OT6

B.A.P drabbles

 

I was awoken by someone shaking me rather harshly as they called my name over and over and I cracked one eye open to shoot Jongup a glower. The expression of pure panic on his usually smiling face made my grumpiness vanish right away and I quickly sat upright, rubbing my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him, feeling the worry overcome me as well.

"Yongguk-hyung and Himchan-hyung are fighting," he told me in a shaky voice and that was all he had to say in order for me to allow him to pull me out of the bed and towards the bathroom where Junhong was standing with his ear pressed against the door. I didn't make it all the way there, though, before the sound of a flat hand connecting with flesh sounded and I already knew that what was going on in that room was most definitely not fighting.

Before the youngest could say anything I had grabbed his arm and I dragged both him and Jongup back to the bedroom and shut the door. "Go back to bed," I hissed in an urgent tone.

"But they're fighting!" Junhong objected. "We need to stop them, I don't want them to fight." He bolted for the door, but I grabbed him and pushed him away.

"They're not fighting, Junhong-ah. Go back to bed."

"If it's not fighting, then what is it?" The boy crossed his arms in a defiant manner. Jongup looked upset and confused and scared as his gaze flickered between me and the door. We could still hear the sounds from the bathroom and I cringed every single time. This was going to be a long night.

I sighed heavily. "You know that Yonggukkie-hyung and Himchannie-hyung are in a relationship, right?" I began as I pulled the two youngest members back towards the beds and made them get under the sheets. I shot a glance at the only person occupying the bottom bunks, Youngjae, who was sleeping through the whole thing... that bastard. Both of the kids nodded. "And you know what people do when they're in love, right?"

"They kiss and stuff," Junhong answered, sounding so sure of himself. Jongup nodded.

"And they have ," I added. The oldest of the two flushed bright red and began giggling sheepishly. The youngest looked unimpressed. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "They're having . In the bathroom. Right now." I didn't care if I probably shouldn't be telling them this. It was in the middle of the night and all I wanted to do was sleep. The two oldest hyungs would have to deal with the awkwardness and the questions the following day. I didn't care.

Jongup could work undercover as a tomato at this point. Junhong merely frowned. "But it sounded like someone was being hit."

"There are different types of ." I was going to make Yongguk pay for this.

"But why do they hit each other?" I was definitely going to make Yongguk pay for this.

"Some people like that." A new iPad would be nice.

"But why?" Maybe I should make him pay for all of my meals for the rest of my life.

"I don't know, they just think it's nice." And all of my future family's meals.

"But... but why?"

I let out an exasperated groan and resisted the urge to slam my head against the wall. "You know what? Maybe you should ask Yonggukkie-hyung about this tomorrow, I'm sure he knows more about it than I do. I'm going to bed." I didn't care if he had anything else to say, I just quickly crawled into my own bed and turned my back on them, trying very hard to go to sleep.

The room was quiet and I had no problem blocking out the sounds coming from the bathroom (even though it sounded like a ing movie) since I had had to do that more than one time before. Then there was the sounds of sheets rustling. "Jonguppie-hyung? Do you want to t-?"

"No, you're not going to try it with each other!" This was definitely going to be a long night.

 

~*~

 

A/N: I don't know what happened.
but you should all read this.