Mr. Cherry Blossom

Playboy Meets Troll

"Wait. What do you mean?" Suzy titled her head, eyes widening in confusion. "Oh no. You didn't... Yah!"

"What?" You shrugged. "I was just being a nice friend to Channie. I was saving him from Jangri."

"Really? ______. Really?" She sarcastically said, flicking your forehead. "So... would you mind to tell me what happened?"

Gongchan and I are pretty close. Not a relationship, boyfriend-girlfriend type but more on friendship. It was a mystery, how we became close. But rumor spread that I can lure every boy who lays his eyes on me. I'm pretty awesome, right? I didn't know I had some special powers. Now cut that. Gongchan had this crush for Jangri, and he wanted to confess to her before he graduates.

"______, please. I'm begging you. Just this once." He intertwined his fingers, pouting at me. He knew that I hated Jangri, well the whole school does.  Yet, he knew I couldn't resist him. He's a total whack job.

"Why would I have to accompany you?" I asked, arching my eyebrow. "You're a man. And you're older. Man up, dude!"

"Please?" He begged and started to do his aegyo. Which was very annoying to death. He tried it on me for the umpteenth time, and it's getting so into my nerves.

"Ugh." I dropped my shoulders. If only he weren't Gongchan, and we aren't this close. "Fine. But, would you like to be his boyfriend?"

"You know I can't! I'm an idol!" He said in a matter-of-factly tone. "I just want to let it out, before I graduate. So, you're going to accompany me?"

"Ah no. Repeat? Repeat?" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Well... I hope Jangri won't be so full of herself after this."

So during break, we met with Jangri at the hallway. Students were at the cafeteria, so we had the hallways for ourselves. I really couldn't stand seeing Jangri. And she's even close, like we're just separated by meter stick. Oh remind me next time, to file a PRO as in Permanent Restraining Order of 100 meters! Her mere presence irks me.

"Why is she here?" Jangri raised her ugly eyebrow. Looking at me from top to bottom. Am I that perfect for her to examine?

"Because I'm not there?" I scoffed. I turned to Gongchan and said, "Channie, I'll go. I'll leave to with this... uhh... fox... no.... cactus. Right. Do your business with this cactus!"

"But, ______" Gongchan whined. Which was funny because he wanted me to accompany him in confessing. It's like... whoa man. He can be such a coward sometimes. 

"Channie, I'll be upstairs. I'll be watching." I whispered to him, "I have to keep an eye on you, in case that cactus pricks you"

"Thanks!" He cheered and pulled me into a hug. I pushed him away and he understood. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I was overlooking on them from the balcony. 

"Yah! Too much introduction. Just tell me the confession!" Suzy whined

"Here it goes, Sooji!"

Gongchan inhaled deeply, and exhaled saying. "Jangri, you're really pretty. I like you. I want to tell you this a long time ago, but I was shy. Because I'm a senior and you're a junior. I just want to tell you that I like you" His head was down, and he gave her a bouquet of flowers and bars of chocolates. He's weird. He's just confessing but it's like he's courting her.

"But Gongchan-ssi..." Jangri bit her lip. Trying to act hard to get. I knew it was acting, she's pretty bad at it. You can easily notice. "I'm not yet ready for a relationship. But if you really insist..."

This girl is irking me. "YAH! HE'S CONFESSING TO YOU. NOT COURTING YOU. HE SAID HE LIKED YOU. HE'S NOT ASKING YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! ASSUMING." I yelled from above. Gongchan looked pretty embarrassed, but Jangri was annoyed. Well, just the way I like it. "As far as I know confessing is different from courting. He's not even asking you to be his girlfriend!"

"Channie-ah, is that true?" She asked in a weird flirtatious tone. Eww.

"You have no right to call him Channie! Aish... that's only for me!" I shouted, making her more pissed and Gongchan, embarrassed.

Gongchan had no choice but to nod. "Yup. I just want to tell you that I like you. Since I can't sleep if I won't let it out." He said smiling, with his eyes.

"That's it?" Jangri fumed up. Haha she's in it. "Ugh... you two are getting this!!!"

"Yeah we are. Bye assuming cactus!" I yelled from above and quickly ran down to Gongchan. "Thank me!"

"Wae? You ruined my confession!" Gongchan pouted. He flicked my forehead and said. "Aish... you're really... ugh. If I weren't just confessing, I might beat you up!"

"I saved you from that cactus!" I crossed my arms, tapping my foot lightly on the floor. "She's prickly and dangerous. And you? Beating me up?Yeah right. You can't even punch!"

"You're making me sound so much of a sissy!" He whined. "You're dangerous too, right?"

I nodded. "But you're not in a relationship with me, Channie-ah."

"Wow. _______. You can really ruin everything." Suzy exhaled. "I wonder why I'm friends with you"

"Okay, then leave me." You pouted, leaning your back on the tree trunk. "I'll just be friends with Sulli, Hana and Mr. Cherry Blossom"

"Aigoo" Suzy sighed, "I knew it. You were here to talk with inanimate objects again. Are you really out of your mind? 'Cause I'll send you to a lunatic hospital."

"I'm really crazy. You just knew? Were you born yesterday?" You rolled your eyes, twitching your lips. "I'll miss Channie. Anyway, do trees and animals have souls?"

"MOLLA! WEIRDO!"

 


"And... cut!" The director yelled. Myungsoo, together with his co-actors stopped acting. They were filming for the next episode for Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. "Okay, next scene will be Yerim and L, arasseo?"

They all nodded before going inside their dressing rooms to get their make-up retouched. Myungsoo plopped himself on the couch and took a short nap. His schedule was full and bummed. He barely had sleep. 

'Aish... I should've slept all day rather than going with Woohyun hyung' He thought. Yet, suddenly your face flashed inside his mind. 'On second thought, maybe it's better I did go with them'

"L, you're in for the next scene!" The field manager called, opening the door. Myungsoo nodded and went out of his dressing room. "Go, sit there. Beside Yerim."

"Neh, hyung-nim" He bowed and walked to the scene. 'Aigoo... do I really have to do this?' Suddenly, his phone rang loudly. 

"CUT!" The director yelled, pointing at Myungsoo. "What did I say about phones? Aish. Go answer that call. Ppali!"

Myungsoo breathed out and took the call. It was from Sunggyu. "Hyung, why did you call? I'm right on filming."

"Ah really? I was supposed to ask you to fetch ______ from school."

"Waeyo?" Myungsoo scratched the back of his head. 'Just when I thought we wouldn't see each other again. Fate must be by my side'

"We have to talk to her and you. Bring her here, okay?" Sunggyu trailed off "That is... if it's okay with you."

"Okay, hyung. I'll just finish this scene. Tell _____ to wait for me." Myungsoo excited answered and hung up. He ran to the director and asked permission if he could leave after filming this scene. Fortunately, the director agreed.

 


 

You were biting onto a big chocolate chip cookie, a kid gave you on the way to the hallway. You were seated on the couch inside the lobby, waiting for your fetcher to come. The guard told you that someone would fetch you today not Mr. Bang, your driver. 

"Waaahh I'm rotting in here." You groaned, wiggling your feet in boredom. "Guard-nim! Can't I just go home myself?"

"Sorry agassi, it was an order." The guard apologized. "Oh wait... I think your fetcher's here."

"Nugu?" You leaned forward to see who it was. You weren't sure if you were seeing the right thing, or your eyes are just betraying you so you narrowed your eyes at him. "L.joe?"

You ran up to him and asked, "Why are you here, L.joe?"

"How many times have I told you it's L. Not L. joe?" He arched his eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"Uhmm..." You tapped your chin. "Once?"

"Let's go." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and dragged you out of the school bounds. "We're taking the bus, alright?"

"Ugh... I should've went home myself. I'm going to ride the bus anyway..." You muttered, hopping on inside the bus. You sat down on the front seat, your favorite spot. Myungsoo wanted to sit at the back yet you looked like you didn't want to move further.

"I wanted to sit at the back though..." Myungsoo groaned, taking his seat.

