Yongguk x Himchan

B.A.P drabbles

 

"No no no, you're doing it all wrong! Why can't you do it ing right for once?" This would make it the sixth time Himchan had belittled him - yes, Yongguk was counting - and to be honest the older was getting kind of fed up with it. On most days he would merely chuckle good-naturedly at his impatient lover whenever the younger threw him onto his back so he could do the work himself - if you wanted to have anything done, you had to do it yourself, according to Himchan - and allow him to do what he wanted.

This, however, was not one of those days. Yongguk had had a bad day and even though he loved Himchan with all his heart, one could only take so much nagging before it became too much. Heaving a sigh Yongguk detached his lips from the other's neck. "You know what?" he said, pulling his hands off the other's . "If you're so unsatisfied with what I'm doing, you can do it yourself." With these words he slid out of the bed, ignoring the look of shock on his boyfriend's face. He made a point of slamming the door shut behind him when he left the room.

The displeased male plopped down on the couch with a huff, grabbed the remote from the coffee table and began mindlessly flipping through the channels. He wasn't angry with Himchan, not really anyway. He was just tired and annoyed and he didn't need to be told every five minutes that he was worthless. "Yeobo?" Yongguk's gaze darted in the direction of the room, landing on Himchan who was standing in the doorway with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. His eyes were big and watery and filled with insecurity and unspoken questions.

Yongguk looked at the TV again. "What?"

There was the sound of feet shuffling across the floor and then the sofa dipped down next to him. He knew that the other was most likely looking at him. He didn't care. "Are you mad at me?" the younger asked after a few moments. His usually husky voice was a tad high-pitched, revealing how vulnerable he felt. Yongguk answered with a noncommittal hum. Himchan scooted closer. "Yeobo, I'm sorry I... I-I didn't mean to yell at you. Please don't be mad."

Yongguk could feel his resolve crumble with each word that left his lover's lips, but he didn't let the other see that. "Why?" he asked coldly. "Why shouldn't I be mad?" When there was no immediate answer he looked at the younger, who had a pensive expression on his face. "Why?"

Himchan sighed. "Because I'm cute," he stated bluntly and Yongguk watched in sheer horror as he chose to demonstrate said cuteness by doing his horrible, horrible aegyo. The older scrunched up his face to show his displeasure, yet he couldn't stop the smile that cracked his face in half and Himchan giggled as he lay down with his head in the other's lap. "See? I'm cute and you love me."

"I do," Yongguk confessed and added with a cheeky grin: "I just wish you wasn't such a ing ." The last comment earned him a slap to the chest.

 

~*~

 

A/N: this is totally 100% inspired by a conversation I had with bonnieyuki about himchan being a naggy in bed. most of the time yongguk would humor him and let him take the lead when he felt things were moving too slow, but sometimes yongguk would have a bad day and this would be the result. or it could end up with rough because yongguk was pissed.
this picture makes me happy: