Player 5

The Dic*tatorial Taekwondo Player 🥋 | LisKook FanFic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is Moon Byul-yi, what have you done to her?!" I pointed a fork at the blushing byul. Byul never blushes!

"Manoban, feed me. Ah~" jungkook says, opening his mouth and I glared at him

"I only broke your foot jeon. Feed yourself." I rolled my eyes. He's been annoying me more and more.

"Byul, you blushed and acting shy. You are being timid and acting like a ." Byul's brows immediately furrowed.

"Shut up!" She grumbles, sitting down.

"There she is!" I exclaimed giggling, not minding jungkook exaggerated way of ripping the sandwich off from his mouth letting me know he's pissed but I don't care.

"Where's chaeng?" She asks, clearly straying the topic away from her unusual behavior. The girl's fallen for the vet.

"Here I am!" Chaeng just arrived along with Irene.

"How you feeling?"

"Tired. Exhausted." She groaned and plopped herself to the chair.

"Anyway guys! listen up!" We all turned to chaeng who excitedly jogged in place

"Did you have too much sugar again?" I cocked my head to the side

"Well a bit... ok maybe alot. But anyway, since jennie and jisoo can't come home for the semestral break nor we can go there except for Irene."

"Not going. I can't face my twin just yet. Knowing her she'll fly back with me and suho will just wish he hadn't met me."

"Bold of you to assume he didn't already." Hyejin smirked at Irene. I snorted knowing what byul and hwasa did to that cheater. I wish I had gone with them but I couldn't cause of this jerk.

"Why are you glaring at me like that?" He scoffs

"Your face is annoying me." He just smirks and leaned "look all you want!" See how annoying he is?

Chaeyoung clapped her hands to get out attention "To continue, why don't we go and spend Christmas there? We can go there for the holiday break."

"That would be perfect. At least I'll have tome to collect myself before I can face jisoo." Irene mumbled.

"You're going away for the holidays?" Jungkook raised his brows at me.

"Why? Are you coming?"

"No. If you had told me earlier then maybe I could've gone." Days free from bossy jungkook? Hell yeah! I began to pray for Christmas holidays to come sooner.

The doorbell rang and byul zoomed her way to the door. Hyejin and I snickered. Most probably hoseok. But then byul turned to Irene and asked "have you faced jin yet?"

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter