Yongguk x Himchan

B.A.P drabbles

It has become a daily occurrence for Yongguk to come home from work to cartoons playing on the TV, and Junhong and Jongup falling over each other in their eagerness to be the first to greet him (they usually settle for clinging to one leg each until Yongguk rids himself of his bag so he can pick both of them up and hug them properly).

To come home to complete silence – no small voices bickering over which Pororo character is the coolest, no tiny feet pelting across the carpet as they run towards their daddy, no noise at all – sets off all the warning bells in Yongguk's head. “Himchan?” he calls out, unable to keep the fear from washing over him. Silence is very unusual in their apartment.

The panic doesn't subside, not even when Himchan approaches him with a smile on his face. “Welcome home, babe,” he says, twining his arms around Yongguk's neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Hey. Where are the kids?” Yongguk casts a somewhat frantic glance around the living room as though suspecting their boys to be hiding somewhere. He doesn't see anything.

Himchan takes the work bag out of Yongguk's hand and puts it down on the floor so he can make Yongguk wrap his arms around his waist instead. “I asked Daehyun and Youngjae to take the boys off our hands for the night,” he says, and Yongguk feels instantly at ease, even more so when Himchan goes on to add: “They're gonna drop them off at the daycare tomorrow, too.”

You're not worried Junhong's going to start spewing swearwords again? It took us a while to make him quit last time he overheard Uncle Daehyun using one.”

These are things I put up with for you, Bang Yongguk,” Himchan says with an overdramatic sigh. Yongguk chuckles and kisses Himchan until he stops pouting. “Happy birthday.”

Let me get this straight.” Yongguk links his fingers on the small of Himchan's back to press their bodies even closer together. “We've got the whole apartment to ourselves, just you and me?”

Just you and me,” Himchan repeats, nodding. There's a sly twinkle in his eyes. “So... what do you wanna do?”

Humming thoughtfully, Yongguk starts sprinkling soft butterfly kisses down the side of Himchan's face, his jaw and his neck and his bobbing throat. He also slides his hands down the back pockets of Himchan's jeans to give his a squeeze, and he moves up so his mouth is right next to Himchan's ear and whispers: “Can we eat takeout until we get fat and go to bed super early?”

Yongguk feels Himchan smile against his temple. “I thought you'd never ask.”

 

~*~

 

A/N: wow. hasn't it just been 84000 years since I wrote something here? oh welp. here's this story because it was yongguk's birthday and I felt the sudden need to write some gross, domestic!banghim. with kids. featuring badinfluenceuncle!daehyun. haha bye.