Extra Chapter 5:Birth

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

It had been 8 months ever since SeoHyun announced her pregnancy.Minji tried her best with Woohyun to get a baby too but it didn’t show any progress at all.Woohyun was off to work again and Minji was having her college summer break.

“Yah,I am out here not to see you daydreaming,okay”,SeoHyun grumbled and looked at Minji who was twirling her cup of coffee boredly.”Aish,you are a pregnant lady.You shouldn’t be so bad tempered,later little Myungsoo will be affected!”,Minji joked.SeoHyun laughed and gently her bloated tummy.
 

“Sooo,what’s bothering you?”,SeoHyun looked up from her cup of hot chocolate.”Nothing”,Minji sighed.”Hello!”,she knocked Minji’s head gently.”You can hide nothing from me”.”How can I get pregnant?”,Minji blurted.SeoHyun smiled at her best friend’s word.

“You will be when its time.There is nothing to rush on this matter,my friend”,she replied.”But me and oppa had been trying for months”,she pouted.”Omo,you guys do it everyday?”,SeoHyun gasped.”HEY!Dont take chances to know about my ual life”,Minji stuck her tongue out.”Silly girl,don’t bother about this matter too much.Let’s go,little Myungie is kicking me again”,she touched her tummy.

They paid for their drinks and headed out from the coffee shop.SeoHyun wanted to go to the shopping mall to shop for little Myungie baby clothes so Minji followed along.”This one looks so cute,isn’t it?!”,SeoHyun squealed as she showed Minji a small piece of Mickey Mouse shirt.”Buy it!”,Minji agreed.The both of them continued to shop more and more clothes and necessities.”We did buy a lot you know”,Minji nudged SeoHyun’s shoulder.”Its for Myungie,so it doesn’t matter”,SeoHyun took out some paper of cash and paid the cashier.

The both of them were about to exit the shopping mall when suddenly SeoHyun stopped walking.”Minji”,she called out in a shivering tone.”What?”,Minji replied casually.”My water broke”,she gulped.”What water?”,Minji asked and turned around.”OMO!SeoHyun,your water broke!”,she shouted out,shocked.”I just told you”.

“Come on!Hurry up!Hospital!Somebody!”,Minji started to get panicked.”Minji!Hurry!Call a taxi!”,SeoHyun started to get panicked too.She didn’t know what she must do in this situation.Minji immediately caught a cab and guided SeoHyun into the car.”Ahjussi!Seoul hospital!Please!”.

“You will be alright,SeoHyun”,she smiled to SeoHyun who was grabbing onto her sleeves tightly

--

“Congratulations!You have a baby boy!”,the nurse carried a small newborn baby in her hands and walked out from the surgery room.Myungsoo ran towards the nurse and saw his boy in her hands.”He is so handsome,isn’t he?”,he whispered and smiled.A fatherly smile.”She looks like SeoHyunnie a lot!”,Minji giggled and poked little Myungie’s soft cheek.”I will bring him to the baby room for a bath”,the nurse smiled and carried Myungie away.

“SeoHyun,baby.Are you alright?”,Myungsoo took his wife’s hands and softly caressed the back of her hands.”Em”,she nodded with a smile.She was too weak to speak now.Minji was standing beside as she watched the warm scene.*I wonder whether oppa would do this to me when I give birth*.Suddenly,she felt herself grown dizzy.She started to see everything in twos and the next thing she knew was,she collapsed on the floor.”Minji!”,she heard Myungsoo calling her before passing out completely.

--

“Congratulations.You are pregnant”,the doctor smiled and scribbled some things on the paper.Minji blinked her eyes while lying on the bed,not believing what she just heard.”Whaa?”,she asked.”You are pregnant for 3 months already”,the doctor said again.”I am pregnant?”,she asked again,almost couldn’t believe her ears.”Em”,the doctor nodded.

She jumped up from her lying position and started to search for her phone.She punched in Woohyun’s number and impatiently waited for it to get through his phone.”Hello?”,Woohyun greeted from the other side.”OPPA!I AM PREGNANT!”,she squealed delightly.

 

-end-