F O U R T H

πš†πš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ 𝚊 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšπš’πšŒ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™?

"I can't believe you, Donghyuck!"

Β 

Jaemin munched down the last piece of his candy and threw its wrapper at Donghyuck. He caught the wrapper and placed it inside his mouth, wishing that it would make the infuriated Jaemin cool down a little. Jaemin wasn't mad at Sehyun for choosing Donghyuck over him. He was mad at Donghyuck for keeping a big secret over the vacation.

Β 

His anger didn't subside and so he gave Donghyuck a disgusted look. Donghyuck sighed and pulled Jaemin to face him.

Β 

"Bro, I'm," he bit his lips, "I'm sorry okay? I really am. Hm? Forgive me please?"

Β 

He pouted cutely and Jaemin fakingly smiled. He pushed Donghyuck's face away and started walking down the noisy hall. People were shouting here and there, causing a loud ruckus. They were used to it. Especially because the sounds came from Chenle's classroom.

Β 

"Looking good, huh, Chenle."

Β 

Jaemin said and Chenle simply chuckled. People started to gather to where the three were and they had no choice but to ignore them. At first, Jaemin thought it was harsh yet the people constantly mobbed around them, doing certain things for them would cause a greater ruckus.

Β 

"What can I say, I'm President Chen."

Β 

"Then are what are we, your butlers?"

Β 

Donghyuck jokingly asked earning a smack from the younger boy. He wanted to hit him back but couldn't do so due to the amount of people watching their actions. Chenle was on a different level of famous, his family owning a company that founded the school grounds they were currently standing on.

Β 

Renjun, Jeno and Jisung grabbed the three boys from behind by surprise. Just like that, the school's improvised version of F4 had gathered together and were heading to their usual spot during break time. A table outside, beside the school's soccer field.

Β 

"I really can't get used to the screeches, honestly." Jeno said as he opened his box of milk. Jaemin chuckled.

Β 

"Well, you have to get used to it. You're the school's and you've shot a commercial for that milk carton you're holding right now."

Β 

They all laughed at Jaemin's comment and remembered the image of Jeno cutely wiping the excess milk off of his face. Renjun started snorting.

Β 

"I'm– no! Just, shh Jaemin. You're famous too?"

Β 

"But not because of a cringey milk CF." Renjun added. They laughed once again.Β 

Β 

"He's famous for acting in many plays, that's why. He's great at it too." Renjun said and drank from his juice. Jisung coughed.

Β 

"We're all famous except for you, Renjun."

Β 

Donghyuck joked and Jisung laughed. They would enjoy their breaks like this. Fortunately, people didn't come and bother them. Kids from the school were well disciplined and they were glad.Β 

Β 

"That's fine with me," Renjun shrugged, "at least weird stories about me aren't spreading."

Β 

Donghyuck smacked him, giving him the it-was-a-joke-dummy kind of look. Renjun gave him the i-know-that-damn-well-which-is-why-i-also-joked look.

Β 

"Oh by the way," Jisung suddenly said, "speaking of weird stories, we heard one about Donghyuck-hyung this morning."

Β 

Jaemin and Donghyuck faced Jisung. What story? Chenle clapped and pointed at Donghyuck.

Β 

"Right! It also spread to our class, you know? Wow these things spread like wildfire like bvsdbsbs." He started making weird things with his fingers

Β 

"What story?"

Β 

Donghyuck asked as he smiled awkwardly. He glanced at Jaemin. Things shouldn't be going this fast, right?

Β 

"Donghyuck-hyung, you..." Jisung sighed, "you're ugly."

Β 

Jisung was laughing all by himself and the rest exchanged glances. It was really not something to gag at but the sight of Jisung being laughing by himself made it funny. The boy scratched his head. Just then, the school bells rang indicating that break was over and they had to go back to their cages.

Β 

"I'm treating ya'll lunch, don't forget that."

Β 

The boys laughed at Chenle and waved as he head for his classroom. Not only did they wave goodbye to him but also to the crowd that constantly followed him. It was a pitiful sight. They sighed.Β 

Β 

"We'll be going upstairs then," Jeno told Jaemin, "Jisung, Renjun, let's go."

Β 

Despite Jisung being of the lower year, his room was upstairs as well. Section B students had the hardship of climbing one more floor above those from the A Section.Β 

Β 

"I don't like the A and B thing, it's a big discrimination."

Β 

A loud slam of a locker door was heard and Donghyuck sighed. Jaemin tapped his shoulder and he simply walked to their room. Indeed, none of the boys liked this idea but couldn't help it. Their influence wasn't enough to change anything. Jaemin fixed his locker but stopped due to an unknown presence behind him. He turned around.

Β 

"Hey, love."

Β 

Sehyun glared at him. The glare turned softer as she watched the students down the hallway get lesser and lesser. She looked back at Jaemin.

Β 

"What, you're gonna ask again why Chenle owns all the crowd despite us being part of the highly influential group?" Sehyun nodded.

Β 

"Chenle's the student body president plus he's the son of Mr. Zimzalazhong. You know, the guy that runs this school. Also," Jaemin closed his locker door, "you have to stop pitying us. I know, without Chenle we're nobodies but that doesn't matter. It's our friendship that does."

Β 

Sehyun never really pitied the boys for not receiving equal attention. She simply thought about Chenle, concerned that he might've been so caught up in being the school owner's son that it took away his freedom to be young. Though, it didn't look that way therefore Sehyun was glad. She deeply sighed.

Β 

"Let's go."

Β 

Jaemin said and she nodded. Jaemin went ahead and she was about to follow until she saw Jisung running down from the upper floor then running down their hallway. She waved.

Β 

"Oh Sehyun-noona!"

Β 

Jisung smiled and waved back. He stopped in front of Sehyun and caught his breath. What has he gotten into this time?Β 

Β 

"Jaemin just went inside, do you want me to–"

Β 

"No, noona, I'm fine," though clearly he did not sound like it, "Anna said she left her notebook downstairs and threatened me so, yeah."

Β 

Sehyun awkwardly smiled. She didn't expect him to run like this for a different reason anyway. She has known Anna for years now. Jisung bowed and started running while Sehyun went for their classroom door.

Β 

"Oh by the way," Jisung shouted and Sehyun faced him from afar, "You, Donghyuck, good luck!"

Β 

He mouthed.