You glared at him. "Then sit there. I wish Mr. Cherry Blossom poops on you."

"Mr. Cherry Blossom?" His eyes widened. He started to laugh, "You mean... the cherry blossom tree? Yah, are you talking to trees?"

"You know..." You gave him a stern look and sniffed, "...people like you should die." 

 


 

The bus stopped. Myungsoo was about to hop off, but you weren't moving a muscle. You didn't know why you were here. The place, is far away from the condominium. It's not even near the jail's neighborhood. He dragged you out of the bus, making your eyes squint in confusion and your brows furrowing.

"Where is this?" You looked around, trying to identify the neighboorhood. You haven't been here. Never. "Hey! If you're going to kidnap me, not now. Next time. I'm tired."

"Why will I kidnap you? No one would have a slight interest on you!" Myungsoo barked. "We're in front of our dorm."

"BWO?!?!?!" You shouted. "Why am I here? I'm supposed to be home. And isn't this in the other side of Seoul? Yah, I have to go home!!!!"

"I don't know either. Hyung asked me to take you here. Kaja!" He grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside, running onto flights of steps 'til you reach their floor. 

"Jakkaman!" You shot a hand out and panted. One hand holding your knee, while the other was stuck on the wall for support. "Why did we run the stairs? If there's an elevator?"

"Ah... right." Myungsoo scratched his nape, acting innocent. 'Pun intended.'

 


 

"Aish... what time is it?" Sunggyu stomped his foot, looking at his watch. "It's 5:00, and they're not yet here!"

"Hyung!" The door clicked open, and in came Myungsoo. Then you, who followed inside after a moment. "We're here!"

"Hello!" You beamed, a wide smile on your face, your hand waving like there's no tomorrow. "... hyungs!"

Everyone turned their heads on you and gulped.

"What?" You shrugged. "I can call you whatever I want. Besides, you're older than me. And you guys are a man. Unless..."

"But, ______ hyung is only for a guy's perspective." Woohyun retaliated, slinging his arm around you. 

"I know." You nodded, slinging your arm round Woohyun. "but I like it this way. Now why am I here?"

"Let's go to my room." Woohyun said, leading you to his and Sunggyu's room. He looked back, before closing the door. "Hyung, you know what to do."

"Wah... Woohyun, do you miss jail?" You taunted him, sitting down on the lower bunk of the bed. You extended your arms, your fingers moving slowly on the cushion feeling its softness. "... and the condo? Tsk... did it take you a long time before you got used to these kinds of beds, huh?"

"______, stop taunting me."

"Tsk... you're so well pampered Woohyun. If only you weren't..." You paused, lying down on the bed. "... everyone's favorite."

"You're really out of your mind." Woohyun shook his head. "I called you, to ask you a favor."

"A favor?" You chuckled and started laughing. "The prince wants a favor? What is it?"

"Promise me you'll agree."

"Andwae. I'm not a fool. I might flunk in some of my subjects, but that's because I do it on purpose." You remarked. "I'm not getting myself into trouble."

"Please... it's not only for my sake. But also yours and the others."

"Aish... aish. No."

"Please? I'm begging you, this once? You know I never asked anything from you, right?"

"FINE!" You yelled, rolling your eyes. "You don't have to make me feel guilty of being mean to you."

"In 100 days, can you be L's fake girlfriend?"

 


@K87Lee: Wahahahaha XDXD Really? Lol. I think when I'm in that state, I'll ask them to do so. You don't find it weird or dorky?

@pandagirl753: ^^

@aidil23: They are! WOOGYU <3 Hmm... maybe. Maybe not :D She'll be appearing in the next chapters, wait for it!! 

@-l0veoxygen: HIGH - 10! Directioners, lol XD I'm an fangirl but not that of a fan 

@an0nymous: Hohoho ^^ you're cheating on yeol! I do. You know me, I have a handful of nicknames :D Do you like Jangri's nickname? Yeah... I'm number 100 loljk! Idk... it's just now that I realized

@DreamzxcPwnedd: Hello :> Yay! High-10!!! Wahahaha really? You're lucky, huh?