This Love Gets Under My Skin

Playboy Meets Troll

“KA-KAAA~” Sungyeol imitated a wild chicken and woke Myungsoo up, “TIME TO WAKE UP!”

“Ugh… hyung.” Myungsoo groaned and shifted his position, still sleeping. “Go away.”

“Go away eh eh eh eh go away yeah~” Sungyeol chirped, singing random lyrics. He crouched and yelled directly to Myungsoo’s ear, “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE TELEVISION IS RUNNING AWAY!!!”

“Hyung!” Myungsoo shot up and hit his head on the ceiling. He glared at Sungyeol and pushed him out of his bed, making Sungyeol fall on the floor.

“Oww… no need to be harsh.” Sungyeol rubbed his , “We have a schedule today, remember? And we have to practice for tomorrow’s showcase.”

 


 

 "Geunyoreul jikyora. Naritji mothage." Myungsoo sang while chugging down his water bottle. They had a short water break after having a massive practice for tomorrow’s whole day showcase.

“Excited for tomorrow, huh?” Woohyun snickered as he took one of the water bottles from the table and drank half of it. “I don’t mean to spoil your excitement but, _____ won’t be there tomorrow as—“

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo scowled. One of the reasons, aside from the fans, he wanted to to well for tomorrow was because you’re going to watch. But, this, what is Woohyun talking about?

“She came last night. And she wanted to end the contract.” Woohyun shrugged, “Of course we agreed. The task’s done anyway and the 100th day’s in a few. June 8’s fast approaching!” ‘Not to mention, she’s leaving on the 16th.’

“No.” Myungsoo shook his head, took his wallet and ran away without permission from the manager and the choreographer. They tried to stop him and even ordered the guards to block his path, but he got through them.

s had no other choice but to follow him. Woohyun knew where he was heading, so he led the way to your place.

Myungsoo took the bus going to your place, ignoring the stares people were giving him. For goodness’ sake, yes they recognized him. He had no disguise on and he was in a black wife beater and sweats, which attracted weird stares and turn-ons on some fan girls, yet he didn’t care. Or maybe he hadn’t noticed, because it’s only you running in his mind.

“Oh my gosh! It’s L oppa.” One fan girl squealed in her seat, jumping up and down.

“This is what I read in fanfics. L oppa in a black wife beater with sweat dripping… sheesh! I can’t take it anymore!” Another one shrilled, flapping her arms like a seal.

He arrived and punched the password to your door. It may seem creepy that he knew about it, but it was just a guess. He entered your bedroom, but you weren’t there. Yet, the closet’s door was open and some noises and light came out from it.

“Is it just me, or there’s something behind that closet?” Myungsoo asked himself. It wouldn’t hurt to try so he stepped inside the closet and slipped on something you could call a banana peel. “Ahhh!”

The next thing he knew, he was soaked in a pool of glue.

“What the hell? What’s this? A secret room?”

“Finally! Someone fell for that trap. I had part of my room secluded so I could do my trolling plans and stuff here. You know, like those in television, the spies with secret room. You can say that I’m childish, but I already feel cool with this.” He heard your voice. He turned his head towards the direction of your voice and saw you, crouched on the floor drawing on a big white canvas with rulers, pencils and erasers scattered all over the floor. “How did you enter? You don’t have the key card, right? And I’m the onl—you know the password?”

“0313.” Myungsoo smirked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Me? I’m doing a sketch of the school. Weird but, it’s part of my detention.” You chuckled, still not looking up to him.

“I know, Miss Architect.” Myungsoo glowered at you, “But that’s not what I’m asking about. Why? You think you could just get away from me like that? You’re not even telling me that you wanted to end the relationship?”

“…”

“WHY? What did I do wrong? Did I offend you when I revealed everything in Strong Heart? Do you want me to take it back?”

“Like you could take it back.” You scoffed.

“Why? Why did you end the contract? You should have asked me first if I wanted to end it. Even though you know I wouldn’t agree!” Myungsoo cried, “Do you already like someone else? Did Sehun seduce you? Or did Loui—“

“Geez, just stop it.” You groaned and tied your hair in a messy bun. You stood up and set your sketch and materials aside. “Are you satisfied with the relationship we have? Are you satisfied that it’s a fake relationship?”

“…”

“Shouldn’t you be happy that I did the honor to end the contract? Finally, we could… we coul—probably we could be a real couple.” You mumbled the last part.

Myungsoo blinked and realized what a fool he made of himself. That he jumped into a conclusion without thinking further of the possibilities.

“You want us to be a real couple?” Myungsoo grinned from ear to ear.

“What else?” You rolled your eyes, “Although, I purposely asked Woohyun not to tell you that and purposely let you think that way so I could make you experience how it feels when someone makes you feel stupid! Revenge!”

“We’re just the same. But, at least I wasn’t the one who said she’ll beat up and strangle her face until she’s the Phantom of the Opera and murder her with muriatic acid and Ajax and turned out to be the girl she was talking about. How masochistic.”

“Could you just get that over with? You’ve been using that against me!” You whined, “At least, I didn’t cry.”

“Whatever.” Myungsoo made a face and grinned again, “So… you really wanted us to be a real couple?”

“How many times do I have to tell you?”

“Why?” Myungsoo asked, teasingly. “What’s the reason?”

