Goodbye

Playboy Meets Troll

 

“Ugh… he’s supposed to deny her! He even shared things and those stupid sunbaes…” Naeun clenched her fists, “Why do they approve of her?”

“Looks like I need a new plan to sabotage them.” She said through gritted teeth, “You’ll see, ________. In the next few days, you’ll be the one to end your relationship with him.”



 

 

“Daebak!” Infinite cheered in unison as they were greeted by a helicopter on the rooftop.

“Hyung-nim, we’re going to ride there?” Sungjong asked their manager.

“No. You’ll be riding a bus around South Korea. And the rest of us rides there.” The manager chuckled. “Where’s your sister, Woohyun? I thought she’ll be coming with us?”

“I’m her—WHOA! DAEBAK!” You dropped your jaw, “We’re going to ride a helicopter!!! Damn. This is wicked! And we’re going around the country! Wooho— Acckk!”

Woohyun stopped you from jumping all around the place. “Stop jumping. The floor’s going to break.”

“I’m not that heavy!” You slapped his arm, pouting. The pilot came and you started jumping up and down again, “Omo! Lady’s first!”

“Haha. Not so fast.” Myungsoo blocked you with his arm. “Infinite’s first.”

“Alright, alright. Get in.” The manager ordered as the door slid open. Infinite made sure to keep you behind them and raced inside to get their seats.

“Great. Now I have no seat.” You sighed, entering the helicopter. Myungsoo smirked and pulled you to his lap. “Yah! PDA!”



 

 

It was a clear sunny day on the day of your flight. But instead of having smiling faces on a perfect day, you all had long faces of good bye.

“I’m going to miss you dongsaengie.” Sungjong frowned, wiping the tears b in his eyes.

“Yah! Don’t cry. I’ll try to visit often.” You chuckled and patted his back, “I’m going to miss you too, Jjongie.”

“_________-ah!” Hana hugged you, crying. “Do you really have to leave?”

“Of course.” You breathed out, “It’s not like I can ditch my flight, you know?”

“But I’m going to miss you…” She sniffed.

“My turn!” Suzy pushed Hana aside and gave you a bone-crushing hug. “Yah! Pabo! I’m not going to college anymore. We even planned to go to the same university. You promised!”

“Then I won’t go to college too.” You told her, “I’m going to be a bum!”

“________!” Suzy whined. “I’ll just go with you! Wait for me, I’m going to book a flight!”

“No need.” You eased back and whacked her head. “We’re not going to college anyway.”

“No more video games and kkap dancing.” Hoya suppressed a laughter. “I can finally win! No more cheater.”

“Yah! I’m not cheating.” You slapped his arm, “Take care of Hana, alright? I’ll be keeping an eye on you.”

“Yes, captain.” Hoya saluted and gave way for Dongwoo.

“________, no one will call me Coraline anymore.” Dongwoo faked a sob.

“Oh, you  really want to be Coraline?” You giggled and opened your palm, “Hand me your phone.”

“Err… why?” Dongwoo hesitated, but gave you his phone anyway.

You clicked the recording application and yelled, “YAH! CORALINE!” Satisfied, you set it as his alarm and ringtone whenever you’re calling or sending him a message. “Ta-da! You’ll hear me every morning!”

“This is so hurtful! Who will eat my vinegar bananas?” Sungyeol whined, and shook your shoulders. “At least, L will spend more time with me b-but I love you more than L! You should break up with him! I’m far better than that… gumiho!”

“Yah, I can hear you.” Myungsoo snickered, arms crossed.

“YEOLLIE!” You hugged him, “I’ll miss you, doofus.”

“I’ll miss you more! No worries, I’ll prank him all the time.” Sungyeol whispered, but was audible enough for Myungsoo to hear. “Let’s get married when you co—“

“You wish, Lee Sungyeol.” Woohyun pulled him away from you. “I can’t even approve of L.”

“Geez, I was just messing up with L.”

“Bye-bye 8th member.” Sunggyu patted your head. “Take care of yourself. I could imagine L worrying about you.”

“Or… maybe he’ll go find a better girl and replace me!” You scoffed.

“Not on my watch.” Sunggyu smirked. “I worked hard on getting you two together. I can’t let my masterpiece go to waste.”

“I knew it, Sunggyu! It was your plan to make them like each other. What kind of person are you?” Woohyun scolded the older male. “You even tricked me so we’d make that lame contract! I thought you like my sister? Why don’t you just pair yourself with her and not L?”

Sunggyu clamped a hand over Woohyun’s mouth. “Shhh… Erm… he was just joking.”

“You’ll get this later, Gyu.” Woohyun pried Sunggyu’s hand off.

“What about you two?” You glared at Sulli and Sehun, “Let’s just say a proper goodbye on the 21st.”

“Make that three!” Someone yelled from behind.

“SOOJUNG!” You ran to her and gave her a hug.

“If unnie didn’t tell me I wouldn’t have known. You derp. Ever since you and L got into a relationship, you started keeping things from me.” She flicked your forehead, “You have to come on the 21st, okay? We’ve got lots of things to do. Me, you, Sehun, Sulli and unnie.”

“Other sunbaes could join too.” Sehun chided, “Like Taeyeon noona, Ti—“

“Stop it, Sehun! You’re bribing her all the time!” Sulli slapped his back and turned to you, “I’ll miss you. I’ll have no one to watch over now.”

