Chapter 25

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

WooHyun couldn’t get to contact Jiyong and the Infinite boys for the pass few days.He had sleepless night,having bad dreams about the blury figure he saw in the picture that day.There was one dream that was particularly feels like so real.WooHyun saw the small boy screaming and crying asking some sort of man not to kill the woman in his dream.But it isn’t helping,the woman was shot to death directly on the head.WooHyun would always wake up in the middle of the night with beads of cold sweats on his forehead.

He had heavy and dark eyebags with makes Minji very worried.3 more days,and it’s the starting of the final schooling year for both of them.They are going to graduate right after this year.

“Oppa,are you alright?You seems so..out these days”,Minji frowned and put her palm on WooHyun’s forehead.

“Ani,I was just..having some bad dream”,WooHyun lightly pushed Minji’s hands away.

“But look at your eye bag,oppa.Its hurting my here”,Minji pouted and point to her heart.

WooHyun couldn’t help but chuckle at her cuteness.”Aigoo,my Minji,its okay.Its just bad dreams.No worries okay”,WooHyun assured.WooHyun then pulled Minji’s shoulder soflty and rest his head on her shoulder comfortingly.”Ahhh,best bed ever”,WooHyun sighed lovingly.

Minji’s frown left her face and she too rest her head on his.”I love you oppa,don’t ever leave me”.

--

It was a bright sunny day on the weekend and it’s the last day of their winter holiday.Tomorrow is the starting of the school.SeoHyun had suggested that the four of them go for a date to enjoy their last day.

“Lets go for the movies!”,Minji happily pointed to the cinema.

“Lets go!”,SeoHyun link her arms with Minji and skipped to the cinema to buy the tickets.

Both Myungsoo and WooHyun just shook their head and chuckled.

“So,how are you nowadays”,Myungsoo turned to look at WooHyun,following the two giggling girls.

“Fine.Why did you ask?”,WooHyun raised his brow.

“Nah,just asking”,Myungsoo shrugged.Truthfully,Myungsoo were abit worried about WooHyun’s true identity.What if..he isn’t as simple as he think he is?He really feels like he saw WooHyun somewhere before.But..where?

The 2 couples finished the movie ‘This Means War’ and cheerfully leave the cinema.”Lets get some coffee at the café across the street”,Myungsoo suggested.They agreed and walked together to the café.

Minji was clinging on WooHyun’s arms tightly when they cross the busy street.”Excuse me!”,one of the boy suddenly bang Minji hard,making her fall to the ground.

“Ouch!”,she yelped.

“YAH!”,WooHyun shouted at the boy while the boy just waved his hands in an apologetic way and ran away.

WooHyun noticed the pedestrian traffic light is turning red soon.He quickly tried to help her up and rushed her off the zebra crossing.

*DING*,the light change.”Paili!”,WooHyun called.But,it was too late,a car from behind didn’t notice both of them because Minji was still on the road.She had twisted her ankle.Myungsoo noticed them and wanted to rush to help them but it was too late.

*CRASH!*,the car bang into WooHyun and Minji.

“Minji ah!”,SeoHyun cried.The boy who bang into Minji lightly smirked and laughed.”This is what you get for messing with our boss.One time,you hadn’t die,second time,lets just bring your sweet little girlfriend together”,he whispered and with that,he ran away.

 

-End-

A/N,just think that Myungsoo isnt in the Infinite groups okay?Dongwoo and WooHyun's problems will be reveal soon,so keep waiting!Thanks for the comments and subscribes!<3