Zelo x Jongup

B.A.P drabbles

 

Jonguppie-hyung kissed me. In a playhouse on a playground in the park close to our dance studio he took my first kiss. He just sort of leaned closer and bumped his lips awkwardly against mine and stayed like that for a few seconds and before I could really understand what was happening he had run off. A few blinks went by. Then I followed him.

I found out that day that for a person with short legs he ran surprisingly fast. I searched everywhere in the park for him and even some places outside of the park without any luck until I realized that I had no idea where he had gone and Seoul was a big city. And then I had to go back to the dorm, drenched and dejected.

As soon as I stepped through the door Himchan-hyung was ready to scold me, but Yongguk-hyung noticed the sad expression on my face right away and he held the other back. He told me to go change into some dry clothes so I wouldn't get sick and then come back and talk to them. My body was sort of on autopilot at the moment so I just did as he told me to.

When I entered the living room again a third person was sitting on the couch next to the two oldest members and when I noticed it was Jongup I stopped in my tracks. He locked our gazes briefly, then turned his head away, his pout becoming more pronounced. The pained look in his eyes was so unlike him. He was usually all smiles. It made me want to comfort him.

No one said anything when I crossed the floor and crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, squeezing his smaller body. I heard rather than saw Yongguk-hyung pull Himchan-hyung out of the room. The latter seemed both confused and curious and he was obviously reluctant to go, but eventually - after Yongguk-hyung promised to 'entertain' him - they left.

When I felt something warm and wet soak through the shirt I had just put on minutes earlier I pulled back, cupped Jongup's face with my hands and kissed all over his cheeks. The tears soon stopped, but judging by his expression it was mostly because he was surprised. "You're so stupid, hyung." I hit his upper arm lightly before burying my face in the junction between his shoulder and neck. "Stupid, stupid, stupid. You're the stupidest hyung ever." The way his fingers dug into my back to pull me closer felt really nice.

 

~*~

 

A/N: guess which drabble this one is related to?