Chapter 19

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

NamStar broke the kiss with Minji after the lights get back on.Minji was still immersed in his kiss and her knees grow weak that NamStar needed to hold her tight to prevent her from falling.

NamStar gazed at her and his heart fluttered.He knew he had did something right.

Minji slowly opened her eyes just to find NamStar looking deeply into her eyes with love in his eyes.Minji turned away shyly when she feel that her face are burning red.

NamStar smiled at her embarrassment and pulled her into a hug.He lightly kissed Minji’s ear and hugged her tightly.

“I love you,Kim Minji”,he confessed.He said it again,afraid that Minji didn’t hear it the 1st time.

Minji gasped but in her heart,she was actually jumping in joy.*Oppa said he love me?*,she asked herself dreamily.

NamStar pulled away from the hug and wrapped his big warm hands around hers.

“Will you be my girlfriend?I know I cant do anything good.I am a person that doesn’t even know my own name.I don’t even know where I came from.I am good in nothing.Not rich,but I can promise you one thing,Minji.I cant give you wealthy rich things,but I can give you my heart.I can give you happiness and give you my life”,he searched her eyes.

Minji’s tears started to form in her eyes.Confession.She is getting a confession.And its from NamStar.She started to sob,touched.

“Waee Minji.Dont cry.”,he wipe her tears away gently.”You don’t love me?”,he frowned.

She shook her head abruptly.Of course she love him.Thats what she wanted since she met him.

“Then why?You don’t want to be my girlfriend?”,he asked sadly.

She shook her head again,wipe her tears and her lips curled into a smile.She tip toed to match her height with NamStar and pressed her lips on his.This time,it was NamStar’s turn to melt.He smiled between the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist.

For what it seems like forever,they broke the kiss again.

“Does this show a yes to you?”,she giggled and sniffled.

“Definitely yes,my girlfriend”,he pecked her lips.

-------------

“Oh ho.New boyfriend,girlfriend”,SeoHyun teased when she saw Minji and NamStar walked into the café,hand in hand.

“You have a boyfriend here”,Myungsoo pouted.

“Yes baby boy”,she smiled and pecked on his cheek.Myungsoo’s face immediately light up and pulled SeoHyun into his arms.

“Baby,what do you want to eat today”,NamStar cooed as he brushed Minji’s bang to a side.

“Ox bone soup!”,she beamed.

“Alright.Be right back baby.Becareful!”,he pecked her lips.”Don’t let any guys approached her!”,he pointed to SeoHyun and Myungsoo.Yes,Minji had been the hot topic in school ever since she wore the maid custome.Guys started to flirt with her,asking her for phone numbers.She took her big nerdy spec and changed it into contact lens which shows out her cute face completel.Of course,NamStar must be aware.

“Your new boyfriend being so over protective”,SeoHyun rolled her eyes.

“He is my perfect boyfriend”,Minji smiled lovingly as she looked at NamStar who was waving and sending flying kiss to her in a q to buy ox bone soup for her.

Both Myungsoo and SeoHyun gagged.”Look who say me and my baby are disgusting”,Myungsoo spat.

 

-End-