Make-Me-Jealous Game

Playboy Meets Troll

Early morning, Myungsoo was on board to the filming site. Today was their last day of filming for Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. He closed his eyes for a short nap, yet he heard some soft snores and stirs from the van’s back seat. He turned around to look, but all he saw was a thick blanket on the floor. 

‘Must be my imagination’ He thought, shaking his head.

They arrived at the filming site. The van halted to a stop, dropping off Myungsoo. They started doing his hair and makeup before finally pushing him to set. At the middle of the filming, the van’s door slid open revealing a half-awake girl, wearing a dinosaur kigurumi costume and holding a thermos and instant cup noodles, who happens to be you.

(Play!)

They stopped filming and turned their heads at you.

“Cut!” The director yelled, standing from his chair. He approached you and lifted your hood, to have a clearer view of your face. “And who are you, miss, to bombard and ruin my set, huh?”

“______?” Myungsoo turned around, eyes widened.

“Nam ______.” You smirked. “If you don’t know me, better die.”

He was taken aback. He examined your features and pointed a shaky index finger at you. “You… are you Mr. Nam’s only daughter? The owner o---“

“Yeah shut up.” You scoffed. “And pointing is bad. Learn your manners, director. Continue filming, like I’m not here.”

“______, why are you here?” Myungsoo came running, and asked.

“Well…” You ran your free hand through your hair. “I fell asleep inside your van. When I woke up, I was here.” ‘Tsk. Pabo. Of course to stop any lovey-dovey scene of you and ugh… I don’t want to mention her name’

Flashback: 5:05 am

You heard that today was the last filming for Myungsoo’s drama. You quickly took the opportunity to come, since it’s a Sunday. You arrived at their dorm and looked for the van. Luckily, it was unlocked because the manager was preparing it for Myungsoo. You snuck inside and hid under the thick blanket.

‘Whew… hahahahahaha this way I can stop the lovey dovey scenes. Tsk. That weirdo… lay a hand on my boyfriend and you’re dead.’

Soon you fell asleep.

“Wait, do you know her?” The manager raised an eyebrow at Myungsoo.”Yeah, she’s a Nam. But that doesn’t mean she’s Woohyun’s little sister. So… there’s no way, this little magnate would know you.”

“Err… director, she’s actually my girlfriend.” Myungsoo scratched his head.

“Eh? You two?” The manager widened his eyes. He couldn’t believe the sight. “Is this true, Miss Nam?”

“You are dead to me.” You mouthed to Myungsoo. “You heard him,”

“Alright, alright. Fine.” He clapped his hands. “Back to filming. Let’s do our best. We have an impo---“

Before he was about to continue, you pulled his hair and whispered, “Tell them, and I’ll rip your muscles.”

He shivered and nodded. “JUST GET BACK TO FILIMING. THREE, TWO, ONE, ACTION!”

“Good boy.” You patted his back and sat on the director’s chair. You started eating your fresh hot noodles, as you watched the filming.

Soon, the filming stopped for a break. They scrambled around and a few of them approached you.

“Hey there, beautiful! I’m Minkyu.” A tall man who resembled Lee Minho approached you. 

“Whoa, dude. You’re so tall!” You stood up. “I’m ______.”

“Eh?” He scratched his head. “Well… you seem to be a very important person for the director to let you stay and sit on his throne.”

“Yeah. I mean, he never lets us sit there.” Minsook pointed to the chair. “I’m Minsook, by the way. Nice to meet you ______.”

“Meanie.” You pouted. “Don’t worry, it’s your last day of filming anyway.”

“Preach!” Sungjoon, the main lead, raised his arms and yelled.

“Oh ______, is that you?” Yerim approached you and gave you a smile.

“No. It’s you.” You replied sarcastically and remembered that you had to keep a nice attitude. “Kidding. Yeah, been a long time, Yerim. So are you and Myungsoo finally in a relationship?”

Yerim shook her head, feeling disappointed.

“Why Yerim-ssi? Do you like L-ssi?” Minsook asked, then turned to you. “And why do you call L-ssi, Myungsoo?”

“Ah that.” You scratched the back of your head. “We’re friends, good friends.”

“Really? Does that mean we still have a chance?” Minkyu straight-forwardly said. “You know, you’re really pretty and eh…?”

You let out a small chuckle. “Maybe…”

“Hey!” Myungsoo yelled, approaching you. “Stop flirting with my girlfriend!”

“GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!” Their eye almost fell from their sockets.

“But I thought, you were just good friends?” Sungjoon asked.

You pinched Myungsoo’s ears, when he was already beside you. “He was playing around. This dork… aish, jinjja.”

“Wow! You two seem to be close.” Minsook commented. “Anyway, ______-ssi, can we bring you to lunch later?”

 “No. She’s busy, right _____?” Myungsoo looked at you, giving you a mental message.

“Busy? Me? Hahahaha. No.” You stuck your tongue out. “Sure. But make sure it’s your treat.”

‘Eeesh. Why is she flirting with them?’ Myungsoo thought. “Fine, then I’ll go with you guys. I have to protect my little dongsaeng here.”

You gave him a silly look. “Really, Myungsoo? Really?”

“Can I come too?” Yerim sheepishly asked.

‘Aish. Weirdo… can’t you just stay away? I can’t stand seeing your face. Too much hate, I cannot handle.’ You mentally rolled your eyes. “Ah, Yerim, you haven’t answered Minsook’s question. Do you like Myungsoo?”

“Well…” Yerim bit her lip, and looked down.

‘Be shameful, hah!’ You smirked. “So you like him? Omo! Yah Myungsoo! Someone seems to have a cataract. She likes you!”

“______.” Myungsoo shook his head. 

