OT6

B.A.P drabbles

 

"Hyung?" I looked up at Junhong when he spoke to me and smiled, telling him to go on. The question he asked was completely unexpected, though: "Why do you like it when Yonggukkie-hyung hurts you?"

Next to me Yongguk choked on his cereal and my spoon made a clanking sound when I dropped it. Jongup had gone completely red, Daehyun snorted, Youngjae looked from one person to the other as if he had no idea what was going on and Junhong was staring expectantly at me, waiting for an answer. "What!?" my boyfriend managed to spit out between coughing fits.

I chuckled uncomfortably. "Wh-what are you talking about, Junhong-ah?"

"You're a couple so you do things together and Yonggukkie-hyung hurts you. Why do you like it when he hurts you? Does it feel nice? I don't think it would feel nice." I was horrified. Absolutely horrified. I had no idea how to answer and I was hoping the leader would take over, but he still sounded like he was dying so that was highly unlikely.

"What's going on?" Youngjae wanted to know. "Why do I feel like I'm missing out on something?"

"Junhong-ah," my boyfriend gasped, finally able to breathe properly again. "Th-that-that's grownup things, you-you shouldn't worry about that." The maknae pouted and mumbled something about how being the youngest . He grabbed his empty bowl and put it in the sink and then proceeded to drag the second youngest - who had been giggling ever since the mention of the word '' - with him to the bedroom.

I let out an exasperated whine as I ran my hands over my face. "Oh God," I groaned. Yongguk patted my back comfortingly.

"Seriously, what's going on?" Youngjae asked again. No one bothered to give him and answer.

Instead I turned my attention to Daehyun, who was still smiling smugly, and I glowered at him. He was unfazed. "Two things," he stated, holding up his pointer finger and middle finger at the same time as if to illustrate. "One, I want a new iPad. Two, next time you feel the need to each other's brains out in the bathroom in the middle of the night you should consider being a little more quiet."

 

~*~

 

A/N: hah.