When The Cat Is Away, The Troll Will Play.

Playboy Meets Troll

The maid was just about to wake you up, when he saw you dressed up, ready as you’ll ever be. You were dressed in your uniform, holding a blue tool box in your hands. I bet you know what’s inside the tool box.

“Ah! Miss _____, I was just about to wake you up.” He said and bowed, “Your guest have left with Master Woohyun.”

“Woohyun came?” You asked. Why hadn’t you seen him? Were you taking a bath for long? Why hadn’t he bothered greeting you? Was he still mad at you?

“With his group. They just left, Miss.”

“He didn’t leave any word for me?”

The maid shook his head. You nodded your head in understanding and went downstairs for breakfast.

“______, Woohyun just left. He didn’t greet you?” Your father asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

You shook your head.

“Appa, they’re not on good terms.” Boohyun hissed, nudging your father’s arm.

“They’re always not in good terms, son.” He chuckled, “Anyway, you should make it up to him at least. He’s leaving for Japan today, right?”

“He better not comeback.” You rolled your eyes and shoved the spoonful of fried rice inside your mouth.

 


 

“Hyung, why didn’t you bother greeting ______ earlier?” Sungjong asked, “I wanted to see her.”

“She’s busy.” Woohyun said sternly, zipping up his suitcase. “If you wanted to see her, you should’ve gone to her room.”

“Are you still mad at her?” Dongwoo fibbed, “I don’t see why you’re so mad at her. She didn’t even do anything to you.”

Woohyun glared at him.

“Sorry.” Dongwoo fidgeted away, “L, was it fun in the hospital? I heard you had some party there.”

“You wouldn’t want to know, hyung.” Myungsoo chuckled, “How long will we be staying in Japan?”

“A week or less?” Sunggyu shrugged, “We’re going to have some rest days from all the practices. Which is unfair since you weren’t practicing at all, just lying down pretty on the hospital bed.”

 


 

“INPINITEU~” The fans cheered as Infinite got out of their van and walked into the airport.

“I should be the one hospitalized!” Sungyeol whined, walking his way inside the airport while waving and smiling to his fans. “______ would’ve taken care of me.”

“Dream on, yeol!” Hoya snickered, “She wouldn’t even if you’re in a situation of life and death!”

“YAH LEE HOWON!” Sungyeol grunted, making Hoya run away.

“Hyung, can we still grab some lunch?” Myungsoo tugged on Sunggyu’s shirt. “I’m hungry, hyung!”

“Oppa! L oppa, look here!” One fan yelled

“Omo! MyungGyu moment!! Kyaaah~”

“Why don’t you ask your girlfriend, over there!” Sunggyu smirked, pointing to the entrance. You were there, frantically looking for someone, in your school uniform. Sunggyu waved his hand up high and yelled at you, “______, OVER HERE!”

“Grandpa Gyu!” Your face brightened up, you raced towards them, making your way against the fans, other people and staff in the airport.

“So, you came, huh?” Myungsoo crossed his arms.

“Not for you, doof.” You stuck your tongue out at him, “Where’s Woohyun?”

Sunggyu placed the back of his hand on your forehead and on your neck, “Are you sick?”

“Pabo. I’m looking for my brother. Where is he?” You pried his hand off.

“Having his passport checked, over there!” They pointed to the counter nearby.

“Thanks!” You bowed and ran over to Woohyun, “YAH!”

Woohyun shuddered in surprise, and rubbed his ears. “What the he-- _______?”

“Yah! Are you still mad at me?” You pouted, “They said you came but you didn’t greet me. I didn’t see you. I was just in my room, taking a bath.”

“So?” Woohyun asked, avoiding your eyes.

“I’m really sorry. Forgive me pleaseeee!! NAM WOOHYUN!!!” You begged, clasping your hands, “I even ditched the fourth period just to catch up before your Japan flight.”

“Go back to school.” He said and walked away to his group. You frowned and followed him.

