Jongup x Zelo

B.A.P drabbles

 

"Hyung!" Zelo exclaimed excitedly and bolted towards the playground as soon as he saw it. We had been on our way home from the dance studio and decided to walk through the park, but right now I regretted that decision. I rolled my eyes with an aggravated groan. He could be so immature sometimes, but then again he was just a child. He plopped down on one seat of the seesaw with a small huff and looked expectantly at me. "Hyung, play with me!" he demanded rather than asked. If he had a tail it would be wagging.

"I'm too old for playgrounds," I sighed, but the longer he looked pleadingly at me with his big eyes, the less confident I felt. My gaze fluttered apprehensively. "We're men now, Junhong-ah," I tried to reason. "We already debuted. We can't just..." My sentence died out because his pleading gaze intensified, even though I thought that wasn't possible. I hung my head in defeat and dragged my feet after me to sit in the seat across from him.

The boy pushed himself off the ground, feet still almost touching the asphalt because his legs were so damn long (no, I wasn't jealous, not at all, my height was perfectly normal, that kid was just abnormally tall), but he seemed to enjoy himself even though we were both way too big for this thing. I found out that his laughter was contagious. I also found out that with a big smile on his face and his curly hair blowing in the wind - I always liked it better when it was straight, but I never said that - he looked really pretty. And I couldn't stop staring.

A drop of something cold suddenly hit my nose and was soon followed by about a dozen more and before I realized what was going on Zelo had stopped the seesaw, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the nearby playhouse where we would be sheltered from the rain. "We'll just have to wait here until the rain stops," he muttered, slightly out of breath from the sudden sprint. He looked out the small, square door at the raindrops that hit the ground and created puddles in the indentations of the asphalt.

"Yeah." I nodded in agreement, but my gaze was fastened on him rather than at what was going on outside. The water had taken its toll on his hair. Even though we had only been out in it for a few seconds his curls had been pretty much destroyed and his straight bangs were now plastered messily against his forehead. I swallowed.

Zelo let out a small sigh. "Man, Himchan is going to kill us if we come home wet and I don't want to deal with him. He can be such a b-" I cut him off with my lips before I could finish his sentence. To be honest I have no idea what happened. It was as if someone else was controlling me and I didn't have power over my own body, because if I did I would never have kissed Zelo. Okay, I had thought about trying it before, but I would never actually do it.

It was really clumsy and really awkward. The younger remained stiff and I pulled away. His face was bright red. I was sure mine was even worse. "Sorry," I mumbled sheepishly. "I'm... sorry." Before he could say anything I had left the playhouse. Dealing with an angry Himchan was a lot less terrifying than dealing with this.

 

~*~

 

A/N: someone wanted jonglo, so here is the idea I had for jonglo that I told you about.
I just realized this is the only jongup drabble I have... but I love moontos, why do I only have this one? T__T
oh, this is also inspired by a conversation I had with bonnie, by the way. she gives me wat too many ideas.