“B-beca—“ You stuttered. You knew the reason yet, you couldn’t tell it. You were shy and you felt really awkward when those words roll from your tongue.

“Because I…” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow, acting dense.

“I HATE YOU!” You pouted, stomping your feet.

“What? Why is it easy for you to say I hate you to me? But you can’t say the opposite?” Myungsoo complained, “And why is it easy for you to tell Girls’ Generation that you love them? But you can’t te—“

“Because I love you!” You shouted, finally saying the three letter word to him.  “Happy now?”

Those words felt magical to Myungsoo. He suddenly felt flying despite the glue holding him back on the ground. He stepped out of the plastic pool and hugged you.

“Eww… you’re soaked in glue! Yah!” You hit his back, but he pulled you closer, hugging you tighter.

“You’re glued to me.” Myungsoo smirked, “You’ll never get away from me. Never!”

“Ewww, Myungsoo. You’re even sweaty! Did you come from practice? How did you get here?” You pinched your eyebrows.

“Bus.” Myungsoo nonchalantly answered.

“In a wife beater? I’m surprised fans didn’t tackle you and took you to bed!” You chuckled.

“Because I’m taking you to bed.” Myungsoo smirked, ‘People must have thought weirdly of me when I rode the bus in this state.’

“YUCK!” You pushed him away, so he fell back into the pool of glue. You cringed and shuddered, “Ewwwwwwww! Just eewww, Myung! You and your erted mind, I can’t… YUCK!!!!”

“I’m alone with a girl who has perfect s-line body; do you think you’re safe? I’m a man… with needs. Are you sure I’m not going to do anything with you?” Myungsoo hissed, tilting his head in a seducing manner. Yet, it turned out creepy and disgusting to you. “Don’t you think you ?”

“EWWWWWWW! GET AWAY ERT! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU AND DROWN YOU ON A DRUM FILLED WITH BOILING WATER!”

 


 

“Aish… I knew it would turn this way.” Woohyun sighed and rested his head on the backrest of the couch. The others were sprawled on the floor, lying down on their backs.

“Hyung, you’re so bad!” Sungjong panted, “We ran a kilometer.”

“It should be the next stop,” Hoya tried to catch his breath.

“Whatever. At least nothing bad happened to him. I knew I shouldn’t have agreed with Sunggyu.” He shook his head and raised his hand, “Who else here is not happy with ________ and Myungsoo officially together?”

Everybody raised their hands except Hoya.

“Wait… you don’t mean you like my sister, right?” Woohyun took a double take.

“We do.” They chorused, causing Woohyun to fall from his seat and hit his on the floor.

“I knew it!! I shouldn’t have let you come with me that time!” Woohyun growled, rubbing his . “What about you Hoya?”

“I did like her.” Hoya confessed, “But I like Hana now.”

“That hanger girl again?” Dongwoo grunted.

“Pheww…” Woohyun blew a raspberry, “She’s migrating in two days anyway.”

 


 

“WHAT? You’re migrating in two days?” Myungsoo’s eyes widened in shock. Just when he thought things will get better because you’re a real couple now, this migration comes in and ruins everything.

“Yup.” You grimly nodded, “That’s why I wanted us to be a real couple. Just so I know I have someone waiting for me and I have someone to come back to.”

“How dramatic.” Myungsoo made a sour face, “How long will you stay there?”

“Until I graduate from college, duh?” You rubbed the glue on your arm, “Yah! Let’s get you cleaned up. The glue’s drying up, already. You don’t want to peel that off. It’ll hurt.”

“You’re going to clean up yourself too?” Myungsoo asked, eyeing your glued arms and torso.

“Of course. If you didn’t hug me, I wouldn’t need to take a bath again!” You pouted and stepped outside from the closet.

“We can shower together, if you want?” Myungsoo grinned devilishly, “To conserve water.”

“Ha-ha no. Shower yourself with yourself!” You pushed him outside of your room and saw the others sprawled on the floor, “You said you were alone?”

“I was.” Myungsoo tilted his head, “Yah hyungs! Sungjong! What are you doing here?”

“We followed you, of course.” Sunggyu snickered.

“Why are you soaked in glue?” Sungjong asked and poked your arm. “Eww.”

“He thought the plastic pool was a bath tub so he jumped inside.” You shrugged, “Woohyun, take him to your room’s bathroom.”

“Yah! Let’s just shower together!” Myungsoo whined.

“Dope!” Woohyun whacked his head and pushed him inside his bedroom. “You’re even planning on tainting my sister. Remember she’s still a minor.”

“I was just playing around!” Myungsoo pouted.

“Control your hormones!” Dongwoo hooted from outside and high-fived you.

You went inside your bathroom and showered. Flashbacks of yesterday played inside your head. You remembered what your ahjumma told you.

“Are you satisfied with a fake relationship? End it and start a real one. That way you know that he’s committed to you. But, if things don’t work out your way, it only means you’re not meant for each other.”

“This is so scary. What if he finds another one who’s talented and pretty?” You frowned, rubbing the soap on your arms to remove the glue. “A girl who acts properly and doesn’t attract trouble? Or maybe someone who is mature enough?”

“I promise. If I can’t take it anymore, I’ll fly back and just study here, even if Mom opposes.” You blew a raspberry and turned the shower off. You dried yourself and dressed up in a new pair of pajamas. “This love gets under my skin.”

 


A/N: LOL. >:)))) Double update!