Wiped-Off Smile

Playboy Meets Troll

"Ya!" Myungsoo poked your forehead, "Mind blown by the kiss? Want to do it again?"

"Y-you k-kis- W-why di--" You stuttered, slowly snapping back to reality, "Why did you ki-- do that?"

"Punishment." Myungsoo crossed his arms and smirked, "You've been very very naughty. And because I want to."

"Santa? Is that you?" You sarcastically asked him, kicking his shin. He winced, jumping in pain.

"Why did you do that?" He sobbed, "Oww."

"Because I want to." You half-yelled at him, pushing him out of the condominium. "Get out. Bye. I don't want to see you."

"Aww... you sure you don't want another kiss?" Myungsoo teased, "You even kissed me back... Aha! So you liked it? I knew it."

"Lalalalalalala." You covered your eyes, "You know what I like? I like you to get the hell out of my sight!"

When you slammed the door in front of his face, Myungsoo pouted but still felt triumphant. He fist-pumped the air and happily went home. Meanwhile, the confusion inside you grew bigger and bigger. You slapped your forehead for the umpteenth time and punched the wall, even though they hurt your knuckles.

"I'm going crazy!" You screamed, "Damn you."

 


 

Suzy leant on the lockers, busy reading her text messages from her new date together with Sulli and Hana, when you arrived at school. She was about to approach you when she noticed something off about you. You were smiling. No, not just a simple smile. But a smile that reached your ears.

"Yah!" She nudged Sulli, "There's something wrong with ______."

Sulli darted her eyes on you and noticed the same thing, "She's smiling."

"Usually, she's smiling when she's up to something..." Hana trailed off, rubbing her chin, "...bad."

"Yah! Nam _______!" Suzy grabbed your arm and hissed, "What are you planning?"

You shook your head, giggling over the flashbacks of last night playing inside your head. You earned a confused look from your friends, making you frown a bit. "Why?"

"Hmm... If you're not up to something," Sulli tapped his chin and gasped, "Something happened last night! Yah! What happened?"

"Aha! Did yo--"

"Wait. Wait. Wait." You stopped them, "I don't understand. What happened? Huh?"

"You're smiling." Hana pointed to you, "And you giggled just a while ago. So unlikely of you."

"Eh? Was I?" You scratched your head and tried to keep a straight face. You proceeded to your class and still kept the straight face but whenever you tried, the memory will replay, making your lips curve into a wide smile.

'She's gotten crazy.' Hana thought to herself, watching you smiling to yourself. "Yah! If you continue to smile, I'll rip off your lips. You're getting creepy."

You slapped your cheeks and shook your head, "Neh, unnie."

"Yah! Tell us, what happened?" Sulli asked, her curiosity eating her. You were supposed to tell her, but Sehun came and sat beside you making you lose the urge to tell them.

"Tell us!!!" Suzy whined, "Hmm... from what I remember from last night I slapped L, but does L have something to do with this?"

You blinked. They looked at you, including Sehun, waiting for your answer.

"Aniyo..." You lied and smirked, "You're right. I'm up to something bad. Real... bad."

The three girls banged their heads on the table. They were expecting something apart from that, but something tells them that you were lying to them. Well, maybe because you were uncomfortable talking about it in front of you-know-who.

 


 

"Where were you last night?" Dongwoo asked, "I saw you, then after a split second you were gone."

"Around the neighborhood." Myungsoo grinned, the scene replaying inside his head. "Breathing some fresh air."

"Ohh. Anyway, did you ask ______ why she deleted the... you know." Dongwoo slung his backpack on his shoulder, "I was hoping she'll tell you why and unblock them. I tried asking Hoya to fix it, but he can't."

Myungsoo shrugged and walked out of his room. 'Like I care that she deleted those.'

"Make sure you brought a lot of extra shirts today. We'll be practicing real hard. Less breaks." The manager said before walking out of their dorm. The boys followed behind. Upon their arrival at Woollim Entertainment, they made a run for the practice room.

"Last one buys lunch." Sunggyu panted, holding his knees.

"What? No fair." Woohyun pouted, "I'm not the best runner here."

They started practicing for their May comeback. Mastering their synchronization, they lost from Be Mine's Japanese version. Somehow, they had to make their comeback big, considering a lot of groups just debuted and made successful comebacks.

 


 

"______, you coming?" Sulli asked, heading for the auditorium. There is an audition held today, for the school's yearly showcase. Where students would have different numbers and the school would invite a lot of guests, including celebrities.

"I'm not interested." You politely declined. But Sulli dragged you inside the auditorium, shoving you to one of the seat at the back row. She sat beside you and grinned. The others followed and occupied the seats on the same row.

"This will be fun." Sulli chirped, clapping her hands.

"Tch... the only thing fun about auditions are the fail ones." Hana slouched, "Why don't you sign up?"

"That would be unfair." Suzy shook her head, "If Sulli gets accepted, of course the students will think the judges are biased."

"Look!" You pointed to the judges' table. "Why is Jangri there?"

"Isn't she the Student Council P.R.O?" Sehun chuckled, "You must have forgotten. You've been smiling all day. Don't your facial muscles hurt?"

