Hate

Playboy Meets Troll

"Bye Ahjumma!" You beamed, bidding farewell to the old woman. She looked at you with a smile, but her eyes told you she wanted you to stay. "I'll be sure to visit soon. If you want, I'll bring Woohyun even if it hurts"

"Kiddo... don't hate your older brother that much. He's still your brother." She reminded you. You gave her a slight nod, before leaving the restaurant entirely. You found Myungsoo sitting down on the gutter. He buried his face in his hands, looking problematic. You looked at him confusedly, sitting down beside him. You folded your arms and leaned your head on them. You poked his face with your hand.

"Yah, are you okay?" You asked him. He turned his head to your direction, giving you a slight nod. "But why do you look problematic?"

"Am... I special to you?" He suddenly asked, searching your eyes. You chuckled, that grew into a hard laugh. 

"You were thinking about what ahjumma told you?" You composed yourself, trying hard not to laugh. "Don't mind her. She's old and her family left her. They abandoned her one by one... her restaurant was once the most popular in Seoul. That's why I found out about her. I witnessed her family abandon her, and the shop looked abandoned too, gradually. She treats me like her daughter, that's why. Sometimes, she doesn't really mean what's she saying. Just understand."

"Why did they leave her?"

You shrugged. "Let's go home. It's getting dark."

He stood up, walking with you side by side on the streets. The sun was about to set, and the skies were orange in color. The streets gradually got denser, as people are going home from their work. The streetlights, opened one by one. Myungsoo used to see this before, not until he debuted. When he debuted with Infinite, things started to change. Girls were swooning over him. And that was the start of his playboy life.

"How did you become a playboy?" You inserted your hands inside your pockets and asked. "I don't mean to pry or taunt."

"That started two years ago... when I debuted as L, girls started to confess to me. That they liked me and all that mushy stuff." He started off, giving some puking and gagging noises. "So... I wouldn't waste such kind of opportunity. This one girl, the first girl I toyed with... Park Jiyeon"

You gulped. "P-park J-ji-jiyeon? T-Ara?"

He nodded. "You don't believe me? I expect that. Well, at first I tried to keep up with her. But she was too... mushy and predictable. Girl-like."

"What the hell? Of course she's girl like. She's a damn friggin' girl! You want a boy-like girl? Go settle for a lesbian, then!" You yelled, pointing your finger at him. "Seriously, aish that's why she wasn't her old self in Roly Poly. She was straight-faced, and she looked cold."

"Well..." He shrugged. "That's why I didn't want to tell you why. You'll fume up."

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" You heard your archenemy say, in her bad English. She approached the two of you and eyed Myungsoo. "You got yourself a boyfriend? Lucky man, I say."

"Wow, Jangri. You're totally working on your English. It's gotten worse." You taunted her, in your perfect English. You ed a hand to Myungsoo. "This guy? Oh... well he's your match. You two look perfect together. And he's not my boyfriend."

Myungsoo nudged you and whispered, "What are you two saying? I can't understand..."

Jangri bobbed her head. "Well, he has potential... but he's not as good-looking as Woohyun." She smirked, she extended her hand and gladly introduced herself. "I'm Im Jangri."

Myungsoo was about to shake her hand, but you slapped his hand violently. "Don't shake it. She has cooties." You rolled your eyes. "Scram. There's no way you and Woohyun will be together. I won't let your filthy blood enter my family."

"Y-you...." Jangri angered, pointing her index finger on you. "!"

"Oh excuse me... did you just call yourself?" You arched an eyebrow. You held Myungsoo's arm and dragged him away. "Let's go. You might get sore eyes."

"Yah!" Myungsoo dragged his arm out of your grasp and ed to her direction. "Who is she? And why were you talking in some alien language I don't understand?"

"She's Jangri. The school janitress, who feels speaking in English." You puffed your cheeks. "She's the worst English speaker ever. Wait-- we're speaking in English. Aish... the site was trolling me. They said you were the second best. They were lying."

"Oh..." He scratched his head, "You were speaking in English. I only have a basic knowledge."

