Yongguk x Daehyun

B.A.P drabbles

 

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders from behind and full lips were pressed to the patch of skin right below my ear. "What are you doing?" Daehyun muttered. His voice was always pleasant. It usually made me feel at ease but today it seemed to have the opposite effect.

"Looking at pictures," I answered, not as casually as I would like it to come across.

He hummed against my neck and then snickered. "I remember this one," he said, still with a laugh in his voice as he referred to the picture that was currently on the screen in front of us - the same one that had almost made me choke on my water. "Can you guess who I was thinking about?" He took my earlobe into his mouth as he waited for my response, swirling his tongue sensually around the piercing.

I swallowed with a bit of effort... a lot of effort. "I-I have a vague notion."

"Then... can you guess what I was thinking about?" His hand brushed down my front in a slow pace, an action which made my thoughts incoherent.

"Y-yes... yes."

"Good." He gave my earlobe a last tug with his teeth before he pulled away from me completely, his touch leaving me as well. I swiveled my chair around so I could watch him as he left the room and he turned around once he was in the doorway to wink at me. "Have fun," he purred and then he was gone.

After a few moments I turned back around to continue going through the pictures and I was met with that same one again - the one that Daehyun had supposedly made happen just to mess with me. He was looking directly into the camera with his smoldering gaze and his intense lips were parted, revealing that delicious tongue of his. He was practically begging to have his face stuffed with my . It didn't help any that I knew that that was exactly what he had been thinking the moment the camera shot him like that.

I decided to keep that image and added it to my mental picture folder as well. For future reference.

 

~*~