Chapter 39

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

-2 years later-

“Anyong!”,Minji waved SeoHyun and Myungsoo goodbye.Myungsoo had offered to drive her home from college but she refused.Minji,SeoHyun and Myungsoo had gone to the same college after graduation.They were still like being in high school,sticking together like always.

Minji had refused to go home because she had a place to go.She had gone there every single day without fail.She caught a cab and got into it.”Seoul Hospital,please”,she said.The driver nodded and starts the journey.

Once the cab reached the destination,Minji paid the driver and dashed into the hospital.She whistled on the song ‘Nothing’s over’ as she pressed on the elevator button.*Ding*,she had reached her the floor she pressed on the buttons.

She walked on the long white corridor and stopped when she reached the ward she wanted to go.She looked at the name at the tag and smiled.’Patient WooHyun’.She opened the door to find 6 boys surrounding the bed.

“Hyung su nim!”,Sungjong happily chirped and skipped to her side.”Good news good news,hyung jus-“,Sungjong’s mouth immediately being covered by Hoya.

“Don’t mind Sungjong,he is a little bit hype up today”,Hoya grinned in a silly way.Minji giggled at the scene as she approached WooHyun who was sleeping soundly on the bed.She smiled affectionately when she saw his handsome face.That moment,the Infinite boys exchanged mischievous glances.

“I guess,we better leave the two love birds for now”,Jiyong cleared his throat.”Great idea,hyung”,Sunggyu winked.Sungjong was still struggling under Hoya’s grasp.Hoya had never let go off his hands from his mouth,afraid that he will ruin their perfect plan.The boys waved Minji goodbye while Sungjong muffled something.

The sound of the door clicked close and Minji’s smile disappear from her face.She sighed and sat down beside WooHyun’s bed.She took his hand and softly caressed the back of his hand.”When are you waking up,oppa?”,she asked.It had been like her habit to be asking this question ever since 2 years ago.Whenever she saw him,she will asked.But it seems that,the question weren’t answered by him at all everytime she asked.

She looked up to his face whose his eyes were closed tightly and his chest moving up and down, synchronize with his breathing.He had been giving her those image for 2 years and it makes Minji feeling more and more afraid when he shows no sign of waking up at all.It gives her the feeling,she will lose him forever.

“Stop sleeping like a pig already.You have been sleeping for so long.Dont you think its time to wake up?”,she whispered softly and began to massage his fingers.She looked up at him again,hoping he would somehow wake up and laughed at her but he just lay still like always.

Minji felt a lump in as she swallowed her tears back.She had tried to show her tough side to everyone,making everyone believe she is happy but when she is alone,she just burst out crying whenever she thought of WooHyun.No matter how tough she is,2 years is a very long time.

“I missed the laughing you,the teasing you.How you kissed me,hug me and how you sweet talk me”,she muttered,already closed her tears.”Stop sleeping”,she lightly hit his chest.”I will find another boyfriend if you still continue to be this way”,she threatened jokingly as she sniffled.

“You dare to do that?”,a familiar warm voice suddenly spoke.Minji looked up instantly to find WooHyun’s eyes wide opened with a sly smirk on his lips.She rubbed her eyes over and over again,thinking she had just imagine things herself.She stood up and cupped his face making his cheek puffed up like a puffer fish.

“Hey,is this the way you treat a patient?”,WooHyun muffled.Minji blinked her eyes continuously and she began slapping his cheek,unable to believe what she had just seen again.”Did you..just talk?”,she asked as she continued slapping his cheek.”YAH!It hurts!And obviously I just talked!”,WooHyun growled and grip both Minji’s wrist to stop her from slapping.He then swiftly pulled her closer to him and Minji’s faces dropped just inches away from his face,her body softly landed on his chest.

“I heard that you missed me a lot”,WooHyun seductively whispered.He leaned in closer to meet her lips when Minji pushed him away and started to cry loudly.”You jerk”,she cried and hit his chest.”I had waited for 2 years. Approximately 2 years,Nam WooHyun!And all you could come up is saying me missing you a lot?”,she started to bail out loudly.

WooHyun doesn’t know what to do.He bit his lips in guilty.Then he just pulled her into a hug.”I am sorry.I know you suffered a lot during this period.I will pay back for it okay?Shh..dont cry anymore”,he patted her back.”When did you wake up?”,Minji said between her cries.

“This morning?I asked the boys not to tell you about this.I thought you will like surprise.I didn’t expect you to cry”,he pouted cutely.”Oh!Thats why Sungjong said something about good news just now!!”,she finally realized.

“Hmm mm.He nearly expose my plan”,he groaned.”Don’t cry anymore okay?”,WooHyun cooed as he wiped her tears away.”I am awake now”,his voice getting softer and softer as he neared her lips.He looked at Minji one more time before he pressed his lips on her.”I am really really glad that you are finally awake now,WooHyun oppa”,she mumbled between the kisses.

 

-End-

There is one more chapter coming and thats the end!And..I still see no comments.*Sigh*.Its making me sad.I dont know what you guys think of the story.I really hope you guys would actually comment just a little when my last chapter came out.

BUT

That doesnt mean i don appreciate your subcribes.I still love all of you guys,my readers.Thank you~