after I settled with your handsome boyfriend”.

Minutes later,WooHyun came walking into the warehouse with a serious concerned look.When Minji saw him,she kept shaking her head and moved the chair she was sitting on.Something is going to happen.

“Well well,you are here.Nice to meet you”,Yongguk walked towards him and put out his hands for a handshake.WooHyun just dully look at his hands and stared right into his eyes.”I see you still haven’t changed.Still so expressionless.Unlike when I killed your mother”,Yongguk whispered the last word.

WooHyun gritted his teeth and clenched his fist tightly when he heard what Yongguk said.He wanted to lunge to him and beat the crap out of him but he knew he couldn’t make the same mistake he made when Minah came with him.

“Let her go”,WooHyun said.”She had nothing to do with this.Its about both of us.Not her”.

“Oh no.How can I let her go?I hadn’t enjoyed with her yet.I planned to do it infront of you actually.Dont you want to see the girl you loved getting ?”,Yongguk smirked.

Minji eyes widened when she heard the word ‘’.So what he said earlier was this.”If you dare to do that,I will killed you”,WooHyun growled angrily.

“Wow wow,kill?You said kill,my boy?Let me tell you something.You wont even be able to touch my hair”,Yongguk challenged.”Bring her here.Its time”.

Zelo walked towards Minji and pulled out the cloth that were stuffed in .”WooHyun oppa!Run!They wont do anything to me!Go!”,she yelled.

“Aish,she is so noisy”,Zelo rubbed his non hurting ear.Zelo then pulled her up and bring her to Yongguk.Once she reached infront of him,Yongguk lunged towards her like a hungry lion who just found his prey.He furiously kissed her neck causing Minji to struggle and screamed.Her legs and hands were still tie around the chair and she couldn’t move.”No,please don’t”,Minji cried.

WooHyun couldn’t stand anymore.He ran towards Yongguk,only to be stopped by his man.He punched the tough man on the stomach and kicked another on the face.But he couldn’t stand long.More and more man came towards him and WooHyun got punched several times on his back and stomach.But it wasn’t physical pain he was feeling.He was feeling mentally pain and its because he heard Minji cries and pleads to ask Yongguk to stop.

WooHyun caught a glance at them while kicking another man on the leg.Yongguk had already ripped her shirt and was savouring her body.Minji’s face was flooded with her tears and she couldn’t stop crying.And just then,a lot flashback came into his mind.

Scene by scene kept replaying in his mind like a video recorder.He remembered when he 1st Minji,when she bring him out to buy some clothes,when they went to the school carnival and how he asked her to be his girlfriend and when they went on a trip with Myungsoo and SeoHyun.Tears started to brim in his eyes.He really loved that girl.He needs her to keep on living.And when he saw his enemy making the girl his love suffer,a surge of energy filled him and his angered burned up.

He pushed anyone who was blocking him and ran to Yongguk.Several man pulled his arms but he managed to released them.Oh,the power of love.He dashed towards him and land a big strong punch on his face.Yongguk fell to the back with a big bruise already forming on his cheek.

“Don’t-hurt-her”,WooHyun glared at anyone who was coming towards them while picking up the gun that Yongguk dropped when he fall.

 

-End-