“Aigoo…” Minkyu slung his arm around you. “Come, let me introduce you to the others.”

 


 

They were filming a scene of Yerim and Myungsoo together. Yerim was slyly moving her hand near Myungsoo's. The camera zoomed and you gulped. You quickly stood up from your chair and pointed to them.

"Ehem!" You cleared your throat. "Too much PDA! Tch..."

"Alright, alright." The director nodded his head. "Remove that ugly skinship!"

"Yah, director!" You nudged him. "Don't they look awkward?"

"Are you saying that because it's the truth or because you're jealous?" The director raised his eyebrow.

"Of course, because it's the truth." You chortled. "Why would I be jealous? He's not worth it."

"Right. But we were really desperate for one so we picked her. Her voice sounds good, so yeah." 

"Tch... oh well, good luck. Congratulations to your ratings!"

Every time they would have a skinship on a scene, you would start a ruckus to stop it, and later be deleted. They shoot went on, being directed by the director and you, respectively.

 


 

At lunch, they took you to a nearby deli. Each of them, especially the boys, grabbed the opportunity to sit beside you. You laughed to yourself, dejavu. Just like, when you were at the van. Infinite raced to the seat beside you. Minkyu was sly enought to sit by your left side, while Myungsoo raced with the others for the right side. You looked over to his side and saw Yerim beside him.

'Get yourself a man!' You screamed inside your head.

"______-ssi, what would you like to order?" Minkyu asked, holding the menu.

"Hmm..." You tapped your nose, leaning closer to his side and looking at the menu. You made sure that Myungsoo was aware of what was happening. 'Let the jealousy game, begin.'

Myungsoo widened his eyes, feeling annoyed. He turned to Yerim's side and started a small talk with her. 'This is what you want. Okay, I'll give you what you want.'

"Ah... Yerim-ssi, you're really pretty." He complimented, putting an emphasis to the word pretty.

Yerim tucked a loose strand, of her hair, behind her ear. "Thank you L-ssi. I hope you're not saying this, just because you found out about my little crush for you."

"Well... I really find you pretty. Eversince I first saw you on set. you're talented too... not like the other girls." He chuckled. "Yeah, they're pretty but they're not talented. You're a full package!"

You ran a hand through your hair and gritted your teeth. 'Fine. Now you're complementing her? Wait... are you talking about me? Eeeesh. So what if I don't have any talent? Isn't being pretty... wait- I'm handsome considered a talent? Or pulling nasty pranks? Damn, I'm two awesome to sing.'

"Minkyu, you really resemble Lee Minho." You smiled, bobbing your head. 

"Really?" He scoffed. "I know... I'm really handsome. Perhaps, he's your ideal type?"

You shook your head. "Honestly, he's my friend's ideal type. But he could be..."

"Hey! Enough with the flirting there!" Minsook pointed to you and Minkyu. "Just pick whatever you want to eat!"

"I'll get what he orders." You pointed to Minkyu. "As long as it's not spicy."

"Alright, we'll get Lean Pastrami Sandwich and Fries." He told the waiter, who kept note of their orders. "This is my treat, babe."

"Okay." You nodded. 'Eeeesh, I have a name.'

'He's calling you babe and you don't complain?' Myungsoo thought, looking over at you who seemed to be enjoying Minkyu's company. 'I am the only one allowed to call you babe.'

"L-ssi, I'll be getting what you order, okay?" Yerim flashed him a smile. 

"I don't have anything in mind. So I'll be getting whatever you order." Myungsoo wiggled his eyebrows.

'COPY CAT!!!!' You pouted, wanting to end this stupid game you started.

"Alright, Pasta Alfredo." Yerim spoke to the waiter.

"I hope you choke..." You mumbled in an audible tone for Yerim to hear. "Past---"

Myungsoo tugged your arm and dragged you off your hair. He continued dragging you until you reached a secluded hall for the restrooms.

"What the hell?" You took your arm out of his grasp and rubbed it. "What do you want?"

"What are you doing?"

You raised your eyebrow. "Obviously."

"What are you doing? _______, you're stupid!"

"Fine. Whatever. So what?" You crossed your arms. "Do you care?"

"Why are you even starting a stupid make-me-jealous game?" 

"Wow." You poked his temple. "You're using your brain now, huh?"

"I'm being serious here."

"Well, I'm not." You scoffed. "Can't I enjoy?"

"Seriously I don't understand you. You're being jealous and what... you're such a girl!"

"Of course I am a girl." You remarked and pointed to yourself. "Do I look like a boy?"

"Stop this nonsense. Talking to her was awkward, you know?" Myungsoo sighed

"Hell yeah. You two were awkward as well." You laughed, doubling over.

"You too." He chuckled. "Oh well, I guess it's only the two of us who doesn't look awkward."

"In your dreams." You slung an arm around his shoulders, and started to walk back to your table. "It was quite offending that he called my babe. I was like 'I have a name"

"You think we should tell them?" Myungsoo stopped on his tracks.

"Yah! Why do you have to spread that freaking weird news? We're not even a real couple." You smirked.

"We will be."

 


A/N: I managed to write this chapter in the middle of my review. XDXD oh well p-r-o-c-r-a-s-t-i-n-a-t-i-n-g

@YoonTaeRi: Myungrease?!??! lol 

@-l0veoxygen: Hahahahaha. maybe, maybe not?

@pandagirl753: he's going to be revealed... soon ^^

@99kkff: thanksss!! :D

@melonchiffon--: hahahah :3

@EnjoySmilesx3: Well for a girl who doesn't like hugs, and she initiates a hug... that's a first :>

@aidil23: HAHAHAHAHHA! =))) very jealous, i guess? 

@sunflee_: aww it's okay ^^ wahahahaha i don't think that would be a good sight... or not ;)