Zelo

B.A.P drabbles

 

All I remember is flashing lights. Bright, flashing lights in different colors. Distant voices screaming. My mom was crying. It didn’t bother me that much, she did that sometimes. But to see my dad cry… that big, smiling, strong man. He had always been my support and now he was crying.

"What’s wrong?" I asked, looking from person to person. "Why are you crying?" Neither of them answered me. Maybe they didn’t want to. They were probably mad at me. I whimpered. "Mommy, daddy. I’m sorry I got in the car with that man even though you told me not to. Please don’t cry. I'm sorry I've been bad, but please talk to me." I wanted to reach out and touch them, but something held me back. My body wouldn't obey me. I could only look at them.

 

I was lying in a bed with bright, white sheets in a room with bright, white walls and ceiling. People in bright, white clothes were running back and forth outside in the hallway. I could see them through the door. It was a while later, but my parents were still mad at me for going with the stranger. They still didn’t talk to me. My dad was crying again, standing next to my bed. My mom’s tears had been reduced to quiet sobs now and then. "Junhongie," she whispered. "Can you hear me? It's mommy. Please wake up."

I wanted to tell her that I was already awake, but I was interrupted. One of the bright, white people entered the room and both of my parents turned to him. "Any news?" my father asked.

The man had a very serious look on his face as he confronted my parents. "I’m sorry," he said, frowning. "Your son is… I'm afraid he’s not going to wake up."

"My baby!" my mom screamed. "My baby boy, where are you? Come back to me! Please, come back!"

"I’m right here, mommy," I said, but her cries were louder than my speech, so she didn’t hear me.

"He’s only eight, for Christ’s sake," my dad protested, his tears made me cry too. "Is there really nothing you can do?"

The bright, white man shook his head. I felt bad for him, he looked really sad. "It has been years," he said. "There's no hope anymore. I'm sorry." He walked towards the machine standing next to my bed. It was an annoying machine, really. Making weird beep-noises all night, preventing me from sleep. Often I’d thought about turning it off, but it was probably good for something, so I didn’t. I was glad when I saw the bright, white man was about to turn it off. Finally I might be able to get some sleep. He pushed the button.

 

After that there was no white anymore, only black and nothingness.

 

~*~

 

A/N: I don't know. I really don't know, so don't ask.
this was a really, really old story I had lying around.
I only changed the name of the main character.