Chapter 24

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

The Infinite boys looked at each other,bitting their lips.They doesn’t know how to answer him.How are they suppose to tell him the memories that hurt him the most?

“Who is this?”,WooHyun questioned again,this time,directly to Jiyong.

“Welll…that…”,Jiyong scratched his head.

Dongwoo’s head immediately lift up upon hearing his question.Even he had some grudge on him,he still doesn’t know how to tell him the thing that affect his life the most.

“My mother!”,Sungjong awkwardly said.He took the picture away from WooHyun’s hand in a swift and grabbed it to his chest.

“Your mother?”,WooHyun raised his brow.Somehow..he doesn’t believe it.”But..I saw this woman when I am having some blury image about my past.It must be someone that have a great impact on me to make me able to recall about her”.

“Hyung met my mother more that anyone else”,Sungjong blurted.He then quickly cupped his mouth.Sunggyu and Sungyeol shook their head.The maknae is making things worst.”So…yeah”,Sungjong smiled.

“Oh”,WooHyun nooded.”So…can you all tell me about my past now?”.

The Infinite boys and Jiyong settled down infront of WooHyun even DongWoo after being hit by the head by Sunggyu.

Jiyong took in a very deep breath and started to talk.”Okay,so..I am Jiyong as you know.I am the eldest hyung here”,he introduced and beamed.”This is Sunggyu,the second eldest.DongWoo,after Sunggyu.Sungjong is our maknae.And you,Sungyeol and Ho-.Oh yes!Where is Hoya?Where did he go?”,Jiyong asked after realizing Hoya wasn’t here.

Just when he mentioned his name,a guy came running in to the room,panting.

“Hyung,we gotta leave.He is here”,the guy warned.

“”,Jiyong cursed.”Sungjong,bring WooHyun out of here immediately.Sungyeol,assit them.Hoya,Dongwoo and Sunggyu,come with me”.

With that,Sungyeol and Sungjong grabbed both of his arms and rushed him out from the back door.”Yah yah,whats happening?”,WooHyun asked in shock.

“Hyung..shhhh!”,Sungjong said.”Just come with us”,Sungyeol assured.

--

Sungyeol and Sungjong send WooHyun home immediately and asked him not to come back to the headquarter until they said its okay.They quickly bid WooHyun goodbye before he could ask anymore question.

WooHyun went into the house to find a worried and crying Minji on the couch.His heart softened and quickly approached her.

“Whats wrong,Minji ah?”,he cooed and pulled her into a hug.

“Oppa!”,she beat his chest lightly.”Why aren’t you answering your phone!I am so worried that I couldn’t find you.I am so scare that..you had leave me”,she cried.

WooHyun smiled and hug her closer.”Silly,I will never leave you”,he rested his cheek on her head.*Will never leave you eventhough I had gotten back my memories*.

--

On the other side,Infinite boys had successfully avoided the guy they wanted to hide from.They panted and each and everyone of them dropped onto the couch.

“Why is he here!Does he know WooHyun is back?”,Jiyong said.

“I don’t know,I noticed him across the street and rush back right after because I know Woohyun is coming back today”,Hoya explained.

“Why cant he just let go of our hyunggg!”,Sungjong whined.

“Its impossible that he will.WooHyun had done too much to him”,Sunggyu stared into the ceiling.

“Its because he killed hyung’s mu-“,Sungjong stopped when he realize he shouldn’t said is out.

“You are lucky that WooHyun is not here”,Sungyeol glared at him.”You and your big mouth,Lee Sungjong”.

Dongwoo was keeping quiet the whole time.Eventhough he hate WooHyun for some reason,but he indeed is the one that know WooHyun the most.He knew that if he know the truth of his past,he wouldn’t just let go of it.*Nam WooHyun,just don’t so something unexpected like last time.I wanted you to live so that I can beat you up myself.