That's a Given

Playboy Meets Troll

The loud club music blasted the speakers. People were busy doing their own business. Some were dancing, some were drinking, the others were making out and flirting with different people. A tall, lean guy walked in casually as he slung his arms around random girls. And the girls didn't even mind nor flinch. Instead, a seductive smile was plastered onto their faces.

He stifles a laughter, arms slowly retrieving from the girls. He sat on the stool bar and ordered for a drink, "Creme de Cacao"

The waiter nodded and left to get him his drink. His eyes shifted, gazing at different girls swaying their hips on the dancefloor. He let out a sigh, as none of these girls interest him. He turned to his right, seeing a slender figure of a girl. But he could only see her back. 

"What's a gorgeous girl doing here, alone?" He asked seductively. His drink arrived and he took a short sip. "Want a drink?"

He heard the girl scoff. 

"Well?" He smirked before gulping the whole drink. "I'm L, by the way"

"I know" She softly replied. Her voice sounded awfully familiar. She turned around finally revealing herself to him. "I'm Suzy. Your dear girlfriend!"

"Oh Suzy~" He cooed and slung an arm around her. "That's why your voice sounded familiar. Why are you here? How are you doing, babe?"

She shrugged off his arm and glared at him. "Don't you dare call me babe, playboy! I thought you love me, huh? You're never satisfied with one. I hate you! My co-membe---"

She was cut off when Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside of the club. "Don't try to make a scene inside, you little whiny!"

"I hate you! I thought you love me. My groupmates were right. You're no good! I should have believed them!" She cried. "You're such a playboy"

"Not my fault. You knew, right?" He smirked. "Well, you fell for my sweet nothings, missy. And it's not my fault that girls are wanting me."

"I hate you"

"It doesn't matter," He coldly stared into her soul. "We're done, Suzy. Good bye"

He walked off leaving her dumbfounded. He jolted inside his car and sped off to the Infinite dorm. He chuckled from time to time remembering what just happened. 'Another one. Poor Suzy. I wonder why they keep falling for my endless tricks.'

He arrived at approximately 20 minutes. The door creaked open as he tiptoed inside. He closed the door and tiptoed to his and Dongwoo's room. Approaching their room, the lights switched open as another door flung open. A man with small eyes stood on the threshold, squinting his eyes at him.

"Aish, L. When will you ever learn? Curfews are curfews." He scolded him, arms crossed. "I'm not against you clubbing at night and flirting with different girls. But please, go home before 10 pm. You know I'm not always here to save your ."

"Neh, hyung" The latter looked down, biting his lip. "I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry"

"Ye ye. Now go sleep and rest. We have tomorrow and the next day free." He closed the lights and headed to his room.

'Two days? Free? Wicked!' 

 


 

Woohyun packed some clothes and stuffed them inside his back pack. He slung it onto his arm and walked out of the room. He knocked on and opened slightly the door to the Manager's room. He let him inside giving him a confused look.

"Where are you going, young man?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. "Go sleep."

"Ani... can I go home, hyung-nim?" The latter pleaded. He intertwined his fingers and pouted. "Please, hyung-nim. I won't get caught, promise. I just want to go home!"

"Aigoo..." He rubbed the back of his head. "This kiddo knows the words to say. Alright. But you should come home before tomorrow night, arasso?"

"Arasso, hyung-nim. Gomawo!" He cheered. He turned the knob and opened the door to see his groupmates stumbling on each other. He chuckled realizing what they did. "Eavesdropping is the new fad, aye?"

Sungjong, who was the first one to get up dusted his sleeves and beamed, "Hyung, can we come with you?"

"Please, hyung! We're bored here. We have nothing to do." Sungyeol intertwined his fingers and knelt in front of Woohyun.

"Nah, ______ won't let you guys in" He shook his head, making his groupmate's eyes widened.

"_____? Is she your girlfriend?" Sunggyu yelled, "Aish... I thought it was only L--"

"She's my sister, for goodness' sake!" Woohyun groaned. "You guys and you dirty thoughts, aish... really"

"Sister?" Myungsoo popped out from nowhere. "Is she pretty?"

"She's my sister, that's a given" Woohyun smirked. They all groaned. "But unfortunately for you L, she's not just another toy. Over my dead body!"

"Don't be so protective, hyung. I'm not going to check her out." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Perhaps, she's bug-faced and fat. She's your sister, that's a given"

"Yah punk!" Woohyun was about to punch Myungsoo when Dongwoo held his fist.