"No. Not at all." You yawned and doze off.

Jangri stood up from her seat and stepped on the stage. She tapped the microphone, making sure it was on and looked around. She spotted you sleeping, still keeping that smile on your face. She smirked. 'Time to get that smile off your face.'

"Good Afternoon. Welcome to the audition. Today, we have the list of students who signed up for our yearly showcase. And as your student council P. R. O., I am assigned to help the judges choose the right persons for the part." She made some long boring speech that made everyone yawn and want to sleep. After her speech, the students and judges clapped their hands. "So, who wants to go first?"

She scanned the students and stopped at you. "Oh, Ms. Nam would be a great starter."

Sulli nudged you awake and asked, "You signed up for the showcase?"

"I thought you weren't interested?" Suzy's eye widened.

"I didn't." You shook your head and glared at Jangri.

"Come here on stage, ______. You're going to audition, right?" Jangri smirked, "What talent are you going to show us? That is, if you're talented."

"Don't let me get my hands on you Jangri," You muttered and stood up, "That seems to be a mistake. I never signed up fo--"

"Ah!" She lifted her finger, "I forgot you have no talent. What a shame, considering that your brother sings well."

You closed your eyes and balled your fists. "You're getting this."

"Are you okay?" Hana rubbed your back, "What did she mean about your brother?"

"Don't you know who _______'s brother is?" Jangri pouted, "About time. It's Nam Woohyun!"

The students gasped and dropped their jaws including Sulli, Suzy and Hana. 

"You didn't tell me your brother was Woohyun-ssi." Suzy gasped

"What a shame." Jangri taunted, "I pity Woohyun for having such a sister. And if you don't believe me, why not ask her yourself? Or the principal. For sure, they'll tell you, now that it's revealed."

"Yes, I am his sister. We kept it a secret for a very long time." Your voice broke, "But that doesn't mean I have to be talented as him."

You walked out of the auditorium, crying. 

"How dramatic." Jangri shook her head, "Well, we shouldn't let an oddball hinder our auditions. We shall start."

Hana snickered and followed you outside. She saw you seated on the floor, leaning onto the lockers, crying. She approached you and pulled you in for a hug.

"Stop crying." She rubbed your back, "She's just jealous."

"No. That . Let me kill her." You grunted.

"So the speculations were true." Sulli said, approaching you and Hana, together with Suzy and Sehun. "That you and Woohyun are siblings. We were teasing you back then, why didn't you tell us?"

"And have all his fangirls begging me for his autograph? No." You eased back from Hana and wiped your tears, "Out of everything she knows about me, why that?"

"Wait, how did she know about it?" Suzy sat on your other side, leaning her back on the lockers. You told them the same thing you told Myungsoo before, how you met Jangri.

"She's getting revenge." Sulli giggled, "She always give up to your puns and loses to you. How desperate."

"What am I going to do?" You sobbed and shed another bucketful of tears. "Waaaah. I won't come to school tomorrow. I'll fly away to Mars. No one would recognize me. Ahhh."

"Yah yah yah!" Sehun consoled you, pulling you into his arms. "We'll find a way."

You nodded and handed Hana your phone, "Could you call Myungsoo?"

"Huh? Why?" Hana took your phone and looked for his number.

"Just call him." You said, "And tell him to come. I'll be talking to Mr. Shin."

"Wait, I can't find his number." Hana wailed

"Panda." You said and walked away.

Sehun frowned. 'Why are you looking for him, when I'm here?'

 


A/N: Omg. Sehun T___T Let me keep you instead.

@achayoung: sure :)

@bAbYmOcHii12: Waahh really? Lol. I hope so, but i doubt it will ever happen. XDXD thanks

@__tHeeViloNe__: hahah XD

@demigodchoding: ahh. i see :)))

@kpoplover1796: Cheesiness all over XD

@an0nymous: the world has gotten weird. XDXD poor myungsoo. lol hoya.

@sunflee_: MYUNGSOO IS REALLY CREEPY! jk

@aidil23: because suzy thought he's cheating on ______.:) hahaha. idk.

@miyako1747: really?o_o hahahaha. it did on you! :P

@NazSamz: yes! yes! ^^

@LeeNiNaCho: lol whatta facee

@Strawberri_Chizkake: hahaha. is it okay, if sehun wil- okay nevermind.

@herpderpforever: exo high? lol. me too XDXDXD

@EnjoySmilesx3: HOHOHO! Lol Sungjong and Hoya. >///< Sure. Thanks!

@Anna_Ejibi: ehh? forever? lols.

@pandagirl753: hahahah thanks!!! :D

@99kkff: Thank you. Lol what if hahaha XDXD 

@-l0veoxygen: hahaha. aigoo sungjong.

@perfectlibra: when i first read your comment... i was like yadong? dongwoo and hoya? then i realized what it was. o__o lol

@JK_021: Thanks!! Sure 

@asiansunite96: lol! Thank you!!!!

@ankyu22: kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :3

@melonchiffon--: HAHAHAHA! XDXD  you mean 'you'

@asdfghjkpop: the last line. omg. ovary explosion XDXD

@Hequella: :D