Chapter 10

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

The rumours about NamStar confessing to be Minji’s boyfriend soon spread the whole school.The boys laughed at NamStar bad taste of woman while girls cried and wailed that their dream oppa had belong to someone else.

Every girl’s eyes were fixed on Minji whenever they saw her.But NamStar didn’t bugged.He purposely act affectionate with Minji infront of everyone.He would cuddled and pull Minji close to him that left her stunned and froze whenever he do so.

“Baby ahhhhhhh”,NamStar cooed and put a big spoon of rice into Minji’s mouth.

“Ah?”,Minji smiled faintly and open .

“Looks who says that me and SeoHyun are disgusting”,Myungsoo shrugged.

“You know we are just acting right oppa?”,Minji whispered.

Myungsoo shook his head and continue eating his lunch.NamStar was grinning the whole time while looking at Minji.He somehow like how he can treat Minji like his own girlfriend even when they returned home,they are just friends.Minji just chuckled softly and grumbled.Although it was always her dream to get a perfect boyfriend like him,but she doesn’t want it to be fake.And she doesn’t like how the people in school treated her.

“Minji ah,kajah”,NamStar smiled just as soon as the school bell rang.Minji packed her things and flung her backpack to her back.

“Let me take that”,NamStar lifted her bag manly and intertwined his fingers into her’s.Minji was a bit shocked but had gotten used to it since it was already a week he act affectionate to her in school.She liked how he treated her but she knew it wouldn’t be long.

Just when they about to step out from the school compound,a girl appear infront of them.

“Oppa,tell me that you and her are fake”,the girl pouted.It was Hyuna that had set  her eyes on NamStar since the 1st day he got into the school.She vowed to get him as her boyfriend.

“Oppaaaa”,she puffed her cheek and tugged on NamStar’s arms cutely.She looked at Minji with a disgusted expression and stuck her tongue out.

“Erm..Hyuna?I think you should let go,me and MY girlfriend is going home right now”,NamStar pulled her hands away politely.

“Oppa,there is no need to hide.I knew you and her are fake.Fake!You are just pitying her oppa.You deserve better”,she hissed.

NamStar started to get furious.He doesn’t like how people said he deserve better than Minji.To him,Minji is a girl that everyone would have wanted.Sweet,kind and caring.

“Fake..huh?”,he smirked.He turned and faced Minji who was bitting her lips guiltyly.In a blink of eyes,his lips crashed on hers.Minji eyes widened as his soft lips came in contact with hers.Her heart felt like it was going to come out any moment.

Hyuna groaned in annoyance and stomped her feet,leaving the couple alone.Even Hyuna had left,NamStar still never leave Minji’s lips.He continued kissing her passionately,pulling her closer.Minji felt the same too.It was a very magical moment.

They break the kiss a moment later,both face flushed red.NamStar scratched his forehead nervously while Minji’s head hung low due to the embarrassment.

“Erm..lets get home?”,NamStar break the awkwardness.Minji just nooded.NamStar once again took her hand and lead her back home.Minji definitely knew she had something towards NamStar.

 

-End-

Comment and subscribe!:D