"Chill, dude." Dongwoo smiled. "You know, he's just a bit cranky. They broke up last night"

"Nugu? L and Suzy?" Hoya's eyes shot up. "How will this guy be cranky? He's the one who ended it"

"Wahh hyung, how would you know?" Sungjong turned at him.

"Easy. It's always L who breaks up with girls. Playboy thing, I say" 

They all nodded.

"So, Woohyun can we come?" Hoya asked. "The dorm's getting boring, the dogs have left. And you're manager-hyung's favorite, I'm sure he'll let us come with you. If you tell him"

"Fine" Woohyun breathed out. "But first things first, pack up and ask him for permission. Immediately. I'll be waiting outside"

They all scrambled into their rooms, packing thir stuffs. They took out random clothes from their closets and stuffed their back packs. They rushed out and gathered at the dining table. Instead of asking their manager for permission, they left a note saying:

Hyung-nim,

We're out with Woohyun! 

They rushed out of the dorm with their disguises on. They walked out to see Woohyun waiting by the bus stop with no disguise on. They approached him and Sunggyu whacked a hat on his head.

"I thought you promised hyung-nim, that you won't get caught?" He snorted,putting his hands inside his pockets. Woohyun smiled at him and fixed the hat on his head.

The bus arrived, they hopped on one by one. Luckily, there were a few people on the bus. No one had the slightest idea who they were. They rushed to take their favorite spot -the back seats. They sit comfortably, trying to get used again in riding a public bus.

"Waaah, it's been a long time, I've rode a bus" Dongwoo cheered, he was seated beside the window. He shot his head out feeling the wind touch his face.

"Hyung tell us more about your sister!" Sungjong asked sheepishly.

"Well, ______ lives alone. Not literally alone, she's with noona. She's 17 and turning 18 this July... I think" Woohhyun trailed off. The boys gave him an amused look. 

"You're her brother, but you're not sure about her birthday? Weird" Hoya said, his arms crossed.

"Well, she's not the usual type of girl, you always see. When we were younger, she really wanted to live alone from our parents. So I asked appa and umma if we could... they agreed. But we were supposed to live with noona. So we did. _____ didn't regret anything. Indeed, she was happy. She called our home a jail. She didn't really like our family, even me" He sighed. He shook off the dramatic thoughts and chuckled, "Well, if you guys try to hit on her, you're dead, got it? Anyway, you won't like her attitude. She's pretty gullible and she has the habit of hating someone at the moment she lays her eyes on that person."

"Jinjja? Does that mean, she could hate us?" Sungyeol's eyes widened into the size of saucers. "Omo, this is the first time I'll be receiving hate..."

"Sungyeol, do you know how many haters you have?" Myungsoo smirked. "She may not be the only one"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes childishly. 

"Plus, she wears a bunch of men's clothes. They're not mine, okay? And she's not a lesbian." Woohyun cleared his throat. "She's just... dunno."

They all sighed in relief.

"She's dangerous, so I suggest don't come near her." Woohyun advised. "I heard she almost got kicked out of school because of her nasty pranks and scary attitude"

"Ohh" Sungjong tapped his chin, "A queenka? She's pretty, bad- and scary. I suppose she is a queenka."

"Nope" Woohyun shook his head, "She's more scarier than a queenka. She's... ______."

"Conceited" Dongwoo stuck his tongue out.

"Say what you want to say, I'm telling the truth. She's even more popular and admired than queenkas in her school" He snorted, "She's got a lot of admirers, but none of them got accepted. Everyone... rejected. No one is..."

"... ever good enough for _____" You smirked and looked at your rejected admirer with sympathy, "I feel bad for you. But, if ever we...you know. I'll feel worse for myself. I mean... look at you. Such a shame"

"Bwo?" The rejected kingka widened his eyes and was in rage. "You'll regret this, _____ -ah. I'll have you begging on your knees for me."

"Sure, bastard" You scoffed and threw the bouquet of roses he gave you. You lifted the chocolate bar and waved it in front of him, "I'll take this, okay? Annyeong~"

 


So here's chapter one for you! I'm sorry if this looks like a bad start. >< Anyways, have you heard? The inspirit color is metal gold! WAAAAAH! I love it. The color fits~ Oh and you and L will meet at the second chapter. I assure you!!! ^^

@myBabyRicky: Hi! Thanks!! I hope you liked this chapter :D

@magnae_: thank you!!!

@pikapeeechu: will do ^^

@alteringshadows: HAHAHAHA! Well, if you do, don't blurt it. Unless I reveal it. Anyways, it's not meant to be kept secret for long though. Since he'll be revealed soon. Just don't spoil the others! :D