Changing

Playboy Meets Troll

"Then, I won't let them steal me away from you." You smirked and laughed, "I feel like farting."

"I don't think you'll ever learn to speak appropriately." Myungsoo sneered.

"Correctomundo." You stuck your tongue out. "It's normal to talk about those stuff. Because all normal and abnormal people do that normal stuff. And if you don't I bet you're not normal or if in case you're abnormal, then you're normal."

"Your point?" He raised his eyebrows, entering the building.

"I'm normal?"

 


 

"Sunggyu hyung..." Woohyun called lazily, "Do you think there's a bit of improvement with ______ or L?"

"Hmm... how would I know?" Sunggyu rubbed his chin, plopping himself beside Woohyun. "L's changed... I guess? At least, he's being a little nicer and he barely went on club nights."

"I'd say that, but I still don't trust the guy." Woohyun shook his head. "I mean that's what we all thought when he was dating IU. Poor girl, she's too innocent and ugh... she's just not the type of girl who I'd be okay seeing heart broken."

"I remember when he told us he was dating IU... seriously, I thought he was kidding. Man, that's Lee freaking Jieun!" Sunggyu looked horrified. "So I thought, he's being serious...until I found out that he was going to the club behind our backs. And I heard IU caught him making out wit--"

"Stop it, hyung." Woohyun gagged. "That's the last thing I'd ever want to hear."

"What if he toys your sister?" 

"He better not. I'd kick his manhood and punch his face and break his ribs and tore him into a million pieces!" Woohyun slammed his fist on the pillow. "Speaking of ______, I think she changed. When she blocked my fist, I knew it. The kid's not the type of defending anyone... especially guys."

"Is that so?" Sunggyu smiled wryly, "Then L's doing his job."

"Hyung, but what if... just what if... one of them falls for the other?" Woohyun nibbled his lip nervously. "I mean, that could happen, right?"

Before Sunggyu could answer, the doorbell rung. He stood up abruptly, to get the door. When he looked at the monitor, a shock marked his face.

"Woohyun! Come here. Look!" He pointed to the screen.

Woohyun went out of his room, only to see Myungsoo with you, riding his back. It was obvious that Myungsoo was tired and sleepy.  "What the? Open it, hyung!"

Sunggyu opened the door and said, "Speaking of the devils."

"Hi Sunggyu! Hi Woohyun!" You lazily greeted them, slowly getting down from Myungsoo's back. You tapped his back and said, "Good job, horsie. You took the lead. Thanks to me, your might jockey."

"Go home. This isn't a playground." Woohyun snickered. 

"You're asking me to go home at the wee hours of the night?" You asked him, emphasizing the word night. "At least, just let me sleep over. No worries, I won't take any of your beds. The floor is my bed tonight."

You smiled and laid yourself on the floor, in fetal position.

(Play!)

"Get up! Yah!" Myungsoo walked over to you, grabbing your wrist. "The floor's dirty!"

Woohyun and Sunggyu watched in amusement. It seemed like you two became closer today. You stood up, crossing your arms in front of them. Myungsoo waved his hand in front of them, but they remain frozen in their places.

"Tell me Myungsoo, whose business is this? the timekeeper, ice monster, Kronos or these two are just completely... I don't know... stupid?" You scoffed, making them snap out.

"We're going to bed." Sunggyu scratched his head and went inside his room.

"Right. And you, sleep on the floor." Woohyun told you before going inside his room. Then, he came back, "L, sleep in your room. I don't want any miracles by tomorrow. I expect that tomorrow we're still eight inside the dorm not nine or so."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, while Myungsoo tried hard not to laugh. When you asked him about it, all he did was laugh and tell you it was nothing, then he walked inside his room.

"Fine. Leave me... confused." You shrugged, "You still owe me three stories!"

"That's why, I'm sleeping here too." Myungsoo said, walking out of his room holding two blankets and pillows. He laid them on the floor, and rested his back on the wall. "So technically, I'm like a babysitter, telling you a story to sleep. Great. Just great."

You yawned and sat beside him, pulling the sheets to cover yourself. He started telling you about his and the other girls' stories. They didn't sound very good to the ears, because it narrated his play boy business. How he toyed with their hearts, and cheated them with different girls.

"So you mean... you two-timed Krystal with IU? or the other way around?" You widened your eyes.

"Two-timed Krystal with IU. That's why the innocent girl felt really bad." He smirked, "What I can't find in Krystal, I found in IU. What I can't find in IU, I found in Krystal. So yeah... but they were still boring. Girls wh---"

"You are so bad." You rolled your eyes at him. "I wonder how you lured IU? I mean, I thought she was pretty hard to get."

"Excuse me? You are talking to Kim Myungsoo." He snarled, "Not only handsome, also a charmer."

No one came to reply. He heard a soft snore, making him turn his head to see you asleep. He smiled to himself, bringing your head to rest on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and drifted to dreamland.

Morning came, Infinite slowly went out of their rooms only to find you and Myungsoo sleeping, backs rested on the wall, your head on his shoulder. 

"How can they sleep in that position?" Sungjong dropped his jaw.

"So uncomfortable." Hoya shook his head.

"This is priceless!" Dongwoo cheered, reaching for his phone to take a picture of you and Myungsoo. "Sweet!"

"H-how?" Woohyun pointed to the two of you. "Sunggyu hyung... what... if... uhh... the one I... told you... last... nigh--"

"I think so too." Sunggyu gulped.

"No." Woohyun shook his head. He quickly woke you up. You slowly lifted your head from Myungsoo's shoulder and rubbed your eyes before opening them. 

"Oh Woohyun." You groaned, stretching your arms and flexing your neck. Your hand hit Myungsoo's face, making you widen your eyes realizing what happened. "Uh oh...shoot. Monday!"

You shot up and scrambled around the dorm, forgetting that this isn't your house.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Woohyun yelled, his hands on his waist. "What are you looking for? Go home. I'll go with you."

You nodded. "Uh... when he wakes up," You pointed to Myungsoo, "Tell him I'm sorry."

They nodded, while you and Woohyun got out of the dorm.

"Sorry?" Woohyun asked, "Finally, that word came out of your mouth. But, to the last person on the list of the deserving."

"Feeling apologetic. It's so uncomfortable sleeping in a sitting position. Unless, you're me... who's used to it." You shrugged, "And my head was on his shoulder. So that's extra hard for him. So yeah..."

Woohyun's eyes glistened. 'She's changing. Good job L.'

"Woohyun, send me to school too. Please?" 

After arriving home, you quickly took a bath and changed into your school uniform. You took breakfast with Woohyun before ending up at the passenger seat of the car, with Woohyun driving you to school.

"I've always wanted to ask you..." You trailed off, making Woohyun anticipate for your question. "Do trees have souls?"

Woohyun gulped. He thought you were going to ask him something personal, turns out, you came up with a random question. "I don't know."

"Kidding. Is Myungsoo really that bad?" You pouted, "I mean... did he really play with those girls' hearts?"

"If I'm not mistaken, he's got 20 girlfriends and a lot of flings." He shook his head, "In less than a year."

"Oh..." You nodded, "Poor girls."

"Hey... uhm... are you in love with L?" Woohyun asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"That's stupid." You smirked, crossing your arms. 'No, you're not _______.'

'She's just changing. Good.' Woohyun thought to himself, halting to a stop in front of your school. "We're here."

"Thanks Woohyun." You gave him a salute, before getting out of the car. When you got out, all the students' eyes were on you, they seemed to stop what they're doing. You realized, you came at recess time, which means you're late.

"______!" Woohyun came running to you and handed your phone. "You forgot your phone."

"Thanks." You nodded and shoved him away, making sure no one would recognize him. Walking through the halls, you met with Jangri.

"I see your brother sent you to school, huh?" She smirked, crossing her arms. She leant forward and whispered, "I thought you were keeping it a secret?"

"Of course, I'm keeping it a secret. But you know, my brother loves me enough to send me to school." You rolled your eyes. "And only a sasaeng fan would recognize him."

"What the?" She was taken aback.

"Two words," You snickered, "Get lost."

"Ugh. You are the most annoying person. EVER!" She yelled, dragging her foot away. "Why do I always lose in word fights?"

"______! You're here!" You heard Hana's voice. She, together with Suzy, Sulli and Sehun, approached you. "You're late."

"Why are you late?" Suzy pouted.

"On a monday. Seriously?" Sulli shook her head in disappointment.

"Hey, did you watch my showcase?" Sehun asked, in a demanding manner. "You weren't replying to my messages."

Hana was about to ask something, but you stopped her with your hand.

"Alright. First things first, I'm late. Because, I'm late. No big deal." You shrugged, "And Sehun, sorry. I was a---"

"We were at Infinite's concert last night!" Hana finished your sentence. "It was so great! We even met with them at the backstage. And guess..."

"Hana."

"... what. _______ ju--"

"KANG HANEUL!" You yelled, glaring at her. You pulled her to the side and whispered, "What happened yesterday, is between the two of us. Only. Everything that happened yesterday."

"Okay." She agreed. "Anyway, are you feeling something for L? Or are you in love with him? It's kind of bothering me, you know. After you told me about his confession to you and your confusion."

"Oh that..." You bit your lip, "I think I was just confused, but I'm positive that I still like Sehun."

She nodded, and turned to the others who were waiting for a continuation. "Uhm... she just... sleep during the concert. Bad kid." 'She's lying.'

"Tch..." Suzy rolled her eyes. "I was expecting something from her and L."

"Me too."

"What's with L?" Sehun arched his eyebrow. 'Don't tell me they're in a relationship. Lord, please. Save my heart from breakage.'

 


A/N: You're probably mad at me for not updating soon. sorry. Summer's been tough on me :/ Anyway, on the next chapter...oh nevermind! :D

@asiansunite96: HAHAHAHAHAA i don't know o___o

@99kkff: really? lol

@demigodchoding: ohh hahahaha XDXD they should

@Mymickeymouse: Hiii! :D

@pandagirl753: HAHAHAHA! YOU GO GIRL~

@EnjoySmilesx3: He's been learning a lot from Woohyun. Eh??? Okay, sure. :>

@jangdongwoo: Omg. Thank you so much!! They are, I know! :) Classic Myungsoo

@melonchiffon--: Maybe, maybe not ^^

@bAbYmOcHii12: I suggest, you take reading into moderation. Captain Underpants will corrupt your brain. Promise =)))

@aidil23: HAHAHAHA! Sorry I didn't add the others' stories XDXD 

@Anna_Ejibi: AHAHAHAHA! Would you want someone like him for you?:)

@herpderpforever: ohmygosh!! thanks!!! :> 

@-l0veoxygen: hahahahaha. i pity the forehead :/

@sunflee_: I do :D Thanks ^^ She loves them. But I think her way of loving is different from most people's way :) HAHAHAHA POOR ELIZABETH

@asdfghjkpop: Sneaky Elle XD Really? I don't know too. But I'm happy whenever you people comment to my story. I'm always anticipating for your comments. They're hilarious!!!