“At least you won’t get into trouble anymore!” You grinned.

“Right!” She high-fived you. “But, it’s not the same without you.”

“Tell me if Naeun or Jangri hosts a party for my absence, huh?” You smirked, “Although Naeun’s most likely to do it I still expect that Cactus.”

“________-ah… bye.” Sehun exhaled. It took him some minutes to think of what to tell you, but those were the only words that came out from his mouth. ‘I’ll miss you… but this is for the better. Maybe your absence will help me completely forget you.’

“Sehun-ah, I’ll miss you buddy.” You punched his chest lightly.

“Liar. You’ll just miss me treating you food and movies!” Sehun pouted, “And bubble tea. You’re supposed to treat me after some time.”

“Let me think about it… no.” You stuck your tongue out. “Seriously, I’ll miss you.”

“________, can you hurry up a bit?” Your mother said in a stern voice. “I’ll wait for you inside. The plane’s coming in an hour.”

“Yes, umma.” You nodded, “She’s too excited to send me away!”

“Tch…” Woohyun snickered and hugged you, “I’ll miss you, kid.”

“Although it doesn’t seem like it, I’ll miss you too Woo-jerk!” You hugged him back, “So… what will happen to our unit?”

“Appa had all the stuff moved back to our house. It will be free to occupy again.” Woohyun sighed and whispered something to your ear.

You pulled away and whacked his head. “NO WAY! Don’t dare… or I’ll kill you, Nam Woohyun.”

“B-but…”

“No buts. Go find another girl.” You glared at him, “Just. Not. Her.”

“If you say so…” Woohyun shrugged. “Okay, go inside. Umma’s been waiting.”

“Wait! What about me?” Myungsoo groaned, “Yah! Hyung, you’re so unfair.”

“Why? You’ve spent most of your time with her. No need to say goodbye. Let’s go!” Woohyun pulled him, “Let’s go, people!”

“Wait!” Myungsoo got away from Woohyun’s grasp and ran over to you. “Just go, hyung. Don’t wait for me. I’ll go home on my own.”

“Whatever.” Woohyun rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Just make sure you come home before we go to our scheduled performance today.” Sunggyu patted his head and walked off with the others.

“BYE!” You waved at them. “Why are you staying behind?”

“________!” Myungsoo whined like a little child.

“So… what are you going to do now? I’m going to be away for at least five years.” You raised your eyebrow.

“I don’t know. Be miserable?” Myungsoo shrugged, “This is so hard. I don’t know what to do without you.”

“Loser.” You poked his forehead, “You lived your whole life without me, and five years won’t be that long.”

“You’re ruining my drama.” Myungsoo hissed, “Why aren’t you taking this seriously?”

“You want me to take it seriously? Fine, then.” You scoffed, “I’m scared. I’m really scared because I know relationships end at this kind of situations. Even if you say some bla bla bla promises it would still end that way.” You swallowed a lump in your throat, “It’s just so hard… How ca—“

“Shh.” Myungsoo pulled you in a tight hug. “I can’t say everything will be okay, because it won’t. I can’t even promise anything because I might break it. So… we’ll just see how it goes.”

“See how it goes?” You eased back and blew your bangs, “We’ll try to be like those normal couple far apart from each other but it things don’t work our way we have no one to blame bu—“

“But ourselves.” Myungsoo finished off your sentence.

“No. But my mom.” You grinned, “So… goodbye?”

“Ya!” Myungsoo snickered and sang, “Please don’t go go go jebal ddeonakajima. Hanbeonmanirado nal dorabwajullae~”

“Weirdo.” You scoffed but sang another part anyway, “Step by step one two three dipdi daridu. Whatever I forgot the lyrics. Bye, Myungsoo.”

“Eeeesh. As always.” Myungsoo scratched his head, “No goodbye kiss?”

“NO. BYE!” You stuck your tongue out and kissed his cheeks before running away to the Departure Area and meet your mom.

“I saw that.” A smirk formed in her lips, “Is he your boyfriend?”

“You’re late on the news. You should try watching late night shows on the local channel and not stressing out on your business.” You rolled your eyes and sat beside her.



 

 

 

“She’s gone…” Myungsoo sighed and touched his cheek. “I will not take a bath, let alone wash my face.”



 

A/N: Hey, this is not yet the end okay? SO KEEP YOUR SMILING FACES!!! :D

@xcallista: Yup. I knowwww so sad. loljk! :D

@katekatekit: Thank you!!! ^^

@kmcl21: Hohoho pool of glueee~

@Aznpocky: LOL!

@Anna_Ejibi: Huh? Who's the poor guy? o_o

@myungbabe: Ewww... don't expect such scene okay. Because I'm not doing it!

@pandagirl753: Hiii ^^

@asdfghjkpop: YAY! thank you!! Lol new ovaries again? how many times did you get new ones?

@kpoplife: hahahaha! :)))

@asiansunite96: YAY!

@shineeisheart: PARTAAAY!

@Jumin13: Hohohohoh! Really? :))

@JK_021: Awww finish your homeworks first and review for your tests before reading. I don't want you failing because of this or any other fics out there :D

@aidil23: YEAAAAH! Really? Thanks! YES!!! :D

@tonilouise66: Hahahaha sorry :/ Thank you!!! ^^