Yongguk x Himchan

B.A.P drabbles

 

"What do you mean the tape is gone?" Himchan and I were standing with our heads bowed in front of the representative from MTV who had come with us to Singapore as well as our manager. At the moment the former was fuming as he looked back and forth between my band mate and I. "Someone please explain to me how the tape could disappear?" he demanded.

I shrugged my heavy shoulders, taking it upon myself as the group's leader to answer for the both of us. "I don't know," I mumbled sheepishly, resisting the urge to scratch the back of my head. That wouldn't be considered good manners and right now I needed this man to like me. "M-maybe there was never a tape in the camera to begin with?"

"Don't you think we checked that before we gave them to you?" he spat in response, making Himchan flinch. I shrugged again. The man let out an exasperated groan and ran a hand through his thinning hair repeatedly, before letting the same hand come forward to pinch the bridge of his nose. Our manager's eyes fluttered. He was obviously nervous. The representative eventually let out a sigh. ""Okay." He looked at us again. "We will just have to make it work with the kids' footage only." He sounded so bitter that I almost felt sorry for him. It was hard for me to feel sorry for someone who was scolding me, though. "This sure is regrettable."

"I'm sorry." I bowed at a ninety degrees angle. Beside me I could see Himchan do the same. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm really sorry."

The man sighed again. "Yeah, yeah," he said and did a dismissing hand gesture towards the door. I figured that he was telling us to leave and this was confirmed by the way the manager scurried towards us, grabbing each of our wrists and bowing to the man behind the large, wooden desk before dragging us out of the room.

As soon as the door closed behind us, our manager stopped and let go of us. He proceeded to smack us both upside the head. "What the hell were you thinking?" he hissed. His low voice contrasted with his angry tone, but he obviously didn't want to draw attention to himself. "How could you be so irresponsible? Do you want to ruin everything?"

"I'm sorry, hyung," I mumbled. It felt like all I had done that day was apologize. The older male just shook his head and mumbled curses under his breath as he walked away from us. I bit my lip.

A warm, careful hand on my arm made me turn my head to look at Himchan. "Do you have it?" he asked. I made sure we were alone and then I reached into my pocket, pulling out the small tape and holding it between my pointer and middle finger in front of Himchan. He smiled in relief, but the smile quickly faded and turned into a pout. "I feel bad about letting them down like this."

"I know, yeobo." I pecked his cheek. "But we can't ever let anyone see what's on this tape, ever. It needs to be destroyed."

He hummed. "That's a shame. I was thinking that we could watch it later tonight..." He leaned closer to whisper: "...just the two of us." At first I got distracted by the way his lips brushed against my earlobe - which I was sure was completely on purpose - but I managed to ignore that.

I shot my boyfriend a grin and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Alright," I said. "Maybe it doesn't have to be destroyed right away."

 

~*~

 

A/N: this is . ugh. whatever.
I'll let you decide for yourself what's on that tape that they can't ever let anyone else see, ever.
>:3