World Renowned Barney

Playboy Meets Troll

Your eyes shot up wide like saucers, as you sat up in shock. "WHAT?!?!?!?! ANDWAE! ANDWAE! ANDWAE!"

"But ______, please..."

"Andwae! Him? My fake boyfriend? Are you kidding me?" You fumed up. "Aish... what's the point of rejecting my suitors if my first boyfriend won't be Louis? HUH? HUH? I hate you!!!! ER!!!!"

"'Til now? Louis?" Woohyun gave you an unbelievable look. "______, he's living in the other side of the freaking world!"

"Whatever. We will be together, er!" You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms. "There's no way I'll agree into this."

"It doesn't matter anyway... you've said yes." Woohyun smirked. Your eyes widened... again.

"LALALALALALALALA! I didn't hear you. What did you say? LALALALALALAA!!!" You sprang up and walked out of the room. "LALALALALALA I can't hear you Woohyun!!!"

"I knew it. See... hyung." Myungsoo pointed to you as he walked out of the other room. "She won't agree to this. Stop this nonsense."

The others looked at each other, dumbfounded. They were unaware of what was happening between the four of you. They heard shouts and yells from Sunggyu and Woohyun's room, when you were inside. And you came out singing lalalalalala, as if you were not letting your ears hear something. Then, Myungsoo walks out of the other room saying stuff like... nonsense.

"What is happening to the world?" Dongwoo asked, flailing his arms and dramatically falling to the ground.

"Come here, you!" Sunggyu snickered, pulling Myungsoo back inside the room. "Lemme explain to you!"

He closed the door and made sure it waslocked. While Myungsoo sat on the edge of the bed, soldier-like.

"Look, hyung. I have lots of girls wanting me. And you give me this... piece of s----"

"L!" Sunggyu scowled. "Let me explain. First things first. This is to save your image, Infinite's image, and Woohyun from getting early wrinkles. And for _____ to become a better person."

"Huh? How does a fake relationship... make a person better?" Myungsoo inquired, giving Sunggyu an are-you-serious look.

"Okay... here's the thing. Whilst, the two of you are in a relationship, you'll try to change ______." Sunggyu started. "I know you have that capability, L. You've done it with a lot of girls. You can tame her, very well."

"So...?"

"Within the 100 days, you must be able to change her. Besides, you having a girlfriend, especially a non-showbiz will shock people. And it might even help in covering up all of your toys." Sunggyu continued, not sure of what he just said. All he needs is for Myungsoo to agree. "She musn't know about this. L, it's just a hundred days."

"What... if I fall in love with her?" Myungsoo shrugged.

"Really? L? Really?" Sunggyu gave the latter a sarcastic look. "You've been in hundreds of relationships, and you never fell in love with any one of them. And I doubt, you'll fall for her."

"So... all I have to do is to change her in 100 days?" Myungsoo tilted his head, arching his eyebrow. "And that'll save my image, our image, & Woohyun hyung from getting frustration. And turn ______ into a better person? Wow. I feel like I'm some mother or teacher or hero here."

"Is that a yes?"

 


 

You closed your eyes. You swear, you've gotten yourself into so much trouble. If there was anything to regret, that is for being Woohyun's sister. In the first place, why you? They can choose another one. Someone else. Why does is have to be you? Change Myungsoo... to become a better person? To quit being a playboy? Hell what. 

"Fine... but not because I am agreeing to save your goody-two-shoe reputation." You finally agreed, half-heartedly. "But to save the other girls from getting played."

"That's my sister!" He smiled, ruffling your hair. "Thank you. Thank you! Think of this as a training... so you'll be ready when you're with Louis, okay?"

'Well... I'm not taking this seriously. I'll just toy him. Literally.' You smirked mentally. Woohyun took a folder piled on the nightstand and handed it to you. You opened it and read:

CONTRACT OF AGREEMENT

 

In 100 Days, Kim Myungsoo & Nam ______ are put together in a fake relationship. Effective, on the first day of March. This is to save the world from World War III. Must act like a real couple in public. Ever caught red-handed, this contract shall be forfeited. Rules between each other are necessary and shall be taken care of the fake couple involved.

 

____________________________

Kim Sunggyu & Nam Woohyun

 

___________________________

Nam _______/Kim Myungsoo

 

You scoffed after reading the contract. "Who did this? Seriously, this is the lamest contract ever. I haven't seen one, but this is the lamest. I swear to bananas."