“Woohyun!!!” You tugged on his shirt. “What did I even do to you? Why are you mad at me?”

“______! You’re here!” Sungyeol beamed and tackled you, together with Dongwoo and Hoya.

“Omo!! Aegi ________~” Sungjong ran over to you, “I missed you so much!”

“Wait! Wait! Get off me, musketeers!” You glowered at them, “I missed you too, Jjongie. But you didn’t visit us when he was in the hospital.”

“We were busy practicing, sorry dongsaengie!” Sungjong apologized, slinging his arm around you, “Woohyun hyung’s still cranky. You better talk to him after some time.”

“I think you should talk it over with him after we come back from Japan.” Hoya patted your head.

“Don’t you have school?” Woohyun asked, “Stop bothering us. We’re going to be late for our flight.’

“Meanie.” You bit your lip, “Fine I’m going. Bye!”

“Bye ______!” Sungjong frowned and hugged you good-bye. Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu patted your head before leaving with the others, while Myungsoo stayed for a bit.

“I thought you came to say good bye to me. Then you’ll cry because you didn’t see me, and you thought I’m already in Japan. But then, I’ll see you and---“

“You wish! That scene always happen in dramas. So redundant!” You shook your head, “Don’t forget, okay?”

“Fine fine. I’ll see what I can do.” He chuckled and ruffled your hair, “Don’t do anything stupid, while we’re away. You might cry again and sleep on the corridor, waiting for my arrival. I won’t be back ‘til next Monday.”

“Yes, abeoji.” You nodded and fixed your disheveled hair. “Bye!”

“Wait. Usually lovers hug or kiss when one of them is going away.” Myungsoo puckered his lips.

“Okay.” You took your shoe off and shoved it to his lips. “We’re not lovers! Bye!”

“Ackk!” Myungsoo spat and rubbed his lips, “Ugh, pwee.”

“L, you coming or not?” Sunggyu yelled. Myungsoo ran after them, panting.

“I saw that.” Dongwoo elbowed him and laughed.

“Does _______’s shoe taste good?” Sungyeol teased, wrapping his arm around Myungsoo.

“Hyung, I’ll tell you something later.”

 


 

You banged your head on the wall, before opening the classroom door to your Physics class. Everybody turned their heads at you, fur interrupting their lesson.

“Miss Nam, were you roami—“ The teacher was cut off, when you raised your palm gesturing him to stop talking. You sat on the empty seat beside Sehun, while the teacher and Jangri gave you dirty looks.

“You okay?” Sehun whispered.

“Is there any other answer to that question? Besides the pathetic yes?” You scoffed, “Glad you’re not mad at me anymore.”

“I told you, I got over you, idiot.” He smirked. ‘Still on process, but I’m going there.’

“I got over you, idiot.” You imitated him. Your other seatmate passed you a note and pointed to the seat over there in front, which was Lee Joongyu, one of the school kingkas. You crinkled your nose and opened the note.

 

Glad you’re back. Meet me at the rooftop, later after dismissal.

-Lee Joongyu

 

“Another suitor, I see?” Sehun snatched the note from you and crumpled it. “No use. You’re going to reject him, anyway.”

“At least, my fans still love me.” You joked, “I thought I’d lose my face when I come back.”

“Tch… Jangri did everything to ruin your reputation, but nothing happened. Your “admirers” kept looking for you, and some Infinite fans were too.”

“Aish. I won’t get them any of their autographs, under any circumstances.”

 


 

“Indirect confession? Whoa, L, seriously?” Sungyeol snorted, “Are you sure about that? Maybe you’re just taking things wrongly.”

“100 % sure, hyung. I heard her say and deny it a couple of times, yesterday.” Myungsoo grinned from ear to ear, like an idiot.

“Aigoo. You better go back to the hospital. You’re still sick.” Sungyeol sighed.

“Hyung, it’s true.” Myungsoo whined and started narrating everything that happened last night.

