Youngjae x Himchan

B.A.P drabbles

There was something so incredibly y about the way Himchan's mouth closed around the opening of the water bottle his fingers were currently wrapped around. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed the chilled liquid, allowing it soothe his sore throat. The whole display - although it only lasted for a couple of seconds - made my mouth go dry.

A few moments later he lowered the bottle, putting it down on the table and he wiped the excess water off his lips with the back of his hand followed by a languid swipe of his tongue. Then his gaze snapped up to meet mine. My body went completely rigid at the unexpected eye contact. For a long time he looked at me with that intense, unwavering stare of his, refusing to let me go. A small smile spread on his face.

Once he averted his gaze I was finally able to breathe again and I took great advantage of that by gulping down a few mouthfuls. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my second-oldest hyung smirk and it pissed me off to no end. I growled low in my throat. He knew exactly what he was doing to me by acting this way and he knew exactly how ing hard it was for me to refrain from pouncing on him. I had to contain myself, though. We were in a crowded room filled with screaming fans.

 

~*~

 

A/N: most of the time the pictures I post down here will be what inspires me to write these drabbles.
this drabble came from this picture of creeper youngjae: