Mine

Playboy Meets Troll

"He' ______'s b-" Sulli was about to answer, but you cut her off.

"My friend." You casually slung an arm around him, you leant to his ear and whispered, "He's my brother's group mate, remember?"

Sehun nodded his head, sighing in relief. He whispered back, "Do they know?"

You shook your head discreetly. The bell rung, and you had to come back to class. The three girls, having same schedules, left to get to their next class, leaving you with Sehun. You were walking side by side with him to the classroom, when he stopped on his tracks.

(Play!)

"Aren't you hungry?" He tried to sound casual. But inside his mind, he wanted to spend some more time with you. To his surprise, you agreed and even led the way to the cafeteria. The staff were tad surprised, seeing two students loitering inside the cafeteria during class period. They were about to call and inform the administrator, when one of them recognized you. He canceled the call, knowing that his effort would be put to vain.

"So, Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes..." You looked at him, after getting a can of soda from the vending machine. "What makes you skip class with me. Considering, it's a first in history."

He snatched the can from you, opening it before taking a swig. "I feel like doing so."

"Tch..." You purchased another one from the vending machine, before sitting down on a near table. "You're sick."

"I'm well, Ms. Cheeky," He smirked, lifting his can to examine it, "I remember something with these soda cans..."

"No you don't." You slammed the can on the table, "Unless, that's one of the pranks I pulled on you."

"Well..." He dismissed the thought, "...exactly. Shaving cream tastes disgusting you know."

"That's for knocking me off the honor roll." You scoffed, "Because of you, I had to study just so I could get my old rank back."

"Serves you right. You should be studying, instead of pulling nasty pranks and having such lazy ." He chuckled, throwing his soda can perfectly inside the trash bin. "You'll never change, will you?"

"Duck!" You pushed Sehun's head down under the table with you. You brought your index finger to your lips, and kept an eye on the teacher who just entered the cafeteria, no other than Ms. Jang -resident terror teacher.

He let out a short laugh, seeing somewhat different from the _______ he knows. "So, you're hiding, huh? Since when did you get scared of teachers?"

"I'm not scared of teachers. Just as I want to knock off her sloppy face, I'd want my ears to stay intact and functioning." You whispered, "You don't want to hear her high pitched scream."

Sehun smiled and ruffled your hair, "We better get to class."

(Stop)

 


 

"Where's _______?" Was Myungsoo's first words when he woke up. 

"She's in school." Sungjong said in a matter-of-factly tone, and went back on watching the television.

"Ah, I remember, she said she's sorry." Hoya shrugged, "No reason stated."

"Sorry?" Myungsoo tried to remember what happened last night, but nothing seemed to ring a bell. Instead, it initiated a different thought. 'She said sorry. And that night too... Ha! New record. Finally the girl ate her big pride.'

"Stop smiling." Hoya said, creeped out. "Por favor."

 


 

Meanwhile in the Nam Residence, Boohyun was walking out of his room when his mother called his attention. After the anniversary night, they haven't spoken to each other and they haven't talked about it yet. Maybe, today she'd bring it up.

"Yes, Mom?" 

"Boohyun, perhaps you little sister told you about that night." She scoffed, "What a whiny."

He nodded, "But she isn't the type to tell anyone about her problems. Except, if she can't hold it anymore."

"Hypocrite." She spat, "I'll go straight do the point. I don't want this to go further. What did she mean by my loss?"

"Disown her, you can disown me as well." He sternly replied and walked out of the door. He poked his head back and said, "Maybe Woohyun would like to be disowned as well. Your favorite child loves his favorite person so much."

"Ugh... that girl is stressing me." She balled her fists. "I'm just trying to straighten her up. What's wrong with it?"

 


 

The dismissal bell rang, and students rushed out of their classrooms. You waited for Sehun to finish fixing his things and pack his bag, impatiently. Unlike most students, you never bring your bag. Your bag is always resting inside your locker, and you only use it and bring it home whenever you have to review for a test, which you rarely do.

"Ten hours and counting..." You snarled

"Done." Sehun slung his backpack on his shoulder, "How impatient."

You patted his back sarcastically, "The prince shall not wait. Let's go, you still have something to tell me, right?"

"Yup." He fidgeted and walked outside of the classroom. He walked with you side by side along the empty hallways, "So... uhm do you still remember the day before our Closing Ceremony?"

A lump formed in your throat, as you feel your cheeks heating up. A cold chill running down your spine, and your heart beating faster and faster, you lost track. 'Please, not this topic.' You kept repeating inside your head, thinking he'd drop the topic. Unfortunately, he didn't.

"Actually," He faced you, putting his hands on your shoulders, "How do I put this... uhm... I-"

"Hey _______" Myungsoo popped out of nowhere, and slung his arm around you. He turned to Sehun and raised an eyebrow at him, "Sehun?"

Sehun's eyes grew wide in surprise. He shot you what-the-hell-is-he-doing-here look. While, Myungsoo grinned devilishly and extended his hand out for Sehun to shake.

"I'm Myungsoo, her boyfriend." 

"B-boyfriend?" Sehun blinked, "But I thought he's just your brother's group mate?"

You opened your mouth to speak, yet no words came out.

"She doesn't talk much about it. Besides, we're keeping this relationship a secret." Myungsoo said, with weird hand gestures, "And since, you're her friend, I'm telling you." 'Back off, she's mine.'

"Ahh..." Was all Sehun could say, he felt his energy drop low, "Then I'll leave first. I'll see you tomorrow? On time."

You nodded and gave him an awkward smile, feeling yourself burning in anger. When Sehun was out of sight, you snapped back and stepped on Myungsoo's foot.

"Oww!" He winced, hopping with his foot. "What was tha--"

"Why did you have to tell him?" You scowled, "You're so stupid! You know that I like him and now that you told him, I'll never get the chance. Never."

"Awww..." He cooed, "Don't worry in less than 70 days you're free." 'But I doubt, that will ever happen.'

"Can't wait!" You raised your hands, beaming sarcastically.

"______!" Another voice yelled. Myungsoo and you turned your heads to see a blonde lean guy running towards you. Upon recognizing him, your eye brightened and your mood seemed to lift up.

"Channie!" You hugged him, "Finally, you came to visit!"

"I thought you already went home but I heard your voice and... look who's here?" He smirked at Myungsoo, "About time, me and your boyfriend meet."

"Hi," Myungsoo waved his hand, only to earn a whack on the head for a reply, "Oww."

Gonchan whacked your head after a good laugh at Myungsoo. "So, I think your relationship's going well. Never thought it would. And I never thought you'd actually look good together."

"Look together my ." You crossed your arms, "Channie, let's go and eat!!!"

"Maybe not." He frowned at you, "I'll have some words with L hyung, privately."

"Ugh, I hate you." You held your cheeks and walked away. 

"Hyung, I know about your reputation for being... you know." Gongchan trailed off, "But please if you're going to hurt her, better break up with her. Don't hurt her."

"I don't think I could ever do that on her." Myungsoo shook his head, "I don't know but... maybe I really fell for her."

"Good. At least she's in good hands," Gongchan sighed

"Huh?"

"Can you not tell her? Please, hyung?"

"Uhh... sure?" Myungsoo shrugged

"Pretty sure that little chatterbox told you about Jangri. Before I had a crush on Jangri, I did on her. But I never confessed." He had a sudden interest looking at his shoes, "I was scared. Scared that she might reject me like those guys she turned down. It's just hard to be rejected. Ugh, I'm such a coward."

"So you made friends with her?"

"Yes and maybe I found interest with her enemy. But... I think I haven't got over her. Sorry hyung." Gongchan smiled awkwardly. "Oh how I wish I were you. Any man in your place, is indeed lucky."

Myungsoo took a glance at you and smiled, "She's like no other."

"Exactly. Don't break her heart or I'll ruin your face." He warned, pointing a finger at Myungsoo. "And I'll try my best to get her."

"Thanks." Myungsoo ruffled the latter's hair.

"Can we go home now?" You approached them, impatiently. "I've been waiting for years!"

"We just finished talking." Gongchan patted your head, "Be good. At least, to him."

"Squeeze me?" You stuck your tongue out, and walked with them outside the school. Gongchan bid farewell and hopped inside their van. You watched as the van pulled over, waving your arm good bye to Gongchan.

Myungsoo tugged your arm and gave you a weird look, "You look stupid waving your arm like that."

"Why do I feel like you and Channie were talking about me?" You placed your hand on your hips, "You were, right? Damn gossipers. What was it?"

"Did I say we were?" Myungsoo grunted, "We'd never. Don't think you're too special."

"Ugh... why did you even come?" You groaned, pinching his ear.

"Just making sure you're still mine." 

 


A/N: Oh Myungsoo //le sigh

@Swaggerlicious: Lol XD Don't worry about Sehun. He'll be in good hands... I think?

@pandagirl753: ME TOO!!! I HOPE THEY WILL! (uhh what? o_o)

@perfectlibra: Hey :) I agree, very well.

@Anna_Ejibi: Sure of course ^^

@asiansunite96: but not that much. just a little nicer :D

@an0nymous: lol abbie. as if you're not cocky. you're even cockier! sungyeol has given you to the hands of myungsoo, okay? really abbie? really? maybe next chapter ^^ i'm not even sure if i could do that banana thingy

@Taekachuu187: Sure, there you go. but not so sweet :/

@aidil23: HAHAHAHA! LOL. Maybe because Sehun likes her too? 

@iloveyoujj: sure :)

@Megustapanda589: LOL! agree, girl!:D

@max288: me? unnie? .____. lol. thaaaanks!!!

@99kkff: Thanks ^^

@EnjoySmilesx3: Lol. So... I thinking you want ______ (you) and Sehun to end up together, right? or not :)) WooGyu!!!

@-l0veoxygen: The lucky duck has more =)))

@sunflee_: hohoho XDXD sorry 'bout that. JJAJJANG!!!

@shineeisheart: i don't know

@asdfghjkpop: HHAHA!XDXD But Elle is fast... very fast.