Player 6

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the sour faces?" I snickered at the girls. They all looked like heaven fell upon them. Except for chaeyoung ofcourse. She's never down when food's around.

"You forgot jungkook." I looked back to where byul is pointing and I groaned at the glaring guy, struggling to wheel himself over to us.

Why? Why must he be in the same school? "Ugh! Why can't his foot heal faster?!" I just sat down and now I have to stand up again.

"Be thankful it can still heal." Chaeyoung smirked and I shuddered at the thought of being personal nurse forever. Should I shift to medical course?

"Don't say that!" I screeched, glaring at chaeyoung who stuck her tongue ag me and jogged towards his majesty.

"Hurry up manoban! It's hot!" His brows are furrowed and the jerk stopped trying to wheel himself. Not even meeting me halfway. Jerk.

"If you continued wheeling yourself then we could have saved more time." I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

I hurried back cause I didn't wanna miss gossip and was not disappointed when I saw byul's reaction when teased about the vet.

"Holy !" I exclaimed, taking back my seat after settling jungkook.

"What colorful words you have there manoban." He snickered

"Shut up jeon, I'm not talking to you." And for the nth time, rolled my eyes at him. He shrugged and was going to reach out for the sandwhich near him

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Irene mused as I got what I prepared for him while he back tracked his hands, gulping at chaeyoung's glare. No one messes with her food.

"Manoban, get me my fo—" I shoved the carrot on his mouth

"There. Good bunny." He glared and Irene cackled at the sight.

"Why does that look different for me?" Hwasa asked as she arrived.

"It's just your mind hwasa." Chaeyoung giggled.

"You get what I'm saying so it's in your mind too chae." Hwasa smirked.

"Gosh people, when did you see an orange ?" I uttered, knowing fully well what they're talking about and jeon, being jeon, choked, making Irene laugh some more. If you know how she laughs, imagine how loud she's being right now. Good thing she's pretty.

"Oh I know you love it when I to you." I winked at jungkook playfully

"Not as much as you love me talking dirty to you." He smirked and my brows creased. His version of talking dirty annoys the hell out of me.

"Right? I so love how you tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter