Run Away

Playboy Meets Troll

"Go! Just say it again. What's the problem with that?" Myungsoo said in an aggressive tone.

"I am not a robot. And I'm hanging up on you. I hate you so much!"

"I love you too."

"Whatever. Shut up!!!" You yelled at the phone and ended the call.

 


 

Myungsoo looked at his phone after you hung up. "Is it her time of the month?"

"So blunt. I just wanted to say thank you and ask if I did something stupid. I did, but she's too stupid to understand." He smirked. "In summary, she lacks common sense."

"Who lacks common sense?" Hoya popped behind him. "Were you speaking with ______?"

"I don't know, hyung." He snapped, walking away.

"What's his problem?"

 


 

It was in the middle if the night and you were still awake. Nothing kept you, except that you were blankly staring at your computer. It showed the neighborhood map, where Myungsoo was in. You had no idea why you were spying on him this way. You just found it amusing that you were trying this gadget that made you feel like you were a spy. 

Memories of your childhood flashed in your head. When you were younger, you dreamt of being a spy or an agent. It wasn't lady-like, of course, but it was interesting. All the gadgets and missions were appealing. Blame Spy Kids for dragging you so much into this.

Flashback: 2001

"Sehun-ah!" You called out as you walked out of your classroom. Every after dismissal, students would get fetched by their parents or guardians. And you and Sehun were the only ones left, it happens all the time.

"______." He hovered to you and ruffled your hair. "I suppose you have another stupid game in mind."

You slapped him hardly on the back, "It's not stupid. This time, I bet I'll have you on your knees for it."

"Alright. Alright. We'll see." He crossed his arm, tapping his shoe lightly on the floor.

"Let's spy on the teachers. Who knows they're doing some rowdy se--" Before you could even continue saying it, he cupped your mouth.

"______, watch your words. It's not appropriate for a seven year old to say those stuff." Sehun tutted at you. "Let alone, you're talking to a boy."

You rolled your eyes, prying his hands away. "As I was saying, we'll spy over them. Just like Carmen and Juni. You're Carmen, I'm Juni."

"What?" Sehun gave you a weird look. "Why am I Carmen? You're the girl, you should be her!"

"But you're older." You whined. "And Juni gets to be the cool kid in the end."

"Then, I'm not playing with you."

"What? Fine. I'm Carmen." You popped your knuckles. "Get ready with the Latin accent, Juni."

You slammed your head on the table. You just realized how stupid and silly you were. Maybe that's why Krystal has her ways of blackmailing you and Sehun still remembers about that stupid uncalled for confession. Without a second doubt, you scrolled through your contacts and pressed Myungsoo's contact number.

"Yah! Fancy running away?"

(Play!)

 


 

Myungsoo was busy exchanging sweet nothings to a random girl, when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and saw your name. He quickly excused himself, picking up his phone.

"Yah! Fancy running away?"

"What the hell? Are you crazy?" 

"Please. I just wanted to experience how. Came out randomly though. Please, I'll bring food promise."

"Wow. You know how to say please, huh?" He smirked. "But where do we go?"

"Does running away have a destination? Of course, nowhere." He heard you let out a laugh, making his lips curve into a smile.

"Hey dude. You're smiling, huh? That's a first." The bartender chuckled.

"Who's that? Are you at the club?"  You tried to play dumb. "So... you're not going with me? Loser! You're going to regret this. Because you haven't ran away from home. Ever. HA! I'm going to hang up."

"Wait. Did I say I'm not coming?" He yelled at the phone.

"Gah, you're so aggressive. Fine, I'll meet you at the ramyun shop around my neighborhood. But hey, we're not going to eat there."

"Silly. What decent eatery would open in the wee hours of the night?"

"Mcdonald's 24/7?" 

"SHUT UP!"

Myungsoo arrived at your neighborhood. He saw you from the distance, standing while holding a blanket to wrap you. He smiled to himself, you looked like a lost kid waiting for her parents to come and fetch her. And one more thing, you had your fringe secured with a bow clip, making you look more like a kid.

He made his way towards you, secretly. He was behind you, and his arms slowly wrapped around your waist making you yelp. You turned around, about to kick him when you saw his face. You slapped his chest and squirmed out of his grasp.

"Pedo." You muttered. "Let's go. Before unnie wakes up."

You walked side by side, going to where ever your feet may take you.

"Tch... my car was towed." He jabbed a finger at your shoulder. "Because you left it parked in front of the club."

"Not my fault. Who told you to get drunk?" You raised your eyebrow. "If it weren't for me, you're probably going to wake up in the club. Eww."

"How did you know that I was in a club?"

"Stupid. Of course, you sound drunk. Then I heard you collapse." You chuckled. "So, where do we go?"

"Nowhere." He smirked. After what seemed like hours, you felt your legs getting tired. Your shoulders deflated and you stopped.

"I'm tired." You breathed out. 

"We're getting there." Myungsoo stopped and gave you a soft smile. He lifted your chin up and pinched your cheeks. "Kid--DO!"

"Ahh." You growled. "Carry me then."

"What?"

You unwrapped the blanket from yourself and slapped his back lightly, making him turn around. You jumped on his back, wrapping your arms around his neck and wrapping the blanket around the two of you.

"Ta-da! Let's go horsey!" You beamed. "I'm not heavy, right? I'm as light as a feather."

"Who told you to get on my back? Get down." Myungsoo groaned. But inside, his stomach was doing somersaults and his heart was rapidly beating. "You're so heavy!"

"Bwo?" You slapped his shoulder. "Whatever, horsey! Just walk!"

"Aish! Such a pain in the back." 

"Meanie. Ever since you turned 20, you became cold and distant." You pouted. "And not to mention, a big fat meanie!"

"Did I?" He furrowed his eyebrows, pretending to be mad. "That's it! Get down!"

"I was just kidding. Myuungieee~" You started using your hidden aegyo. "MYUUUUUNGIEEEEE~"

"Ahh jinja." He scratched the back of his head, trying to hide his smile. 'She's so cute.' "Fine. Just stop that aegyo."

You giggled. "My aegyo comes in handy."

"Yah!" Myungsoo patted you. "Get down!"

"Waeeee? I thought you'll carry me?" You growled, slowly retreating from his back.

"But we're here."

"Jinjja?" Your eyes glistened, looking at the house in front of you. "Where are we?"

(Just imagine that it's night time ^^)

"My house." He smirked, opening the gate. He stepped in, and opened the door.

"Wow!" You looked around before stepping inside the house. "So, this is where you bring your girls then SMANG!"

"Smang? Huh?" He looked at you weirdly. You plopped yourself on the couch, folding the blanket and inserting it inside your backpack. "And no. You're the only one I brought here."

"Smang, smash and bang." You chuckled. "You sho--"

"Yah! When will you learn to choose your words? Do you know that it's inappropriate to speak about those stuffs, especially when you're talking to a guy."

You scratched your hair awkwardly, making the clip fall. "Oh, my clip." You clipped it back neatly, standing up."Yah! Do I look good with the clip?"

"Very ugly." He stuck his tongue out. "Why are you wearing a clip anyway? And it's surprising that you're not wearing any of your animal pajamas. But a shirt and shorts."

"Eh?" You tugged the end of your shorts. "No one did the laundry. I had nothing to wear but this shorts. Acck... so awkward."

"Tch... then you should have done it." He snickered, looking at your long legs. 'At least, her legs are long and slender.' "Don't be a big burden."

You bit your lip, his last phrase stung. You always heard it from your mother, for being such a lazy and depending everything to your butler and personal maids. 

"Arasso." You said with a frown. He left to change his clothes. "Burden? So what if I'm a burden?"

You took some cup ramen from your bag and poured some hot water from the thermos you found on the kitchen table. You placed it on the dining table, before lying down on the couch. He came back downstairs, drying his hair with a towel.

"Hey! I'm taking the couch!" He pointed to you. The smell of the instant ramen filled his nostrils, making him turn to the table. "And what's this? Yahh finish it!"

