Chapter 17

I am Yonghwa's Tutor (NEW FINAL CHAPTER! COMPLETED EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

"I can't believe we got through with our exams and that we're finally getting our vacations!" Yoona exclaimed while taking out her books from her locker. Seohyun grinned at her unnie while taking out her own things she will need to read over summer. "I can't believe it, either, unnie! But here we are, ready to go out and have some fun!"

The girls laughed and finished fishing out some of their stuff when Jinwoon and Yonghwa arrived behind them. The two guys just got from their own lockers and they were holding one large box each in their arms. Jinwoon noticed that the girls were too focused with what they were doing that they haven't noticed them arriving at all. He gave Yonghwa a mischievous smile but Yonghwa's eyes widened with warning. Jinwoon ignored his friend's warning and shoved his box to Yonghwa. He quickly attacked the girls with tickles while laughing so hard.

"AAAAAHHHHCCKK!!"

Yonghwa's eyes widened even more when the one of the girls stopped laughing and screaming for help. It would've been safe for Jinwoon if it was Seohyun but no... it was Yoona. She slowly turned around, her eyes shining with pure anger which were directed at Yonghwa at first. The boy quickly shook his head in fear and Yoona immediately turned her head towards Jinwoon. "You..."

That one word was enough to wipe the ridiculous grin on Jinwoon's face. The color drained from his face and he knew he was going to be dead in under one minute. "Y-Yoona, come on, don't be mad. I was just playing around! Y-Yoona...?"

"You better run now, Jung." was Yoona's only reply.

Jinwoon was shaking now. He quickly turned to Yonghwa for help. "Yonghwa?"

"Sorry, bro, you're on your own here." Yonghwa smirked as Jinwoon freaked out and ran away. Seohyun and Yonghwa stood beside each other as they watched Yoona and Jinwoon chasing each other in circles. Yonghwa cleared his throat and looked at Seohyun. "So..."

"It's finally tomorrow, huh?" Seohyun sighed, looking at him with a sad expression on her face.

"Yeah." Yonghwa's shoulders slumped but he maintained his composure afterwards. "Our flight will be in the morning and I want you to come with us. Onew hyung will drive us there, too, and he insisted."

"Yeah, he told me last night." Seohyun nodded. "Of course I'd go with him. It's not like I'd stay at home and bawl my eyes out, right? I'm not that kind of a selfish person."

They laughed.

"Do you want to wait for those two idiots?" Yonghwa asked, motioning at the scene in front of them. Yoona had already caught Jinwoon and had him in a foot lock. Seohyun giggled and shook her head. "No, let them be. Walk me home?"

Yonghwa looked at her and smiled. "Okay."

 

 

While Yonghwa walked Seohyun home, they passed by a lot of shops but only one shop caught her eyes. When was the last time I visited this shop? She wondered while staring at the display by the window. I've been riding home not remembering to come in after years.

"...and when we get to the Airport, I want to buy you a huge cup of ice cr-- Seohyun?" Yonghwa looked from left to right but he didn't find Seohyun beside him anymore. When he looked behind him, though, he was relieved to see her staring in front of a toy store. A smile formed on his lips. "There you are."

Yonghwa walked towards Seohyun and whispered. "I thought I lost you."

Seohyun, unfazed, gently shook her head. "Nope. I was just... distracted."

"I can see that." Yonghwa chuckled, looking at the shop display beside his girl friend. "So... what's the story?"

"What story?"

"About the shop." Yonghwa shrugged. "Well, there must be a story behind your fixation over this shop since we passed by this one today."

"Hmmm.. it was when I was in Middle school, I guess?" Seohyun closed her eyes and saw her old memories. "Onew oppa and I used to hang out here after our classes but only during Fridays. He would get me from campus and we'll ride the bus going here. We always bought one stuffed toy with our joint money. I've always been looking forward for Fridays to come before but when oppa flew to work abroad, I never came back."

Yonghwa smiled at her while she told him her story the whole time but she didn't notice, because her eyes were closed. When she opened her eyes, though, Yonghwa was not beside her anymore. Seohyun frowned.

"Are you gonna stay standing there until evening comes, Seohyun?" 

Seohyun looked to her right and saw Yonghwa about to open the door of the shop. Grinning, she went in after him.

 

 

"Thank you so much for this, Yong!" Seohyun exclaimed as she hugged her new pink human sized teddy bear. Yonghwa chuckled and placed an arm around her shoulders. "Think of it as my last gift befoe leaving."

"Hey, can't you stop mentioning the word 'last'?" Seohyun pouted. "It makes me so sad."

"Okay, fine. I'm sorry." Yonghwa laughed. They walked on and a corner, loving the comfortable silence that engulfed them until they reached the front porch of the Lee Family house. Yonghwa held Seohyun's hand while going up the steps of the front porch and he didn't let go even when they were in front of the door. He gently squeezed her hand and Seohyun looked up at him. Yonghwa noticed her eyes getting teary so he had her drop the teddy bear just to hug her tight. "I was telling myself not to cry tonight but well, Seohyun, damn... you're getting me very emotional instead."

He chuckled but Seohyun sobbed. "Hey... watch your language, Yong."

"Sorry." Yonghwa chuckled at her response. "Take care of yourself okay? Always remember that I really love you from the bottom of my heart. My feelings will never change and they will be tucked away in the safest possible place inside of me. No one can ever take your place in my heart."

Seohyun nodded.

"I will call every day in the most random times of the day, or even at night, just make sure you answer my calls, okay?" Yonghwa joked. "Long distance calls are expensive."

Seohyun laughed while hugging him tighter. "I love you, Yonghwa. Forever."

"Always." he replied.

"You watched Catching Fire for too many times, Yong." Seohyun laughed again. Silence fell over them but after a few moments, Yonghwa held her face in his hands and wiped her tears away using his thumbs. Seohyun took out her handkerchief from her ckirt pocket and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter