Fight

Playboy Meets Troll

(Play!)

"Forever and ever yours." You scoffed and smacked his arm, "Wake up, gargamel."

"Oww. So feisty." Myungsoo teased.

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and slid your phone to make a phone call, but Myungsoo swiftly snatched it away from you.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Look at that." He smirked, pointing his finger to your wallpaper. "Isn't that me? Ahh... my doodled face. I remember, when you doodled on my face when I was asleep. then I went back to the dorm without realizing that I look like a fool."

"Even without the doodles, you still look like a fool."

"You really have a hidden desire on me, don't you?" He snickered, "Setting my handsome face as your wallpaper. Daebak!"

"Hahaha, Elizabeth. How funny." You laughed sarcastically. "I just chose it randomly because whenever I see it, I laugh. You're a good laughing stock, you can make me laugh for a lifetime, with only your stupid face."

"The stupid face or the man you love. Don't worry, we're a match." He showed you his phone. "See? The stupid back of the girl I love."

"You're weird. That's Suzy. So you still love her." You pouted, "And you make this creepy confession back there and blabla yada yada look into my eyes what the hell thing."

"She's not Suzy. She's so stupid not to realize that the girl is her." 

You blinked, "S-so... t-that's me?"

"No, it's me."

(Stop)

Myungsoo's visit came frequently. He usually comes during dismissal time and pops in whenever you and Sehun are having a moment. Just like this one time when Sehun brought you some donuts.

"_______-ah, your favorite." Sehun slid the box towards you, on the table. "Donuts."

"How did these last? Without refrigerating?" You questioned, flipping the lid and drooling over the yummy circle treats. 

"I had it refrigerated, pabo." He chuckled, extended his hand out to ruffle your hair, making your cheeks flush pink.

"Ahh," You bit from the donut in your hand, which you thought was chocolate. After savoring and realizing the taste, you gagged and spat it out, "Eww... coffee."

"Coffee?" Sehun widened his eyes, hovering his hand to the donut.

"No, it's Cocoa." You snarled, "Eeeesh, as if he didn't hea--"

"Stop complaining." He smiled, "Let me have it instead."

He opened his mouth and brought the donut closer and closer to his mouth. But when his hands reached his lips, the donut vanished. He looked beside him and found Myungsoo happily gobbling up the donut and wiped the icing on his lips.

"Coffee... my favorite." He beamed, wrapping his arm around Sehun's neck and wiping the frosting in his hands to Sehun's blazer, "Thanks bro."

Well, that went on for a week or so. He comes on the perfect timing, as if a director is telling him to come. But, not until today.

Sehun walked outside of the classroom to return his books to his locker, when he felt someone watching him. He turned around and found no one, but still he felt the heavy gazes. He sighed, slamming his locker shut. and there goes the culprit, Myungsoo. He was leaning on the lockers, a smug look on his face.

"_______'s in the classroom." Sehun ed a hand on the other side of the hall.

"Yeah, I'd talk to her later." Myungsoo chuckled, hiding his burning anger for Sehun. "I came to talk to you."

"I'd like to talk to you too, hyung." Sehun scoffed, putting an emphasis on the word hyung. "I know about your fake relationship with her. She told me. And, I'm serious about liking her. Not like you. Leave her to me, before you break her heart. That's what you always do, right? Break girls' hearts? Play with their feelings, like their toys?"

"You did not just say that." Myungsoo grunted and could not hold it any longer, he threw Sehun a strong punch on the face.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Sehun laughed with his busted lip, "You're going to toy her. Just like the girls, you toyed before. How pitiful. You know I like her, and I don't care if you're in a relationship. It's fake anyway..."

Myungsoo was taken aback, he was right about their fake relationship. But the first things he said, made him mad. Real mad.

"You think she'll like you? No. She wouldn't. Never." Sehun smirked, feeling triumphant at Myungsoo's silence. He threw a punch at Myungsoo's face and said, "Whatever you do, it won' make her like you. She'll grow to hate you. She's just... being nice and pitiful to you."

"Look here, kid. I'm different from you. I don't care if she doesn't like me. If she wouldn't come to like me. And if you like her, I don't give a damn. Why don't you go and tell her? I'll bet she'll turn you down," Myungsoo wiped the blood on his lips, "I love her. And I'll make her fall for me. I'll make her love me, not like me, dumb-o."

"You got some brain there," Sehun punched Myungsoo, and initiated thorwing more punches at each other.

 


 

"What's that noise?" You furrowed your eyebrows upon hearing shouts and punches outside the classroom. "Lucky girl, she's being fought over. If I were the girl, damn, what would I do?"

"_______," Hana, who was standing by the door with Sulli, called your attention, "You should see this."

You stood up from your seat and poked your head out of the classroom. There were two guys throwing punches at each other, pinning one to the wall and destroying each other's faces.

"Cool. They're fighting. Who's the lucky girl?" You arched your eyebrow, clueless to who those men are.

"You, stupid." Sulli barked, "That's L-ssi and Sehun-ssi."

"Bwo?" You gulped and quickly approached them. The last one whom you saw charging was Myungsoo who held Sehun by the collar, about to throw a punch on the latter's face. "YA! MYUNGSOO!!"

Inside, you were burning in anger. Since last week, he'd been ruining your awaited moments with Sehun. He became annoying and he got on your every single nerve.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You yelled at them, "What happened?"

"He punched me first." Sehun pointed to Myungsoo, standing up and dusting his uniform. He shot Myungsoo a glare and smirked, 'You got your self trouble.'

"Ugh." You groaned, "Can you leave us first, Sehun? I'll meet with you later."

"What the hell? It's his fault!" Myungsoo growled, pointing to Sehun, "He wa--"

"Stop. They're not helping. You lashed out on him for what? Nothing? He's not even doing you any wrong. He's being nice to you." You tried to hold your temper, "I don't know what to do with you, ugh."

"He was insulting me. He sai--"

"Shut up, Kim Myungsoo." You grunted, "Just get lost. I don't want to see you and talk to you."

Then it hit Myungsoo again. The girl in his dreams, that sounded really you. "You... you're the girl in my dream." He held your shoulders, "It's your voice."

"You're sick!" You pushed him away from you, "I don't want to talk to you. Not now. Not in a million years. Not ever!"

Myungsoo tugged your arm, "Hey! I'm being humble here. Saying sorry even if it's not my fault. How could you?"

You didn't reply.

"Fine." Myungsoo exhaled and crossed his arms, "Don't talk to me. I won't talk to you either."

"Hello ______-ssi, here's your Physics book." Naeun approached and returned your Physics book. "Sorry for the delay."

You smiled at her and said, "Ahh, it's alright. You don't even have to return it. I don't really use this."

Myungsoo scoffed at your 360 degree attitude turn.

Naeun bowed ninety degrees and recognized the man beside you. Suddenly, her heart went thumping wildly and blood rushed to her cheeks, "______-ssi, you know him?"

"Barely," You shrugged and walked away.

"Ohh..." Naeun scratched her head, "Hello L oppa"

"Fine. Act like we don't know each other!" Myungsoo yelled to your direction 

Naeun was clueless.

Myungsoo realized her presence and turned to her, trying to find interest on her. "Hey Naeun. So... you study here too?"

"Yeah," Naeun nodded nervously, "Do you know her?"

"Mhmm, she's my girlfriend."

Naeun felt her heart drop. She's my girlfriend, it totally struck and slapped her across the face. For years, she's been crushing on Myungsoo. Since the day she first saw him, she felt the tingly feeling inside her growing every single day. But, she never had the chance to tell him because whenever she's about to tell him, she'll find out that he's already taken.

When she heard about Suzy and Myungsoo's break up, she felt happy and relieved. Finally, she could confess to him. But now that he's here in front of her, he's again, taken. Taken by the girl who has everything. The girls that despite her unusual attitude, has boys swarming around her, with only her pretty face and undeniable charisma. No doubt, everyone finds an interest in her, romantic way or not. 

"Your girlfriend." Naeun heaved a sigh, feeling dejected. "She's...she's lucky to have you. Are you two uhm... fighting?"

"You can say that." Myungsoo shrugged, "Anyway, would you mind to have lunch with me this Saturday?"

 


A/N: Uh oh... no. what is happening?

@Swaggerlicious: Lol. Sure ^^

@demigodchoding: he's getting lessons from yeollie :)

@YoonTaeRi: same here! aigooo... it's hard to choose between two gorgeous men!

@an0nymous: so cool. cool. XD sehun's heartbreak? doubt it. hahahahaha i agree on that. yup. shrek shrek shrek. i'll try my best^^

@aidil23: AGREED! hahahaha thanks!

@Taekachuu187: Sorry. Hahahahaha XDXD

@pandagirl753: who? myungsoo and you or sehun and you?

@Babygrace_32: Sehun will have more time now!

@minny1313: lol. ikrr!! i'll try to do that. jk!

@anna_Ejibi: sure ^^

@-l0veoxygen: you said it. lucky duck is lucky!

@99kkff: i don't think this last line is sweet. :/ me too.i love their bromance!!!

@melonchiffon--: yess :D 

@asiansunite96: soon. soon :>

@kmcl21: Hahahahaha!!! Sly Channie

@EnjoySmilesx3: HAHAHAHA SEHUN! MORE AND MORE!

@Hequella: One-sided Myungsoo is dangerous. lol. But sure...