Trouble

Playboy Meets Troll

"Panda? Found it. Weird." Hana shrugged and called Myungsoo. Sehun aimlessly paced back and forth around the hall and Sulli and Suzy watched Hana talk to Myungsoo.

"Where was she going again? Mr.Shin's office?" Suzy furrowed her eyebrows. The others nodded. "Uh oh."

"Jangri's in big trouble." Sulli snickered, sitting beside Suzy. She leaned closer to her ears and whispered, "You know, I think ______'s still hiding something from us. Not about the brother thingy. But her smile."

Suzy nodded and whispered back, "She was about to tell us, but when Sehun came, she dismissed it."

"But, you really have to come L-ssi." Hana whined on the phone, "She's very frustrated and she's crying. And when things like these happen, you wouldn't like what going inside her head."

"But, my manager won't let me. Could she wait?" Myungsoo replied nervously.

"I... think." Hana shrugged, "She won't take no for an answer so maybe she can wait."

"Good. Thanks Hana-ssi." Myungsoo hung up.

Hana sighed and sat beside Suzy and Sulli. "Mind telling me what you two were whispering to each other?"

 


 

"How shameful." Naeun scoffed, "I wonder what L oppa sees in her? Without her face, she's nothing."

 


"Principal Shin!!!" You wailed, flapping your arms like a seal. You asked him to expel Jangri for humiliating you in front of the whole student body and the judges, but he wouldn't agree. "She's doing no good to the school. She's an overly immature stupid girl who goes to school for fame! Not to mention her grades are falling apart."

"You're also immature." The principal chuckled, "We can't just expel a student just because she humiliated another student. You're not even my own child, if you were, I'll think about it."

"Shin Ahjussi!" You grunted, stomping your foot like a five year old throwing a tantrum. "Compared to her, I'm smarter, I don't even have to study. And, you're my father's best friend! Should you at least care for me? You don't even have your own children!!!"

"Aigoo. You're going to give me a headache." He shook his head, "Hmm... what about, you can play whatever prank on her, and I wouldn't give you a single demerit. Include the persons, you'll involve. How's that?" 

"You're the best!!!" You squealed, waddling out of his office like a penguin. "Aigoo... Im Jangri, lemme give you a taste of your own medicine."

"______!" Hana waved her hand, as you approached them. "L-ssi's manager won't let him go. So, you'll have to wait."

"Uhm... okay." You smiled, fist pumping the air.

"Oh look who's happy?" Suzy scoffed, "You're really bi-polar."

"I know." You chuckled, sitting in front of them. "The girl's in big big trouble. Ha!"

"Yah! Don't tell me you asked Mr. Shin to expel her!" Sulli gasped, her eyes wide open, "And did he agree?"

"I did. Sadly, he didn't." You pouted, and immediately lifted your index finger, "On the contrary, he's letting me pull any prank on her. And when he mention anything, there's no exception! NO DEMERITS!"

"Sulli, hold me I'm going to die and whack this girl." Hana cried, laughing. 

"He's tolerating your pranks?" Suzy's jaw dropped.

"Just this one." You sighed and grabbed your phone from Hana's grasp. "Where's Sehun?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to pull a prank on her." Sehun sat beside you, "Just talk to her."

"Talk?" You scoffed, "No. I won't let that happen."

"You could be a little nicer." Sehun smiled, "Maybe you should change. Turn back from being your troll self and become nicer."

"Oh... and the angel spoke." You smirked, "No way, Sehun. Why would I change?"

"She wouldn't like it if you'd pull a prank on her." He shook his head, "No one would."

"And what would happen if I become nice? If I change, huh?" You crossed your arms.

"Maybe I'd like you more." He confessed, "I like you."

"Okay?" You raised your eyebrow, trying to understand. "You're kidding, right?"

"Ooops." The three girls stoop up, scrambling away. They left you and Sehun alone.

"No." Sehun sternly said, "You still like me, right?"

You gulped, expecting butterflies in your stomach, your heart beating faster, and your cheeks blushing, but none of them came. 

 


 

Myungsoo still negotiated with his manager. He really wanted to come, but they wouldn't let him. They said, they were a few weeks away from their comeback and they have to work hard and practice.

"Please, hyung-nim." Myungsoo begged, "Just this once."

"No. Go back to practice!" The manager yelled.

