Zelo x Daehyun

B.A.P drabbles

 

"This is bad, this is bad, this is bad, this is bad. I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this. This is bad." I was sure Youngjae and I were the only ones who would be able to hear Daehyun mumble behind his mask since we were sitting right next to him, but my other hyung was too busy chatting with our leader to pay attention to anything else.

"If you're scared you should just tell the lady that you want off, hyung," I muttered in a low tone since I knew he would be embarrassed if anyone found out that he was afraid. I knew for a fact that he wasn't very fond of rides like this. I also knew that he would never admit that.

As expected he just scoffed. "I have n-no idea what you're t-talking about, Junhong-ah." I could sense the fear in the way his voice was shaking. Even if I wanted to comment on it I couldn't, though, because in the next second the machine started and Daehyun let out a small, almost inaudible whimper as the giant arm began lifting us high up in the air. "Oh , I don't like this!"

We were suspended midair with our heads upside down when I suddenly felt a hand grab mine. It was clutching me so tight that I was sure no blood was streaming through my fingers and we were supposed to do a mission of some sort and Himchan was screaming at Daehyun to pay attention - the second-oldest had his mind set on getting that prize which was why he really wanted to win this challenge. None of it mattered, though, because Daehyun was holding my hand and it felt great.

The ride seemed like it was over too soon and before the machine stopped moving completely I turned to my hyung to whisper: "You can let go of me now." There was a hint of a chuckle in my voice. I had come to the conclusion that I liked Daehyun when he was frightened. It was adorable. He flushed bright red and did as I had asked right away. As soon as the safety bars opened he walked away from me with quick steps.

 

~*~

 

A/N: for those of you who don't know, our boys went to an amusement park in episode 7 of "ta-dah! it's b.a.p" and daehyun looked like he wanted to die on all the rides they were on. on one of the rides he was sitting next to zelo and youngjae. so this. here's an unrelated (but cute) picture of daelo: