F I R S T

πš†πš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ 𝚊 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšπš’πšŒ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™?

Knock knock.Β 

Β 

Jaemin heard yet decided to pay no attention to the foreign sound on the door.

Β 

Knock knock knock knock.

Β 

He heard it again. Jaemin sighed, took off the gloves he used in baking and head for the door. He knew who was waiting behind that door. It was always him.

Β 

"What in the world have you gotten yourself into again, Donghyuck?"

Β 

Donghyuck playfully kissed Jaemin's cheek earning a disgusted look from the house owner. Jaemin slapped him and closed the door behind them. Donghyuck threw himself on his couch.

Β 

"What's wrong Dong–"

Β 

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Β 

Jaemin was startled and slapped the older boy's . He was used to this, yes, but it doesn't mean that he always had to expect it.

Β 

"What the hell?"

Β 

Donghyuck sat up and looked at Jaemin with blank eyes. He slapped Jaemin, startling him once more.

Β 

"I did it."

Β 

Donghyuck fell back to the couch earning a confused look from Jaemin. Jaemin went to the boy who laid down and slapped him repeatedly.

Β 

"What. The. Hell."

Β 

The boys held each other's collars and were about to punch each other until Jaemin's phone rang. Sehyun, The caller id showed. Jaemin squinted at Donghyuck and he simply shrugged. Jaemin slapped Donghyuck one last time before heading for his phone.

Β 

"Yes, love?"

Β 

"I told you to stop calling me that."

Β 

"Not gonna happen. Anyways, what's up?"

Β 

"..."

Β 

A long silence was heard on the other side of the phone. Jaemin heard footsteps from behind him coming nearer.Β 

Β 

"Make it quick, Sehyun, Donghyuck's here."

Β 

"D-donghyuck?!?!"

Β 

Jaemin swore he heard the girl's voice squeek for the first time.Β 

Β 

"Yes he's here andβ€” hello? Sehyun? Love? Look what you did, Donghyuck."

Β 

Donghyuck widened his eyes, surprised at the fact that Jaemin blamed him despite being about 10 centimeters away from him. Jaemin took Donghyuck's arm and pushed him to sit down on the couch. Jaemin sat down on the other side and crossed his arms, his ice cold look not planning to leave Donghyuck.

Β 

"For the last time," Jaemin sighed, "what the hell did you do?"

Β 

Donghyuck smirked.