Myungsoo pouted, grabbing his bag and running away. "Bye hyung!"

"YAH!!!"

Myungsoo ran out of the building and hopped inside the bus, before his manager would catch him. After what seemed like hours, he arrived in front of your school. He hopped off and entered the premises. He looked around for you and found you seated on the floor, your back leant on one classroom door with your eyes closed.

'It's already 8 o' clock, she must be very tired waiting for me.' He smiled to himself and approached you, crouching to your level. "Yah! Wake up! You think you could just sleep anywhere?"

You fluttered your eyes open and smiled weakly, "Myungsoo."

He helped you stand up, "Why do you sound weak, huh?"

"I'm so frustrated. Jangr--"

"Yeah, I know." He cut you off and patted your head, "So, what revenge do you have in mind, captain?"

"I'm still frustrated though. Not because of Jangri." You sighed, "Sehun... he confessed."

"I knew it!" Myungsoo snickered, "That's why I always came here before! I knew he would confess. Too late. So you accepted him?"

You shook your head, "I don't know if I still like him, Myungsoo. But when I rejected him, it was so hard. He was mad."

"I thought you liked him?"

You shrugged, "I thought so too."

"That bastard!" Myungsoo stomped his foot, "Where is he?"

"Yah!" You flicked his forehead, "Weirdo. You won't like him if he's mad."

Myungsoo still noticed that you were down, "Cheer up. The frown doesn't fit you."

"I've been smiling all day." You scoffed, "It's just now that I'm frustrated. I really don't know what to do."

"Hmm... then, what should I do to make this with smile again?" Myungsoo tapped his chin, "Ice cream? Food?"

You looked out of the window and noticed that it was already night time. You sighed, thinking of all the hours you wasted, waiting for him. "I hate you. I waited for hours."

"Sorry." Myungsoo scratched the back of his head, "My manager won't let me."

"Apology not accepted." You smirked, "But there's one thing you can do."

 


 

"______, I don't think this is a good idea." Myungsoo nervously said. It was already in the middle of the night and you asked him to come with you. You were going to barge into a gang territory, because you wanted to break some fists and bones. While Myungsoo, couldn't say no to your endless pleas.

"Yah! Are you chickening out?" You scrunged your nose, "Tch... how gay."

"Fine. Fine. But, you'll get hurt."

"Eh?" You stomped your foot. "That's the purpose you know."

Myungsoo walked inside the alley, while you followed behind him. When you reached the alley, no one came to hit or kill the two of you, so you turned around. Wrong move. There were two men blocking your way. They were big, buff and ugly, and they were holding bats.

"Digging your own graves?" One of them smirked.

 


A/N: talk about trouble. sorry. i know this chapter sounds lame. :/

@asiansunite96: DEAL.

@koala23: hahaha XDXD

@gosonyushidae: LOL. Don't worry. The thing that would happen to Jangri is fun :)

@MulberryMuffle: Thank you!!!:D

@miyako1747: Ohh :) XDXD hahaha

@Strawberri_Chizkake: Omg. Lots of boysss, huh? >:))

@an0nymous: Eww. Sungyeol wouldn't like that. He's too jealous. Oh my seriously, abbie? I wonder what's going on inside your head. LOVE PRODUCTS??? Alright, I'll see what I can do. No s tho. >:))) HAHAHAHA

@iAsianfriend: Sorry.:/

@demigodchoding: give the troll to myungsoo? lol. XDXD

@bAbYmOcHii12:Lol. I was hoping they'll be friends, but then I'll just kill her! loljk

@Babygrace_32: she is. really. =.=

@Hequella: Woohoo! Hahahaha XDXD

@changjiya: hahaha! oh my... looking at jangri's hate comments are funny!

@-l0veoxygen: i think this part is kind of... ugly :/

@aidil23: i agree! she's a brat! HAHAHAHA

@pandagirl753: i prefer myungsoo too :3

@Anna_Ejibi: Sure^^

@Sunflee_: GOODLUCK TO YOUR TEST!!!

@99kkff: he did! :D

@NazSamz: Oh, it's okay. Hate her all you want XDXD

@JK_021:T___T

@EnjoySmilesx3: Lol XDXD Jangri shall die. loljk.

@herpderpforever: Hmm... I'll just make Sehun end up with luhan. loljk.