Birthday

Playboy Meets Troll

"Ahh... I'm so tired." You rubbed your arms, taking a seat at the middle of the classroom.

"Better die." You heard Jangri snicker. You turned to your right, watching her take the seat beside you. "You don't mind if I take this seat, right?"

"I don't. But surely, the seat does. Your 's too heavy and... ugh.. okay I won't say it." You gave her a sarcastic smile and rolled your eyes. "Let's be discreet."

"Argggh!" She growled and stomped her feet. Suddenly, the teacher came in. He noticed Jangri's behavior, making him squint his eyes.

"Miss Im, is there a problem?" He asked, pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

"No, sir." She bit her lip, looking down.

"Awww." You chuckled, rummaging inside your pocket. 'Out of all people, why does she have to be in the same schedule as me? Wait... what is this?' You grasped on the bottle and took it out. 'Glue? Hohohoho...  might as well use it on her.'

 


 

"Does L have a schedule today?" Sunggyu asked. They were in the middle of planning for a surprise birthday party of Myungsoo. Today was his birthday, and he was still asleep. 

"I don't think so..." Sungyeol shook his head. "Maybe he has a filming or what?"

"Hmm...." Sungjong checked their schedule board. "Aha! Here... he's going to the salon? What the? Can we keep him for a long time there?"

"Well I guess we'll have to send someone to accompany him and keep him long in there." Woohyun tapped his chin with the pencil. "Do the honor, Sungyeol."

"Me?" Sungyeol pointed to himself. "But... I don't want to cut my hair, nor do anything to it...."

"Pabo. You'll just accompany him." Hoya flicked his forehead. "Okay, so who buys what?"

"Dongwoo, buy the cake. You know what to do, alright? Hoya & Sungjong, party hats, balloons... err... party materials. Sungyeol, keep him in the salon. Woohyun and I will be decorating the dorm and cook." Sunggyu distributed the tasks, pointing to each one at the mention of their name.

"Okay. Let's get going!" Dongwoo clapped his hands and they went out leaving Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sunggyu. 

Sungyeol walked inside their room to wake Myungsoo up. He struggled at first, but woke him up easily at the mention of your name. 'Tskk... I've found his weakness.'

"Where's _______?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

Sungyeol started laughing. "Pabo. Yah! We have to go to the salon, quick!"

"Wae? What time is it?" Myungsoo asked, taking a glance on the clock. "Past 12? Omo, let's get going."

 


 

"Alright... here we go." You whispered, lifting the glue bottle up. You pressed it two times, giving Jangri's hair two drops of glue. You kept your laughter to yourself, as you hid the glue back to your pocket. "Aigoo... lunchtime."

The bell rung, you swiftly ran out of the classroom. You ran to the school garden, and sat under the same cherry blossom tree from before.

"Hey Mr. Cherry Blossom, long time no see." You greeted the tree. 

"Yah! _______!" Sulli yelled, running towards you. Suzy and Hana followed behind. "Why are you here?"

"Having a small talk with the tree." Suzy chortled, earning a glare from you.

"So... what are you and L going to do today?" Hana asked, sitting down on the grass. 

"What? I don't know. Why? What for?" You furrowed your eyebrows. You leaned your back on the trunk and stretched your arms up high.

"Wait... you mean he didn't tell you?" Suzy arched an eyebrow, her index finger pointing at you.

"What on the world is happening to day that I should be aware of?"

"Never mind. You'll find out soon... maybe." Suzy shrugged.

"Tskk... I thought something was going to happen." Sulli sighed. "Too bad..."

"Are you sure, he didn't tell you anything about today?" Hana tried to confirm, she thought that maybe you were just lying and trying to keep things.

"If I knew... then I wouldn't be clueless." You rolled your eyes.

 


 

Sungyeol tried his best to keep Myungsoo in the salon, but he only got a trim. He tried to convince Myungsoo to get his hair dyed, or a hair massage, but none of them worked.

"Go on. Dye your hair..." Sungyeol persuaded him persistently.

"What the hell, hyung? I don't want to." Myungsoo growled and walked out of the salon

Sungyeol followed him out. 'Think, think think, Sungyeol. Aha! Food!' "L! I'm hungry, let's eat!"

"Let's just eat at home." 

"Eh? My stomach's really grumbling. It can't wait. Besides, I'm tired of Woohyun's cooking!" Sungyeol whined, dragging Myungsoo to a random restaurant. "Ahhh! Food!"

Sungyeol sat on the chair and ordered a lot, just to keep Myungsoo in. He wasn't even sure if he could eat all of them. So when his order arrived, he forced himself to eat. It took them three hours before Sungyeol could finally finish everything he ordered.

"Ughh... my stomach." He winced, his stomach was so full he couldn't muster moving a single muscle.

"In the first place, why did you order a lot?" Myungsoo arched his eyebrow. "And hyung, are you forgetting something?"