"I'm going to sleep here. And as promised, food. Eat that!" You barked. "And, I do not wish to wake up on the bed."

"Tsk..." He sat on the couch, leaning close to you. "Then, I'll sleep with you here."

"What? Sleep on your bed. I don't want to get squished. And eat that." You nodded your head to the table's direction."Considering that I don't share my food to anyone nor prepare, you're lucky."

"Alright." He stood up, "On second thought, feed me."

"Myungsoo!" You whined.

"You're calling me Myungsoo now, huh? Finally got rid of the nicknames?"

"I'm sleepy."

"Feed me or I'll kiss you."

"Fine." You stood up, walking to the table. "Happy now? Now sit down and eat."

He smirked and sat down. You sat on the seat beside him, and started to feed him.

"Yah! You know, I think I've seen the love of my life." You dreamily said.

"Why? Is One Direction holding a tour here? Let's go together. I'll even pay for your ticket." He chuckled.

"Pabo. No, my childhood crush. We met again." You lifted the chopsticks to his mouth. "He's Sehun. You know the debuting group, EXO? Yup. He's one of the members."

(Play!)

Myungsoo felt his heart drop. "Oh... Yeah, I heard about them. They're pretty good. Of course, they're under SM."

"Don't worry. Infinite will still be the best synchronized group." You noticed the sadness in his eyes, making you pat his back. "Back to him, do you think I still like him? I mean, it's been a seven years since we last saw each other."

"Yeah. You know, a crush is a crush, no matter what." He sighed, taking the cup in his hands and chugging the soup down.

"You think so?" You took the cup from him and shoved it in the trash bin. "Yeah, right."

"I'm going to sleep."

"Wait." You pulled him by the shoulders. "I was thinking about it. When you said you wanted me to get out of your head. Does that mean, you were thinking of me?"

"Yes." He answered straightforwardly. 'What's the point of lying, when she doesn't believe me?'

"Is that an indirect confession?" You asked, feeling nervous.

"Yes."

You blinked. "Do you... like me?"

"Yes."

You widened your eyes and dissolved into laughter. "Stop fooling me, Myungsoo."

'I knew it.' He thought before going upstairs.

"One more thing!" You lifted your index finger up.

"What?" He yawned

"Good night." You breathed out with a smile. "And thank you for.... just thank you. You're the best."

"Good night." He said, going upstairs to his room. He slammed himself to his bed and laid his head on his arms. 'My chances are so slim. Especially, when she thinks that I'm fooling her.'

He went down to check up on you. You were sleeping soundly on the couch. He knelt down, brushing your hair that almost covered your face. He poked your nose to check if you were still awake, but you weren't. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"I love you." He mumbled softly, a hot tear escaping his left eye.

 


A/N: Aww XD

@-l0veoxygen: HAHAHAHA! XD

@minny1313: Hahahaha. All of the weirdest and strangest things perhaps! :D Hohoho and not only Sungyeol ;) I don't know... he's waiting like a fool. loljk. ME TOO! XDXD thank you ^^

@Strawberri_Chizcake: we'll see about that. sorry if i break his heart :( it will break mine too, you know?

@asdfghjkpop: HAHAHAHA! lol thank you ^^

@pandagirl753: LOL! but it's only you showing the hate and myungsoo showing the love XD

@EnjoyEmilesx3: Myungsoo will be crying loljk!

@bAbYmOcHii12: HOHOHOHO XDXD you like Myungsoo's new rival?

@misspinkinpink: very cute and funny!

@Taekachuu187: Awww

@jasarana16: HAHAHAHA OMG XDXD

@melonchiffon--: Yes. Thank you ^^

@iAsianfriend: ME TOO! HIGH FIVE!! oh good luck to your story :)

@sunflee_: on the contrary, shameful confession XD

@aidil23: he did answer her question XDXD lol thank you

@an0nymous: what the? LOL. tchh... but what if sunggyu does too? oops. uhh.. NO THANKS! sure. hate all you want :P eessh the ert creeper strikes. oh really? o_O

@i_luv_black21: L... i don't know. we'll see XDXD