April First

Playboy Meets Troll

'I saw that coming.' Myungsoo thought to himself. 'But my heart isn't prepared to hurt this much.'

"I'm real-"

"______? L?" You heard Boohyun's voice. "Oh there you are. I've been looking for the two o-- ______, did you cry?"

"Me? No." You denied, "Why would I?"

"Fine. Lie to me. Look at your face... red." He smirked. "What happened?"

"Uhh... I'll excuse myself. I'll leave you guys to it." Myungsoo stood up and walked to the other side of the garden. "Stupid! Why did you tell her?"

He knocked his head a few times and kicked the grass. "Aish. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Now you look like a wiener. Where did your playboy side go?"

"Myungsoo!" You waved your arm, approaching him. "Let's go. Mr. Bang's waiting for us."

'Why is love so hard?' He thought to himself. 'Is this... karma?'

The ride was quiet. You were spacing out, while Myungsoo found himself gazing at you. He tried to look at other things, look around, but he'd end up looking at you. Then he felt something soft on his shoulder, your head. He reached out for your face, wiping the tears.

"You shouldn't be eavesdropping. Don't worry, I'll make you fall for me." He whispered, his hand brushing your hair from your face.

 


 

"Hana, do we really have to do this?" You hesitated, lining up in front of  Olympic Park Gymnastics Gymnasium. Today was Infinite's encore concert, and you and Hana have been on queue for the past hour. "Can we just back out? I told him I won't be coming anyway."

 

"We have to do this. We're already here." Hana said, "Besides, you're surprising them, remember?"

You scratched your head, "Aish... this is taking forever!" You groaned, walking out of the line and gesturing Hana to stay put. You looked around, looking for any staff or crew outside. Luckily, the stage manager is. You quickly approached him. "Manager-nim, I need to get inside. Now."

"And who are you, miss?" He arched up his eyebrow.

You leaned forward, close to his ear and hissed. He nodded nervously and spoke with the guard to let you inside. You waved your hand at Hana, to follow you. The other fans who were still on queue wailed and groaned. While you and Hana, sat comfortably on the second row. Unfortunately, the first row of seats were taken, by those fans who either came first or through connections like you.

"Yah! You have the light stick and balloons with you?" Hana double checked. "And the banners! Oh those damn banners."

"Hey, will you hush? Are you going to watch a concert or hold banners?" You glared at her. "Don't worry. They'll see us here. We're at the middle of the second row."

The concert started. Everyone cheered as they performed live on stage. You weren't really focusing on watching them, because your phone kept beeping. It was text messages from Sehun.

From: Sehun

Hey!!! Where were you yesterday?

From: Sehun

Just so you know, cave woman, yesterday was EXO's Korean showcase. Where were you? Did you come?

From: Sehun

Did you? Tch... I bet not. Better watch any stream link to our Chinese showcase today.

"Oh Sehun." You shook your head.

To: Sehun

No. Sorry. I watched the fancams. Some of them. You look good. 

You stopped replying to his text messages and turned your phone to Silent Mode. It was already Myungsoo's solo stage, and your eyes were glued to him. He was performing Should We Get Married, making you laugh. You noticed, he hasn't recognized you from the sea of fans.

(Play!)

"L OPPA! SARANGHAE!" Some of the fangirls cheered. "OPPA! L! SARANGHAE!"

"Tsk... like you mean those words." You rolled your eyes, as a flashback of last night replayed inside your head. I love you, ______. You tried shaking it out of your head, it kept you confused. Confused of what you're feeling. Suddenly you yelled, "YAH!"

Myungsoo continued singing, but his eyes searched for that voice. He knew very well, the owner of the voice. When his eyes landed on you, his lips formed a smile. The fangirls melted and screamed.

"That's for me, not yours." You muttered.

'SHE CAME!' Myungsoo screamed inside his brain, but tried to keep a cool exterior. 'I thought she wouldn't.'

At a certain performance, you can't help but scoff. Woohyun knelt down and sang in front of a fan. You wanted to yell at him, but fan girls will only tackle and strangle you. And fan girls, are the most scariest when you insult their biases. At the end of the show, you pulled Hana and squirmed through the sea of fans. You went to the backstage and waited for them to come. 

Myungsoo was walking down from the stage happily with s. Their stage impact was pretty good, and it was better compared to their first concert. And to add to the reasons why he is happy is (1) he did not cry, (2) you watched their concert. They were walking together through the halls of the backstage, when...

"DUBUUUU!" He heard you yell. You ran towards him, leaping as you wrapped your arms around his neck. (Example. Skip to 00:45) You punched his back and laughed. Myungsoo, Hana and the others froze in their positions. Each one having the same reaction: shocked.

Woohyun came back to his senses and told you off. "Yah! He's tired. Get down."

"Arghhh. You're heavy." Myungsoo groaned. "Get down, ______-ah."

You pouted and got down. "Tch... meanies. I was just congratulating you. Anyway, Hoya! Nice abs you got there. Better than Woohyun's."

"Thanks!" Hoya grinned, pinching your cheeks.

"Oh! Who is she?" Sungjong pointed to the girl behind you.

You pulled her close and introduced her to them. They grew fond of her, especially that she was their fan.

"Woohyun!" You called him, pulling him to the corner. "Hard to admit, but your voice was great. Good job, bro!" You gave him a thumbs up.

Woohyun gave you a soft smile and hugged you. This time, you didn't push him away but let him.

"Ohh! I see bromance here!" Sungyeol cooed, and the rest laughed.

"On second thought," You smirked at him, "April Fools!"

"Yah! So you were lying about my voice?" Woohyun's eyes widened.

You shrugged. 

 


 

"I'm so confused, Hana." You sighed. You were inside a smoothie shop, waiting for Myungsoo. Apart from their concert and April Fools, today was also your 'monthsary.' And like usual couples, you would celebrate it.