"Huh? Ah yeah..." Sungyeol scratched his head. Myungsoo beamed, finally someone remembered his birthday. "The bus is here already. Let's go."

Myungsoo sighed and wanted to throw a fit. 'None of them remembered.'

They arrived at the dorm building. Sungyeol doubled over, clutching his paining stomach. Myungsoo looked at him with disgust, but couldn't help but laugh at Sungyeol's pained expression. He looked like a kid who just got circumcised.

Upon reaching the front door, Myungsoo punched in the password. The door opened and the room was pitch black. Sungyeol followed him inside and tried to close the door, ignoring the pain.

3

2

1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled. The lights and they were blowing horns. 

Sungjong came over to Myungsoo and strapped the party hat on him and Sungyeol.

"Waaaaaah. I thought you guys forgot..." Myungsoo sobbed, tears rolling down his face. "Thank you."

"How could we forget? Fans always deliver a lot of gifts when your birthday comes." Hoya shook his head. "Stop crying!"

"Eh? Hyungs, Sungjong, thank you so much!" Myungsoo wiped his tears. "Where's _______?"

"Err..." They scratched their heads.

 


 

"What in the world..." You mumbled. You strolled around the mall, killing some time. Suddenly, your phone started beeping, it was a phone call from Sungyeol. 

"Yeol? You rang?" 

"YES! YAH WEIRDO WHERE ARE YOU?" Sungyeol yelled. You brought your phone away from your ears.

"At the mall, killing some time. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING?" You yelled at the phone.

"Come here, now!"

"Why?"

"It's L's freaking birthday!"

"WHAT?!?!?!" You widened your eyes. "Omo! Alright. I'll be there."

You scratched your head and was about to leave the mall when you realized you had no gift to give him. You scrambled around different shops looking for something that he'd like.

"Aish... that's why they were asking." You looked through the rack of plaid shirts. "Eeessh, he probably has thousands of these."

"Aha!" You had an idea. You quickly went inside the novelty shop and bought a bamboo wife. Hana told you that Myungsoo liked it so much, he'd never let go of it. "One of the advantages of being friends with Hana."

"Eh? Wouldn't it be too plain if I only give him this?" You asked yourself, reluctantly taking the big panda on the rack. "So he likes bamboo wife. Tsk... he reminds me of a panda. I'll take this, too."

 


 

"I'm late! Happy Birthday Myungsoo!" You panted as they opened the door. And Myungsoo was nowhere in sight. "Did I miss something?"

"He's inside his room." Hoya pointed to the nearest room.

"Am I that special for you to stop the party?" You mumbled as you walked inside his room, carrying the panda and bamboo wife with you. "YAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!! SMILE CREEP!"

"______!" Myungsoo got out of his bed and hugged you. You widened your eyes, feeling tad squished, yet comfortable. Very comfortable. His arms was wrapped around your shoulders and you fit right in, perfectly. He slowly eased back, remembering that you didn't like hugs. "I'm sorry. I forgot, you didn't like hugs."

"It's okay..." You exhaled with a smile, lifting your gift. "I got you some things... thought you'd like them. Well you have to, because they're from me."

Myungsoo looked at your gift, shocked. "I was planning to give this to you for White Day!"

You blinked a few times. "Really? What a coincidence?"

He laughed. "Aigoo... well I don't need them. I have a bamboo wife inside my closet and I'm not a girl!"

"YAH! Accept ym gifts! You have no idea how hard I thought about getting you something!" You stomped your feet. "I was in a rush!"

"Was that why you were late? Or because you forgot my birthday?"

"I didn't know! No one told me... you didn't, either!" You whined.

"I'll let you out this time, in one condition..."

"What?" You crossed your arms.

"You'll grant me three wishes. Okay?" 

You closed your eyes and breathed out, "Fine..."

"One, give me your phone." He extended his arm out, waiting for your phone.

"Eh?" You handed him your phone.

"From now on, I'll be your panda." He said, typing in the word panda to replaced his contact name. "And you..." He showed his phone to you. "are my bamboo wife."

"Seriously?" You chuckled. "Cheesy! Dream on, kid. You're such a girl!"

"Whatever. You have to grant that, whether you like it or not." He stuck his tongue out. "Two, I'll be allowed to hug you, because a panda hugs his bamboo."

"What the hell? Your wishes are terrible!!! I'm not even a genie!" You whined. "No. No. No. No hugs at all!"

"Hmmph. Even if you do not agree, you'll grant it!"

"Aish... jinja. I'll hate you forever!" You rolled your eyes and tapped your foot. "Third and last wish?"

"And for the last wish..." He smirked, pushing and pinning you to the wall.

 


A/N: Hohohoho what is happening????? o__o

@YoonTaeRi: Oh you know, yeollie~ :D 

@pandagirl753: what couple? myung_____ or yeol_____?

@DreamzxcPwnedd: me either XDXD

@infinitely-yours: from Yeol himself ^^

@aidil23: HAHAHAHAHA lovey dovey~~ lol thank you ^^