"That site...aish untrusted!" 

"Site? So you mean, you were researching about me?" Myungsoo smirked. 'So this girl is interested in me, huh?' He thought you'll be denial and would blushed. But what happened, didn't seem like it.

"No. Not that I'm researching. But when I was in the computer room, fangirls were swarming over that site. So I looked for it. Then... bam!" You chuckled. "Aish. I can't believe a site fooled me. You... second best in English? NO WAY!"

"I only know basic English. Dongwoo hyung's the best. But he's not as good as you, either." Myungsoo pointed out. The bus stopped in front of the two of you. "Let's take the bus home."

You nodded and hopped inside the bus. "Tsk... what about Woohyun? Can he? Can he?"

"Basic. Wait, if you're good, then why isn't he?"

"He's not?" Your eyes widened, your lips forming a smirk. "I lived in California for 10 years. Remember, I told you that I lived abroad with ahjumma? It was there. Well, it was only me sent there. For no clear reason. But maybe, just maybe, because they wanted to get rid of me"

"Don't say that!" He chuckled, smacking your back playfully. "Anyway, why do you hate Jangri, so much?"

"Wow. You're good with names. You actually remembered her name." You laughed, tapping your thighs playfully. "There's no reason"

"Bwo? You hate her for no reason?" Myungsoo squinted his eyes in shock. 

You nodded. "Surprised? Well...

It started when I came back home from California. That was... hmm... seven years ago? I came home expecting, of course, my brothers to greet and welcome me back. The double oak doors opened in front of me, and I heard some girly giggles. Which confused me, because it can't be mom, nor me. So I immediately knew it was somebody else. I ran inside only to find this girl around my age.

She was petite, and had long brown soft locks. Her hair was neatly clipped on the side. Okay I admit, she's kind of pretty. She had milky white complexion and chubby pinkish cheeks. She looked at me and smiled. And that's the start. 

"Hi, you must be ______." She flashed me a toothy grin, she extended her arm for me to shake. "I'm Jangri. Im Jangri."

"______." I rolled my eyes at her. I leaned forward and mumbled, "I hate you."

Then she threw a fit. I didn't give a damn, so they were mad at me. Why? For making Jangri upset. For not befriending her, when she's trying to be nice to me. Well, the moment I laid my eyes on her, I already figured her out. She's plastic and pathetic. They also got mad for not consoling her, when she was crying. I was like... am I her mom to console her?

Since then, we started hating each other. She transferred to my school and tried to beat me. She joined the clubs I joined. The contests, the plays, everything. She tried to ruin me, she tried to make fun of me. Nothing worked, though. I'm not stupid. Do you know that she even studied English just to beat me? Pathetic loser.

... poor girl. Out of all people, she was the unlucky one. You know, I have this bad habit of..." You paused, "Hating people, the moment I lay my eyes on them. That actually happened to you. I hated you before, but it changed. Maybe because you helped me fulfill one of my dreams."

"So, you really hated me?" Myungsoo asked. 'Hyung was right.'

"Yeah... do I have to repeat it?" You scoffed, flicking his forehead. 

 


 

"Myungsoo, go home." You bobbed your head, gesturing him to go home. "They will be looking for you. Besides, unnie's here."

"Yah! Who is that?" Someone yelled from the back. She approached you, revealing herself. "Aren't you an idol? Ohh... Infinite? You're Woohyun's co-member? Why are you here? Where's Woohyun?"

"Unnie!" You whined. "He's going home. It's late."

"Neh. I'm going, noona." Myungsoo bowed. "Bye ______."

"Yeah yeah. Go!" You shooed him with your hand. You were about to close the door, when he blocked it with his foot. "What?"

"Ahh..." He scratched the back of his head.

 


Double Update ^^

@DreamzxcPwnedd: LolXDXD

@pandagirl753: You'll be seeing more of ahjumma in the story :D

@-l0veoxygen: lets ust say, koreans drink banana milk. that's why :D

@iAsianfriend: Thanks ^^

@infinitely-yours: HAHAHAHA XD