"It was Sunggyu hyung..." Woohyun scratched the back of his head. "We didn't know what was inside a contract either. Except for the contracts we signed for Woollim. Just sign it."

"Lame." You muttered, before pulling the pen from him and signing the contract.

 


 

"There. Hyung, next time make it legit." Myungsoo shook his head after signing. "Who did this?"

"Uhhm... err...Woohyun." Sunggyu stifled an awkward laugh. "So enjoy your days while you're still single. You still have... 3 days before March."

 


 

The three days were over. You promised to make most out of those days, but school was eating you alive. So basically, nothing happened. While Myungsoo, did everything, except for those dirty things you're thinking of right now. He went club-hopping, flirting with different girls, & partying like there's no tomorrow.

"Whoaa... I'm all partied out." Myungsoo flailed his arms over the couch and closed his eye for a short nap. Just as he was about to travel dreamland, his phone rang. 

"YAH L! Are you out of your mind? It's 3:30! Fetch ______. Now! Day one, today!" Woohyun yelled through the phone. Myungsoo sprang up from his seat and flinched at the loudness.

"Neh, hyung."

 


 

You ran a hand through your hair, walking side by side with Suzy. It was dismissal time and the first thing you want to do is sleep. You were exhausted from all the school work. You even forgot that today was March 1st. The first day of your fake relationship with Myungsoo.

"Stupid school..." Suzy mumbled, kicking an empty can along the hallway. "Holding us back. Now we don't get any vacation. It's already March... first semester's starting next week. We're seniors... finally."

"March?" You furrowed your eyebrows. The word March had rung a bell, yet you couldn't figure it out. You shook the thought away and groaned, "I don't want to be a senior. I'm not turning 18. No. No. No."

Suzy laughed and started to tease you. "Unnie~"

You flicked her forehead and glared at her. "Yah! I told you not to call me unnie. Mr. Cherry Blossom will poop on you."

"As if... trees don't excrete." Suzy stuck her tongue out. She was about to run away when she found an irking sight. 'L.' There he was, outside the school gates. A big smile plastered on his face, waving his arm aimlessly. Eyes onto her direction... no your direction. Suzy looked at you, and you were just staring blankly on him. "You know him?"

You snapped out of your daze. "Nugu?"

"That jerk..." Suzy whispered, pointing to Myungsoo. 

"Isn't he..." You titled your head, trying to act innocent. "... one of those stupid male idols, fangirls drool over?"

"Ar-huh." She agreed. "And one more thing... he's my ex. So distance yourself away from that jerk, he'll only toy you."

You brought your heads closer and whispered, "What if I do?"

"Yah, do you want to cry? Tsk... ______ don't even think about it." Suzy shook her head. "I have to go now. Bye ______. See you tomorrow. And don't try to ditch, arasso?"

"I'll see" You gave her a salute and walked over to Myungsoo. You gave him a smirk and whacked his head. 

"Oww..." He flinched. "What was that for?"

"Why are you here?" You raised your eyebrow, exasperated. "You saw Suzy? She was talking to me about you. Warning me. Aish. Why did you come?"

"Have you forgotten? Today's March 1"

"And so?" You crossed your arms, and started to walk with him side by side to the bus stop. "It's Justin Bieber's birthday? You're his fangirl?"

"What the hell? Who is he, even?" 

"LOSER! You don't know him? Aish... you've been living under a cave, aren't you? He's popular. World-renowed barney!"

 


A/N: Hey, I don't mean to make fun of Justin Bieber here okay. It's just... you know your attitude in this story :D 

@DreamzxcPwnedd: LOL

@YoonTaeRi: Prince? Lol... I don't know. But not so soon. ^^

@infinitely-yours: Wahahahah it's alright

@K87Lee: bipolar much? o_o

@aidil23: lol she did! :D WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

@cloudSnower: will do ^^

@iAsianfriend: Lol, i'll just love you too <3

@pandagirl753: will poop on you :P

@an0nymous: woosh? ok i know. you're forever loyal! hohohoho fits her perfectly. hahahahahahaha XD

@-l0veoxygen: that... I'm not sure of. but maybe. but he wouldn't be playing such a big role. maybe a cameo or what :D