Chapter 5

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

“NamStar oppa,lets go for some shopping!”,Minji squealed.

“NamStar?”,the guy raised his brow.”And why oppa?”.

“Oh,since we don’t know your real name,I decided to call you NamStar!And you looked like you are much more older then me”,she smiled delightly.

NamStar let out a satisfied sigh and nooded.”But..I don’t have any money with me”,he put both of his hands into the pockets.

“Welll,Myungsoo oppa have everything we needed”,she grinned as she flashed out the money note Myungsoo gave earlier.”Come on,lets go!”,she urged and held his wrist.

NamStar smiled and followed her.*Thank you*,he felt grateful.

----------

“How about this?This?Oh,that looks like it was made for you!”,Minji suggested,her eyes sparkling looking at all the clothing in the shop.

NamStar just nooded in agreement in any clothes she wanted him to try.

“Come,try this oppa”,she beamed and pushed a set of clothes to his chest.She waited outside patiently for him.

The clicking sound of the door unlocking makes her stood up instantly.She gasped when she noticed how suave he looked in those clothing.He already had a perfect face feature.Plus the clothing makes his body shape perfectly shone.

“How do..i look?”,Namstar asked shyly,scratching the back of his head.

“Perfect”,she muttered.

“Eh?Do I look that good?”,he chuckled.

“Yes!Extremly!”,she cried.”Lets take this and that too!”.

-----

After shopping for some clothes,they went for a light dinner at the sondae stall.NamStar looked around the foreign stall and sat down.

They ordered and Minji started to get curious as she looked at NamStar more.

“Oppa,you really cant remember anything?How you got here,where are you from,why are you appearing infront of my house?And who are you?”,she curiously asked.

“I really cant figure out anything at all.There is nothing in my mind except waking up in your house”,he confessed.

“Hm..I see.I really hope you can recall your memories back.Is your head hurting?”Minji frowned as she reached her hand out and touched his wound.

“Aniya,its nothing”,he smiled and grabbed her tiny hand.He squeezed her hand,showing how grateful is him to have Minji saving his life.Minji blushed instantly and awkwardly smile back.

“Here agahsi,two plate of sondae with your handsome boyfriend”,the sondae ahjumma smiled.

“He is not my boyfriend”,she denied shyly.

“Oh,sorry.But both of you will make a cute couple”,she winked.

Minji’s face flushed even redder.She quickly avoided his gaze and dug in her plate of sondae.

NamStar giggled and popped a piece of sondae into his mouth.He stoned when he felt a familiar taste in his mouth.*This taste…*.He started to see a blury figure in his mind.He can see a warm looking lady,smiling and asking a small boy to start eating the plate of sondae she prepared.He wanted to see more of the memory but his head prevent him too.The figure slowly disappear when his head started to hurt.

He grabbed on his hair tightly when he felt various of stinging pain in his head.He closed his eyes tightly and grabbed one of Minji’s hand.Minji jumped a little when she noticed him holding her hand tightly.

She turned to look at him,only to find out that he was struggling with the pain.

“Oppa,are you okay?Gwenchana?”,she asked worriedly.

NamStar nooded slowly,indicating the pain is reducing.He stood up and pulled Minji’s into his arms.He rested his chin on her shoulder and breath slowly.He didnt know why the pain is going off really quickly.

“Its okay oppa”,she cooed as she patted his back soothingly.The pain slowly gone off and Namstar loosen his grip on Minji.

The sondae stall ahjumma noticed them embracing and giggled.”Knew that both of them make a great couple”,she smiled to herself.

 

-End-

Sorry for not updating for so long!