Chapter 2

I Wish I Have A Boyfriend

 

Minji’s mouth was left hanging the whole time she is in the cinema.She had been fully mesmerized by Kim Jaejoong’s hotness.She gulped as she put her full attention on Jaejoong’s kissing scene with Hyo Joo.

*If that’s was me,I would have already be in heaven*.SeoHyun were as well admiring Jaejoong’s handsome face.She never thought a guy this perfect would exist despite her own boyfriend.

Myungsoo grumbled in frustration as he noticed his girlfriend admiring another guy infront of him.He rested his cheek on his palm as he boringly watch the romantic movie.

“That movie was awesome.But its so touching”,Minji sniffled as she linked her arms with SeoHyun,walking out from the cinema.

“Yes.I never agree with you but this movie indeed is awesome.Especially the movie lead Kim Jae-“,”Ahem”,Myungsoo cleared his throat purposely when he heard SeoHyun mention about Jaejoong.

“Looks like that oppa there is jealous”,Minji giggled.

Minji scrunched her face in disgust when she saw SeoHyun doing various of aegyo to make Myungsoo’s jealousy go away.

After a moment,they headed to the dukbokki store to have their dinner before bidding goodbye.

“Are you sure you can walk home,Minji ah?”,SeoHyun asked for the tenth time.

“Yes yes.I wanted to stop by the CD store to grab one of JYJ’s new album before heading back home”,she beamed.

“Okay then.Be careful”,SeoHyun warned.

“Bye SeoHyun,Bye Myungsoo oppa!”,she waved and ran off.

--

Minji walked into the CD store and quickly pay for the album.While queuing,she looked around her surroundings.

70% of the people in the store consists of couples.She sighed in depression and tilt her head low.

“Why does everyone have a boyfriend but not me.I wish I have a boyfriend”,she whispered to herself.She quickly shook her thoughts away when she heard thunder roaring outside in the sky.She pay for the album and rushed home.

To her misfortune,on her way home,its was already raining heavily.Her whole body were soaked in rain.

“1st,no boyfriend.2nd,soaked in rain.Why am I so unlucky?”,she frowned.

Soon,she reached her house,wet.She was trying to find for her keys when suddenly she noticed a figure lying next to her.

She screamed when she saw a guy laying ly on the floor unconscious.She cupped her hands on as she scoot down and poked the body.

“Yah,yah,wake up”,she called out nervously.

No reply.She covered her eyes with her arm as she accidentally saw something she shouldn’t see.

She stood up and looked around nervously.*Ottoke.What should I do?*.

 

-End-

Thanks for the 1st comment and subscribe!Please continue to support me.^^.