“Whoa, dude.” Sungyeol shuddered, “All this lovey-dovey thing’s making me puke! It’s not even that cheesy, bu—This isn’t real!”

“Shh! Woohyun hyung might hear you.”

“So what’s the plan? Now that you both ugh you know ugh each other. You’re going to be a real couple?” Sungyeol’s eyes widened, “Oh please no. For goodness’ sake, nooo!”

“Sir, if you could minimize your noise, please.” The stewardess shushed Sungyeol and left.

 


 

“It’s time!” You popped your knuckles. It was lunch time, and the classroom was empty. Everyone was in the cafeteria or roaming around the halls, but you were the only one in the classroom. You flipped the toolbox open and poked the clear glass container of five small frogs.

You checked if all your materials are there before searching for Naeun’s locker. As soon as you found it, you fiddled with the lock and opened it.

“BINGO!” You cheered and placed the container inside, lifting the lid slightly, before immediately shutting the locker. “Whew! One down, five more to go!”

“Yah! Are you doing another miracle?” Sulli popped out from nowhere.

“Bwo? Me? No.” You denied, waving your hands in front of her.

“Hmm… okay.” Sulli heaved a sigh, “Let’s go!”

She dragged you inside the cafeteria to eat lunch. You finished your lunch as fast as you can and excused yourself to do the remaining pranks. Half the time, you were lazying around, talking to the Cherry Blossom tree and sneaking into different classrooms.

“Oh ______ unnie?” One female student lifted her head up, as soon as she noticed your presence. It took you a good minute before realizing who she is, Im Soonmi, Jangri’s younger sister.

“Soonmi, yes? Yes.” You took the seat beside her, “Mind if I join you here?”

“I wouldn’t mind unnie.” She blushed and hid her face in her hands.

“No need to be shy.” You patted her head. ‘Finally I get to do this.’

“Is it true? The one Jangri unnie spreads about you? They don’t seem real, because they’re too over the top.” She bit her lip. You shrugged; you didn’t even know what rumors that witch spread. “Don’t worry, no one believed her. Your fan club has been working well.”

You blinked. Fan club? What is this? You’re not even an idol or whatever. “Fan club?”

“Just like the other kingkas and queenkas and the celebrities here, you have a fan club.” She beamed, “I’m actually a member.”

“Whoa.” Your jaw dropped, “But why? There’s no reason for you to have some sort of fan club. I’m not even doing anything worth the attention.”

“I don’t know. Because you’re really pretty?” She shrugged, “It actually increased when they found out that you are Woohyun’s sister.”

“Holy corn, this is weird.” You held your temples

 


 

Naeun was retouching her make up inside the comfort room with her group mates. She combed her hair, before applying hand lotion to her hands. While she was rubbing her palms together, Yookyung and Hayoung smelled something off, making them pinch their noses.

“What’s that smell?” Naeun sniffed the air, “Smells like fresh eggs and vinegar?”

“It smells like mayonnaise.” Yookyung shuddered, “We’ll wait for you outside, okay?”

Naeun nodded and continued applying hand lotion. She felt her hands getting greasy, but she didn’t mind.

“Where’s that mayonnaise smell coming from?” She furrowed her eyebrows and smelled her hands. The invigorating smell entered her nostrils. “Omo! What is this? My hands smell like mayonnaise.”

She checked her hand lotion, dipper her finger and it, “Oh my gosh! This is MAYONNAISE!”

It didn’t stop there, when she rummaged inside her bag, she found a used napkin sprawled inside. She shrieked and threw it away. When she woke up after dozing off in class, she couldn't get off her place because the sole of her shoes are super glued on the floor. And the worse was, when she opened her locker, five small frogs jumped out and leaped on her and every where.

"AAHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!" She screamed.

"FROGSS! YUCK!!!" One of the students shrieked in fear.

"Oh Naeun-ssi, why don't you kiss the frog? It might transform into a prince." You smirked, passing by her, "But not as handsome as my boyfriend."



A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE :P Don't worry, more pranks are to come!!!