"About?" 

"Myungsoo. He confessed. He told me he loves me." You growled, taking a sip from your drink. 

"So? He's your boyfriend. That's normal."

"No." You bit your lip. "Because it's fake. It's an act."

"BWO??" She almost choked on her drink. You told her everything, and explained why it happened. "So, you aren't a real couple?"

You nodded. "And now he fell in love."

"So why are you confused?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because I like Sehun. And after my job with Myungsoo or the 100 days, I'll be very vocal of my feelings for Sehun. But..." You looked down."...last night, when he confessed... I suddenly became confused. I don't know what to do."

"Eh?"

"You see, there's weird feeling coming from the pit of my stomach. And I know very well what it means. And I do not like it!" You dipped your finger inside the smoothie and it.

"Gross." She shuddered. "So... you like L?"

(Play!)

"I don't know." You wailed. "Now, I'm not really sure if I really like Sehun."

"Wait. How did you know that you like him? Did that feeling come too?"

You shook your head. "Myungsoo said so."

"Aish... stupid." She rolled her eyes. Just then, your phone rang. 

"Myungsoo..." You mumbled

"Speak of the devil, he will come." She chuckled.

You quickly answered. "Oh? Myungsoo..."

"______, where are you?" Myungsoo asked, upon entering the mall.

"Uhhh..." You tapped your chin and decided to play a small prank on him. You brought your index finger to your lips, telling Hana to keep quiet. "...at the bookstore. Yeah, bookstore."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit." Myungsoo hung up and rode the escalator. He went inside the bookstore and called you again. "I'm already here... where are you?"

"Yah! What are you planning?" Hana whispered.

"Uhm... I'm checking something here at the history section." You bit your lip.

"I'm already at the history section, you're not here." He said.

"Oh right!" You pointed, when you saw him. Luckily, he didn't see you. "I'm looking for some good finds at the next shop. Hey, I'm hanging up, okay?"

You enjoyed watching him frantically looking for you. You gave him more places around the mall, until he got tired. Hana got tired too, that's why she left and went home. It was ridiculous watching you torturing someone.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? REALLY?" He yelled, feeling tired. He held on his knees. Feeling a light tap on the back, he turned around and saw you. You giggled, making him more pissed. "Tsk... troll."

"Happy April Fools Day!" You stuck your tongue out. He flicked your forehead, making you wince."Oww! What was that for?"

"There was a mosquito on your forehead." He flicked it again and again and again. "April Fools!"

"Aish!" You scrunged your nose, making your nose red. He chuckled, pinching your nose. You tried to pry his hand off, but he won'tlet go."Aww. Yah, El Salvador let go."

"Tsk..." He slung an arm around you, "You really have a bad sense of humor. You keep on tricking me. But at the back of my mind, I knew you'd come. I know you love me that much."

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Admit it." He stuck his tongue out. "I know I look good up the stage. And I saw you fangirling. You were even screaming 'OPPA! SARANGHAE!'"

"I did not!" You slapped his arm.

"Oww!" He growled, but you kept slapping his arm. "Tch... denial. So it's true!"

"Stop teasing me!" You pouted.

"Huffy!" He smirked. "I know you love me. Tch... you were even making a drama last night. I'm sorry I might not love you back. Well, in fact, you're madly in love with me."

"What the?" You widened your eyes. "I hate you."

"I love you too." He made a kissy face.

You closed your eyes, feeling irritated. "Ugh... you look ugly. Really."

 


A/N: Because last chapter was so sad, I had to make up. Hope this did okay ^^

@YoonTaeRi: Whoa. I hope you did well on them ^^ I did!!! Sheeeee~ Sehun's so handsome!!! and Baekhyun!!! Everyone was. They were scorching hot. Chanyeol was like a derp though lol. His hair XDXD

@minny1313: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't worry about Myungsoo :) Go and slap her. I don't care. :D omg eat vinegar bananas. have you tried? ^^

@entertaemint: sorry :(

@asdfghjkpop: omg. XD Super _______! Awww... Maybe the mom's too much of a perfectionist.OH MY LOL XDXD

@an0nymous: Tch... yeollie doesn't want to. :P hahaha ninja! well, boohyun is blackmailing you. period. i don't know with her. probably, she's crazy XDXD //rolls eyes. Oh abbie. And even though you're really random and weird... I love you :D

@herpderpforever: sorry :((( I'd go crazy as well. I'm really sorry. D:

@BebsLover: Sorry. Thank you!! ^^ Hiiii~

@bananatofucheesecake: ;_________; sure

@SHINeeLikeOxygen: HAHAHA. I hate her too! the namsiblings are cute!!

@Demigodchoding: the pits of tartarus? lol. that made me laugh seriously. well, maybe the mom's better of with Kronos. XDXD 

@pandagirl753: yeah... why not. XDXD

@melonchiffon--: Cheesy - Sungyeol XDXD Hey calm down!keep calm and ship Myung_____! :D 

@Taekachuu187: Tskk... bad. You want Myungsoo to hurt, huh? loljk! Hahahaha me too. That's why my story is like this :D I hate seeing girls being inferior -_____- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! your comment made me happy. you just don't knoww~

@EnjoySmilesx3: Aww... of course. You have to keep your cool HAHAHAHAHA before you tell him. XDXD or not. Lol, I wonder what would happen to her if you slap, kick, punch and beat her up! lol

@Aznpocky: Sure ^^ you're welcome

@bAbYmOcHii12: Sorry ;____; me too 

@aidil23: lol XDXD what is this? no. it's not because of her mother, okay? :) oh my... go on. punch her. It's not yet the ending. I think we're still going a long way or not :D Sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry!!